Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pacquiao/Bradley:Preview and Poll!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cshel86
This fight is about 3 weeks away, and I haven't heard much about it. Where is all of the buzz for this fight? Anybody thinking about ordering it?

As far as I know, the undercard aint so bad...with the return of Arce, Jones vs Bailey, and Kennedy vs Rigondeaux. Anybody think Arum should have gone out of his way to stack this card, knowing that Bradley was a relatively unknown opponent?

We have added and pinned up a poll! Vote Now!
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 17 2012, 07:54 PM) *
This fight is about 3 weeks away, and I haven't heard much about it. Where is all of the buzz for this fight? Anybody thinking about ordering it?

As far as I know, the undercard aint so bad...with the return of Arce, Jones vs Bailey, and Kennedy vs Rigondeaux. Anybody think Arum should have gone out of his way to stack this card, knowing that Bradley was a relatively unknown opponent?

i am very pumped!!!! this is the cashout fight of the century. i tried to tell u guys! i'm still waiting for some kind of bail out. either pac will get a last minute injury or some other bullshit. if not...look for tim to do his thing come fight night!!!
Jack 1000
It will be big in another week or so. A Pacquaio fight does pretty well among the fans. Bradley is known only to fight fans, so the slow response is about what I am expecting till next week or so.

I don't think Tim will get robbed for several reasons:

1.) Bradley is undefeated

2.) Bradley is with Arum

3.) Bradley is no Richard Abril.

In Pacquiao's defense

1.) He is outside of Floyd Mayweather the richest fighter in boxing right now
2.) Arum's cash cow
3.) They have to keep Pacquiao from losing to preserve a Pacquiao-Mayweather fight, however slim it may actually happen.

My pick is Bradley watches the Marquez-Pacquiao fights and tries to be like Juan. Pacquiao has trouble with movers. Tim will move and jab, but not be busy enough allowing many 50/50 type close rounds, to go to Pacquiao. 115-113 for Manny twice and a 114-114 draw, with the consensus that Tim did enough to get a draw. Could this be like Pacquiao-Marquez IV?

Jack

Run and Gun Game Calls
As much as this is a legit fight and I would love to order it, I have stated in the past, neither man, Manny or May will get any more of my cash till the are both in the same ring
Run and Gun Game Calls
I want to pick pac in the fight, everything tells me he should win this fight, But something is telling me to drop some Benjamins on Bradley
mitukczuk
The only thing that keeps me from paying for it is the high probability that the fight will turn into a headbutt cut fest. Just to make a good assumption of what could happen, I watched some of Tim's fights and for some reason, had it not been for his wild ass style and head first bs, I would LOVE to see all his fights. He has a good punch with a good pop, and comes to fight.

Cotto is no Bradley and vice versa, but all I can see is Tim getting wild and get caught same like Cotto did with a quick punch which will send him down.

Also, if the fight is close - it will be Pacman's, not Bradley's decision. This fact as well as the fight being a TR "in da house" shit, pisses me off as well.

In other words, too soon to tell if I will buy it or not. Pacquiao's fight are always the same.
BigFightFan
I haven't even paid the direct t.v. bill from the May 5th bout lol! I think Bradley is the perfect appoint for manny to look well against. I'm expecting Bradley to come out and try to fight smart in the beginnin but revert back to his reckless punching and head rushing. PAC by KO/TKO!
Cshel86
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ May 18 2012, 07:38 AM) *
I haven't even paid the direct t.v. bill from the May 5th bout lol!

Ha! I just paid mine...I had to, or I wouldn't be watching ANY boxing right about now. Word to the wise, thoroughly check your bill online, because extra charges seem to just "pop up".

Prime example, I called Directv the Monday after the Mayweather fight some type of compensation for missing the first fight and half of the 2nd (though my DVR still caught all of it.

I scrolled down my bill and noticed that Jones vs Evans was on there twice. I only ordered the HD version, but I saw a SD "replay version" that I NEVER ordered. If you order anything, just be sure that the system didn't enter it twice. I was looking at another $50 inadvertently added on my bill.
Cshel86
I will be ordering this one, and my prediction for some odd reason will be Manny delivering a similar beating that he gave David Diaz. Bradley's a fighter of determination, but I've learned a long time ago that intangibles have never helped my predictions.

