1. Mike Tyson

2. Naseem Hamed

3. lennox Lewis

4. Floyd Mayweather

5. Tito Trinidad
Run and Gun Game Calls
Loved watching all five fighters fights

Honorable Mention

6. Pernell Whitaker, I never found him boring like many did. To me he was the most skilled fighter of his generation. I think he had better defense than Floyd.
checkleft
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ May 7 2012, 10:51 PM) *
Loved watching all five fighters fights

Honorable Mention

6. Pernell Whitaker, I never found him boring like many did. To me he was the most skilled fighter of his generation. I think he had better defense than Floyd.

Definitely, whitaker had crackhead/matrix speed and reflexes.

But mine would be

1. Chavez jr (fights middleweights when he bloats up to cruiser and has been coincidentally skipping drug tests and masking supplements)

2. Pacquiao (mostly recently, a lot of fishy shit, fighting Taylor made opponents, ROBBING MARQUEZ)

3. Jermain Taylor (Smh)

4. Kermit Cintron (dissapear already bro)

My bad Haha these are boxers I don't like to watch. But as for the "the person" aspect of it I don't really pay attention to that. I watch them for their talents in the ring, I've never been a reality show type dude, the shit they do on their own time is their business

5. Amir Khan (literally runs, movement is good, running = annoying)
mrchitown
How can you dislike someone as a person and have never met them? There are "in public personalities" I don't like, ex. Khan but can't speak to him as a person
mitukczuk
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 8 2012, 12:23 AM) *
How can you dislike someone as a person and have never met them? There are "in public personalities" I don't like, ex. Khan but can't speak to him as a person

Exactly.
mgrover
I don't like the money persona and I can't stands the way Khan started crying about those belts
Cshel86
I only have one at the moment, and that's Evander-fuckin'-Holyfield. Couldn' stand that dude as a person. The whole "Jesus this and Jesus that" was a big slap in the face for everybody.

Dude uses the religious tip for television, but turns around and has about a million fuckin' kids by any and everybody, but folks just swept it under the rug like it was nothing. It's a known fact that he "has more kids than brain cells left". laugh.gif

Dude was great fighter in the ring, but constantly lost the most fights with rocking a condom. Do what you do outside of the ring, but dont play the religion card to downplay your BS.
daprofessor
antonio margarito. i don't care to watch him fight now either.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 8 2012, 09:40 AM) *
I only have one at the moment, and that's Evander-fuckin'-Holyfield. Couldn' stand that dude as a person. The whole "Jesus this and Jesus that" was a big slap in the face for everybody.

Dude uses the religious tip for television, but turns around and has about a million fuckin' kids by any and everybody, but folks just swept it under the rug like it was nothing. It's a known fact that he "has more kids than brain cells left". laugh.gif

Dude was great fighter in the ring, but constantly lost the most fights with rocking a condom. Do what you do outside of the ring, but dont play the religion card to downplay your BS.

+1 AND he was on the "pin".
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 8 2012, 04:27 PM) *
+1 AND he was on the "pin".

Thanks for the reminder sir. I believe his holy hogwash made me forget that part...
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 8 2012, 01:23 AM) *

i've met capetillo and margarito. capetillo is a piece of shit. margarito wasn't so bad.
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 14 2012, 02:15 PM) *
i've met capetillo and margarito. capetillo is a piece of shit. margarito wasn't so bad.

That I can understand but if you haven't personally held a conversation or been around the individual I don't see how you can dislike them. I don't know, that's just girl shit in my opinion. I'm not a Rajon Rondo fan, I think he sucks ass as a basketball player without the big 3 protecting him but I haven't been around him to know him as a n individual. I work in marketing and I've had the privilege to meet many athletes, celebrities etc. and some fo them seemed to be assholish at first. But even being around someone one time, what does that prove? I've met Andre Ward many of times and I think he's cool, and I've met Nate campbell and at first I thought he was an ass untile we crossed paths three or four more times. I guess it's subjective but it could be my proffession coming out of me as I hear fans say dumb shit all the time from work
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 14 2012, 07:45 PM) *
That I can understand but if you haven't personally held a conversation or been around the individual I don't see how you can dislike them. I don't know, that's just girl shit in my opinion. I'm not a Rajon Rondo fan, I think he sucks ass as a basketball player without the big 3 protecting him but I haven't been around him to know him as a n individual. I work in marketing and I've had the privilege to meet many athletes, celebrities etc. and some fo them seemed to be assholish at first. But even being around someone one time, what does that prove? I've met Andre Ward many of times and I think he's cool, and I've met Nate campbell and at first I thought he was an ass untile we crossed paths three or four more times. I guess it's subjective but it could be my proffession coming out of me as I hear fans say dumb shit all the time from work

i was in the same gym with them for almost 2yrs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.