QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ May 7 2012, 10:51 PM)
Loved watching all five fighters fights
6. Pernell Whitaker, I never found him boring like many did. To me he was the most skilled fighter of his generation. I think he had better defense than Floyd.
Definitely, whitaker had crackhead/matrix speed and reflexes.
But mine would be
1. Chavez jr (fights middleweights when he bloats up to cruiser and has been coincidentally skipping drug tests and masking supplements)
2. Pacquiao (mostly recently, a lot of fishy shit, fighting Taylor made opponents, ROBBING MARQUEZ)
3. Jermain Taylor (Smh)
4. Kermit Cintron (dissapear already bro)
My bad Haha these are boxers I don't like to watch. But as for the "the person" aspect of it I don't really pay attention to that. I watch them for their talents in the ring, I've never been a reality show type dude, the shit they do on their own time is their business
5. Amir Khan (literally runs, movement is good, running = annoying)