Manny has fought some Bradley-type fighters before, but never has Bradley fought a Manny-style fighter. Though Manny appeared to have slowed down after his last fight, we cant even take that into account. Marquez is a guy that had Manny's number, and we all know that Bradley aint no Marquez.

Bradley made a point that he has only been in there with guys on his level or below, so he will have his hands full with those blinding punches from Manny and the big shots that guys never see coming. Marquez knew what to expect after the first two fights, but if you look back, Pac was still throwing hard and wild shots.

Marquez was just more careful during the exchanges, and a bit too careful, which ultimately costed him the fight. Again Timmy has the will to win, but I haven't seen him in there with anybody that make him go to Plan B, C, and D if need be.

He's only had to fight one way, and that "in & out" style of Manny's will have Timmy's head going (whether his head will be swimming or he has to think more than usual). Floyd and Manny share the same similarities...they BOTH make you think, and if you think too much, then you're out of there.

Floyd already has an idea of what you're going to do, on top of what he already brings to the ring...so if you're caught thinking too much, then it turns into a feint game full counter punches and right hands. Manny on the other hand, already knows what he's going to do (try to bury), and he could care less what you bring to the ring...unless you're a pure boxer of course.

Pacquiao by TKO in the 8th (Timmy struggles from the 5th to the 8th).
Thickback
I won't be buying this, I will be at the new Xfinity sports complex in philly like I was for the May/Cotto fight....

As far as the fight, I was sure that Manny would just run thru Timmay, but I'm starting to lean more towards a close fight. No matter what if it goes the distance, its Manny's win, we know this.
leonthegee
Ill probably go to a friends house and watch it. Their die hard pactard nation fans. I like to go over there and talk shit. As far as the poll goes I voted Manny by close decision. Thats if Bradleys chin can hold up over 12 rounds.
Franchize
I picked Manny by wide decision. I think Bradley will save face and not get KO'd but I just don't think he's skilled enough to exploit Manny's weaknesses for a full 12 rounds. I think he will cut Manny pretty bad with that head and rough Manny up in the early rounds. Unlike Khan though, I think Manny has enough mental toughness to overcome it. I think he will figure Bradley out by the 7th round and start to flood him with activity.I'm probably not going to buy this fight because:
1. Bradley's head reaches as many guys' skulls as his fists
2. It's a southpaw vs a conventional fighter.

I have a strong feeling this fight wil lend early and not because of a KO. For that reason alone, I'm not spending my heard earned money. I'll be streaming or mooching off a pactard more than likely lol
mgrover
ill be watching this, i doubt id buy it
pimpfighterROQ
I think I'll wait to see Pac/Tim Tim 24/7 then decide. Based on overall Fight history and style..Pac blows Tim Tim out of the water. But i want to root for the underdog and I tend to expect upsets. So I'll wait and see 24/7 to fool my head that this might be a close fight smile.gif
mrchitown
I watched Mayweather-Cotto at lucky strikes bowling alley and that's where I'll be watching this fight. I'm picking Bradley to win by decision, it's something about this fight that just seems all wrong for Pacquiao. Alot of people have alluded to the distractions that Manny has all around him. Bradley can care less about any of that, he's just coming to fight. It will be interesting to see how Bradley responds to getting hit by Pacquiao but I see him giving Manny fits in the ring on June 9th
duwdu
To me, Bradley is smarter than a lot of fans care to give him credit for. Contrary to what some have written, Bradley is not a Diaz-type fighter...Bradley is smarter, and has been more successful in his career than Diaz ever was. That's a big intangible. It will also turn out that way in this fight.

I envisage Bradley's strategy for this fight is to smother Pacquiao while being elusive at the same time, because his head will mostly be on Pacquiao's chest and abdomen while he throws those looping, sometimes wild, shots. If it (Bradley's head) happens to move upwards to collide with that of Pacquiao at times, so shall it be, as far as Bradley would be concerned.

