Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boxing Tennis Ball Hat Training
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
NextNextLevel
Sup people ,Heres a video i did with a unique training style, u dont see it too often, let me know what u think.

Peace
daprofessor
that's my song!

nice video. tzsyu used to use a similar device. very good for hand eye coordination. very simple to make....and it provides hours of fun for very little $$$. i'm sold.
Cheesey1
NextNextLevel, that was VeryVeryCool.

Thanks.

NextNextLevel
Thanks alot peeople, hahaha yea good song
Cheesey1
You're welcome.
pesticid
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 14 2012, 04:41 PM) *
that's my song!

nice video. tzsyu used to use a similar device. very good for hand eye coordination. very simple to make....and it provides hours of fun for very little $$$. i'm sold.

What's crazy is that Kostya had some of the worst head movement, ironic isn't it but maybe it doesn't have anything to do with head movement and moreso timing you punches, which he was great at.
sduck
Good for accuracy and consistency I guess. And looks like fun and a way to burn energy.
daprofessor
QUOTE (pesticid @ May 20 2012, 09:39 PM) *
What's crazy is that Kostya had some of the worst head movement, ironic isn't it but maybe it doesn't have anything to do with head movement and moreso timing you punches, which he was great at.

i don't think it's for head movement. kt had very little head movement. it's like teddy atlas' always says..."move that head, or ur opponent will move it for u."
Hotsauce
that song is the shit
Cshel86
What ever happened to the good ole towel slap by Brother Naz? laugh.gif Good stuff right here though...

I also peeped the ladder drill video that you posted. Sick shit! The last time I did those that fast, I was facedown on the gym floor...then had to wake up and ask somebody what happened.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.