Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UK fans tonight - Galahad vs Wale WBC 122 Title
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
fightscoreollector
On channel 5 Free TV....i will be covering this fight for the blog tonight (in the signature) unless the mrs goes into labour in the next few hours lol

please post your scores and i will stick them on the blog

Chris Eubank Jnr will also be shown after the main event and depending on time - Lynes vs witter British147 title also on the undercard

cheers
Cheesey1
'ello, 'ello, 'ello. I missed the action. I didn't know that Eubank Jr. was trained by Mayweather Sr. Is he still being trained by him? If so, then maybe Eubank Jr.s more than just a flash in the pan.
fightscoreollector
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ May 13 2012, 12:18 AM) *
'ello, 'ello, 'ello. I missed the action. I didn't know that Eubank Jr. was trained by Mayweather Sr. Is he still being trained by him? If so, then maybe Eubank Jr.s more than just a flash in the pan.

Eubank Jnr is being trained by the guy who used to train his dad..Ronnie Davies , i think when in American Floyd Snr trained him for a wee while

Eubank won on points

Galahad won by 9th round TKO...i had it 9-0 at time of stoppage

Witter won on points
Cheesey1
QUOTE (fightscoreollector @ May 13 2012, 02:43 AM) *
Eubank Jnr is being trained by the guy who used to train his dad..Ronnie Davies , i think when in American Floyd Snr trained him for a wee while

Eubank won on points

Galahad won by 9th round TKO...i had it 9-0 at time of stoppage

Witter won on points

Cool, thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.