Pacquiao would have a lot of success of his own, but he will not have enough space to be able to properly operate and finish off Bradley. We already know what Pacquiao would try to do. However, I am of the thinking that Pacquiao's drive to pull extensive triggers have diminished somewhat. I say this because, given his reputation and the expectations of many astute observers each of the last two times, Pacquiao should have been able to finish off his last two opponents - an over-the-hill Mosley, and an aging although still very competitive Marquez. I do not give much credence to the excuses offered on behalf of Pacquiao, or by himself for that matter, after each of those fights. I honestly don't think Pacquiao can revert this trend against someone such as Bradley, and perform at at his super peak. May be not any longer I'm afraid.

And so I voted Bradley by close decision. I wish I could just say "by decision."

P34c3
mgrover
problem is if pac hits bradley flush and has him in survival mode for the rest of the fight, it won't look good either way.
Franchize
Tim's pops is the only thing fascinating about this fight so far!
Cshel86
QUOTE (duwdu @ May 19 2012, 05:27 PM) *
To me, Bradley is smarter than a lot of fans care to give him credit for. Contrary to what some have written, Bradley is not a Diaz-type fighter...Bradley is smarter, and has been more successful in his career than Diaz ever was. That's a big intangible. It will also turn out that way in this fight.

I envisage Bradley's strategy for this fight is to smother Pacquiao while being elusive at the same time, because his head will mostly be on Pacquiao's chest and abdomen while he throws those looping, sometimes wild, shots. If it (Bradley's head) happens to move upwards to collide with that of Pacquiao at times, so shall it be, as far as Bradley would be concerned.

Pacquiao would have a lot of success of his own, but he will not have enough space to be able to properly operate and finish off Bradley. We already know what Pacquiao would try to do. However, I am of the thinking that Pacquiao's drive to pull extensive triggers have diminished somewhat. I say this because, given his reputation and the expectations of many astute observers each of the last two times, Pacquiao should have been able to finish off his last two opponents - an over-the-hill Mosley, and an aging although still very competitive Marquez. I do not give much credence to the excuses offered on behalf of Pacquiao, or by himself for that matter, after each of those fights. I honestly don't think Pacquiao can revert this trend against someone such as Bradley, and perform at at his super peak. May be not any longer I'm afraid.

And so I voted Bradley by close decision. I wish I could just say "by decision."

P34c3

I will say this again...Bradley has NEVER faced a Pacquiao-type fighter, but Pacquiao HAS faced a Bradley-type fighter. This wont go the distance, and you would have to think, Bob isn't going to put Manny in there with somebody that will give him problems. The ONLY reason that he made the Marquez rubber match is for money.

If you're going to talk about Manny's last two opponents, then dont forget to throw in the fact that Timmy took 8 rounds to take out an old, shot, and possibly high Casamayor. He just throws his hooks too wide, and the only way he knows how to come in, is forward.

You have to look at how fast Manny was in his last fight, against a Marquez that has fought him twice before and is able to time him at this point. I dont remember Tim fighting anybody that fast and throws punches that nobody sees. Im not a big Pacquiao fan by any stretch of the imagination, but this is too much for Timmy.
Hotsauce
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 19 2012, 10:01 PM) *
I will say this again...Bradley has NEVER faced a Pacquiao-type fighter, but Pacquiao HAS faced a Bradley-type fighter. This wont go the distance, and you would have to think, Bob isn't going to put Manny in there with somebody that will give him problems. The ONLY reason that he made the Marquez rubber match is for money.

If you're going to talk about Manny's last two opponents, then dont forget to throw in the fact that Timmy took 8 rounds to take out an old, shot, and possibly high Casamayor. He just throws his hooks too wide, and the only way he knows how to come in, is forward.

You have to look at how fast Manny was in his last fight, against a Marquez that has fought him twice before and is able to time him at this point. I dont remember Tim fighting anybody that fast and throws punches that nobody sees. Im not a big Pacquiao fan by any stretch of the imagination, but this is too much for Timmy.

and arum thought jmm was too old.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ May 20 2012, 05:19 AM) *
and arum thought jmm was too old.

Yep, I almost forgot to mention that part first. There's another big money fight out there for Manny (we know what that is), but the risk HAS to be low.
Cshel86
How do you guys think people will receive/treat Manny if he loses decisively to Bradley, but wins by robbery? Do you think he'll lose fans? Do you think people will lean more towards Floyd's stance and predict him as the winner if they ever fight?

Honestly, I'm almost done with Manny. If that happens in this fight, then that'll be 3 shitty fights in a row. In no way will I stop watching boxing because this type of decision in this fight, should be expected.
Franchize
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 22 2012, 11:14 AM) *
How do you guys think people will receive/treat Manny if he loses decisively to Bradley, but wins by robbery? Do you think he'll lose fans? Do you think people will lean more towards Floyd's stance and predict him as the winner if they ever fight?

Honestly, I'm almost done with Manny. If that happens in this fight, then that'll be 3 shitty fights in a row. In no way will I stop watching boxing because this type of decision in this fight, should be expected.

He'll always have his Filipino fans...which is a big fan base. However, I noticed on Floyd Mayweather's page, he had some artwork of him from this guy who appeared to be Filipino (I apologize if I'm wrong). Now any of you who's been on Floyd's facebook page know, it's FLOODED with hatred, especially from Filipinos. However, there were a lot of Filipino fans one their showing him love surprisingly, saying how they're over Manny and his holier than thou attitude now.

Here's how I see it:
#1 Floyd will never win the Filipino fan base over the way he did the UK. That said, any little bit counts.
#2 Like you said, this wouldn't be just ONE bad fight but 3 lackluster outings from Manny (the Mosley fight was mainly Shane's fault in all fairness).If anyone is looking "beatable", it's Manny. Floyd, even in beating Ortiz controversially, has been in some exciting fights lately. Add to that, one of his toughest fights (vs Cotto), Cotto landed about the same on him that Clottey did on Manny.
#3 Manny's cloak of invincibility was torn vs Marquez. No, I'm not referring to Marquez outboxing him. I'm referring to Marquez acutally getting fans to boo and throw things at Manny...a guy who seemingly everybody loved and couldnt muster the fuel to hate him.
#4 It will cause Manny to press in his next fight or make drastic, unnecessary changes. My guess? Alex Ariza gets fired as a scapegoat.
#5 Someone comes to the forefront and cals Manny out for his performances. Either Arum, Roach, Ariza or even Amir Khan!

To answer your question, I think Manny has secured respectable numbers for the rest of his career. However, I think his performance vs Bradley determines where those indicisive fans turn to. Those fans that don't know who to root for but root against Floyd because of his attitude. Ultimately, I think fans on the fence will chose Floyd's arrogance over a guy who keeps getting gifts.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Franchize @ May 22 2012, 11:40 AM) *
Here's how I see it:
#1 Floyd will never win the Filipino fan base over the way he did the UK. That said, any little bit counts.
#2 Like you said, this wouldn't be just ONE bad fight but 3 lackluster outings from Manny (the Mosley fight was mainly Shane's fault in all fairness).If anyone is looking "beatable", it's Manny. Floyd, even in beating Ortiz controversially, has been in some exciting fights lately. Add to that, one of his toughest fights (vs Cotto), Cotto landed about the same on him that Clottey did on Manny.
#3 Manny's cloak of invincibility was torn vs Marquez. No, I'm not referring to Marquez outboxing him. I'm referring to Marquez acutally getting fans to boo and throw things at Manny...a guy who seemingly everybody loved and couldnt muster the fuel to hate him.
#4 It will cause Manny to press in his next fight or make drastic, unnecessary changes. My guess? Alex Ariza gets fired as a scapegoat.
#5 Someone comes to the forefront and cals Manny out for his performances. Either Arum, Roach, Ariza or even Amir Khan!

#1: Absolutely correct
#2: You cant completely blame Shane for that outing, because Manny couldn't cut off the ring or land flush after Shane was dropped. You're right, Floyd's recent fights have been more exciting.
#3: Yep. Everything that happened after the bell is what really counted.
#4: Never thought of Alex possibly being fired, but now that I think about it...he HAS been the victim of the TR/Team Pacquiao blame-shifting.
#5: Cant wait to see who steps forward. Maybe if #4 happens like you said, then there's our answer.
*As you mentioned, this upcoming fight is what will tel the story and help people to finish choosing sides.
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 18 2012, 11:14 PM) *
I watched Mayweather-Cotto at lucky strikes bowling alley and that's where I'll be watching this fight. I'm picking Bradley to win by decision, it's something about this fight that just seems all wrong for Pacquiao. Alot of people have alluded to the distractions that Manny has all around him. Bradley can care less about any of that, he's just coming to fight. It will be interesting to see how Bradley responds to getting hit by Pacquiao but I see him giving Manny fits in the ring on June 9th

there's a lucky strikes in chicago?
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 22 2012, 10:14 AM) *

The best Tim Bradley gets in this fight is a draw. I think I am still gonna go with 114-114 and 115-113, 116-112 Pacquiao cards. Watch out for an unintentional head-butt type of ending as a possibility though, especially if it benefits Manny. It won't benefit Bradley, at least not on the scorecards. I read that Bradley could "win" but won't get the decision. Manny's too big a cash cow for Arum and boxing, and they have to somehow keep the smallest hope of the Mayweather-Pacquiao superfight alive, which goes out the window for good if Manny loses. It probably is out the window anyway because Arum is alive.

Jack
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 22 2012, 02:47 PM) *
there's a lucky strikes in chicago?

Yes, there's about 2 or 3 of them. I go/am going to the one in downtown Chicago. It's on 322 e Illinois st. I've thrown events there for boxing and mma related cards. It's a cool spot and it's a nice atmosphere to enjoy boxing with people who really love the sport
checkleft
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 19 2012, 11:01 PM) *

Agreed.

Called manny by ko/Tko. Too wild, wide shots, rushes in head first... Through twelve rounds? Manny will get him out of there
Cshel86
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ May 22 2012, 04:57 PM) *
I read that Bradley could "win" but won't get the decision. Manny's too big a cash cow for Arum and boxing, and they have to somehow keep the smallest hope of the Mayweather-Pacquiao superfight alive, which goes out the window for good if Manny loses. It probably is out the window anyway because Arum is alive.

Yep, Bradley could "win", but we all know that he's fucked if it goes to the cards. I dont know why there hasn't been much buzz about this fight. For some reason, I think Arum wants this shit to flop a bit, so Manny can once again recognize the hand that feeds him. "It would probably go out the window if Arum is alive"...Ha! Good one Jack.

QUOTE (checkleft @ May 24 2012, 02:42 AM) *
Agreed.

Called manny by ko/Tko. Too wild, wide shots, rushes in head first... Through twelve rounds? Manny will get him out of there

I will stick with that prediction as well, but Im not sure Timmy will be dumb enough to go in there and see if he could take Manny's punches like he said. Bradley's best bet is to look good losing ala Cotto against Floyd. For some reason, the 24/7 is giving me an idea that Manny has doubts about this fight, but hell, if its all a bunch of fluff, then one thing's for sure...they're doing enough to "promote" the idea of uncertainty in this fight. Either way, it's promotion...
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 22 2012, 10:35 PM) *
Yes, there's about 2 or 3 of them. I go/am going to the one in downtown Chicago. It's on 322 e Illinois st. I've thrown events there for boxing and mma related cards. It's a cool spot and it's a nice atmosphere to enjoy boxing with people who really love the sport

shit..imma have to hit u up next time i'm in the chi. i usually stay on mcclurg court...right off of illinois by the fountain that shoots across the river.
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 24 2012, 05:40 PM) *
shit..imma have to hit u up next time i'm in the chi. i usually stay on mcclurg court...right off of illinois by the fountain that shoots across the river.

Ok, I know which spot your talking about. It's definitely going to be an interesting night on June 9th. I can't wait to see what crowd comes out for this fight.
checkleft
Two people think Bradley is gonna use plaster on the 9th
Cshel86
QUOTE (checkleft @ May 25 2012, 02:02 AM) *
Two people think Bradley is gonna use plaster on the 9th

Maybe he should consider it...hell, it's not like a bunch of extra testing is gonna be going on. Somebody seems to continually defeat the purpose of RANDOM testing by asking for a cut-off date. laugh.gif
Sunni6Killer
Bradley by TKO(cut)
His head is a guided missile.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 29 2012, 01:10 PM) *
Maybe he should consider it...hell, it's not like a bunch of extra testing is gonna be going on. Somebody seems to continually defeat the purpose of RANDOM testing by asking for a cut-off date. laugh.gif

Is there a rematch clause? I still have Pacquiao by decision, but I could see an unsatisfactory ending because of Bradley leading in with his head. (Accidental headbutt cut -no decision before end of 4 rounds, or Manny wins a technical decision after four rounds. Will Arum try to pull shit that could influence the outcome? Or do you expect fair judging and refereeing?

Jack
Cshel86
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jun 4 2012, 11:42 AM) *
Is there a rematch clause? I still have Pacquiao by decision, but I could see an unsatisfactory ending because of Bradley leading in with his head. (Accidental headbutt cut -no decision before end of 4 rounds, or Manny wins a technical decision after four rounds. Will Arum try to pull shit that could influence the outcome? Or do you expect fair judging and refereeing?

Jack

Good stuff Jack!

As we all know, if this goes to the cards, then Bradley is screwed, since the delusional "megafight" still looms. If Bradley takes it, it has to be by TKO, and I think he could pull that off by being obsessed with body work. If Bradley makes Manny look like shit, then expect a stupid card from Harold at the start of the 7th round. They'll give Manny credit for diving in & missing, or for "being in 3 or 4 different places at once" while Tim is trying to land.

As for the ref of this fight, good question. Surely we'll know by mid-week, but you're usually good about finding that info Jack cool.gif . God I hope the ref isn't Cortez though. Im almost inclined to believe that they'll request Cortez, to eliminate Bradley's chances of doing any work on the inside, which Manny is shit at.

I dont think the head will be much of a factor in this fight, honestly. I believe Pacquiao will bitch and confide in the ref at any given chance that their heads happen to do as much as rub together in a clinch. We've seen Manny look to the ref when heads clash, and when they dont and he happens to get hit with a good shot that opens him up...let's not expect anything different.

I also believe that if Manny isn't able to step in Timmy's ass (as he's accustomed to doing with vulnerable opponents), then we'll hear pissing & monaing from his corner about Bradley's head. It seems that from the day the fight was signed, Roach has made a point to bitch about the head in advance, so nobody will hold it against him on fight night.

The funny part is, Manny may get frustrated and do something questionable, who knows. I know I remember how Team Ortiz pissed and moaned about Floyd using his elbows, and Ortiz was actually the first to do something dirty. Remember? That fight was going well, until Ortiz remembered that he was a bitch. It all hit the fan from that point on.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 4 2012, 11:36 AM) *
Good stuff Jack!

As we all know, if this goes to the cards, then Bradley is screwed, since the delusional "megafight" still looms. If Bradley takes it, it has to be by TKO, and I think he could pull that off by being obsessed with body work. If Bradley makes Manny look like shit, then expect a stupid card from Harold at the start of the 7th round. They'll give Manny credit for diving in & missing, or for "being in 3 or 4 different places at once" while Tim is trying to land.

As for the ref of this fight, good question. Surely we'll know by mid-week, but you're usually good about finding that info Jack cool.gif . God I hope the ref isn't Cortez though. Im almost inclined to believe that they'll request Cortez, to eliminate Bradley's chances of doing any work on the inside, which Manny is shit at.

I dont think the head will be much of a factor in this fight, honestly. I believe Pacquiao will bitch and confide in the ref at any given chance that their heads happen to do as much as rub together in a clinch. We've seen Manny look to the ref when heads clash, and when they dont and he happens to get hit with a good shot that opens him up...let's not expect anything different.

I also believe that if Manny isn't able to step in Timmy's ass (as he's accustomed to doing with vulnerable opponents), then we'll hear pissing & monaing from his corner about Bradley's head. It seems that from the day the fight was signed, Roach has made a point to bitch about the head in advance, so nobody will hold it against him on fight night.

The funny part is, Manny may get frustrated and do something questionable, who knows. I know I remember how Team Ortiz pissed and moaned about Floyd using his elbows, and Ortiz was actually the first to do something dirty. Remember? That fight was going well, until Ortiz remembered that he was a bitch. It all hit the fan from that point on.

The WBO and the Nevada Commission appointed all locals for the fight.

Ref: Robert Byrd

Judges CJ Ross
Duanne Ford
Jerry Roth

Source: Fightnews: http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/pacquiao-b...in-place-117397

Jack

PS. LOL! Good Shit on HBO. Lamply already has his Pacquiao pom-pom soliloquy worked out. Everyone at the broadcasters' table will be giving Manny credit just for showing up! LOL! When Harold has a stupid card, the card is still smart enough to go to the HBO house guy! LOL!
checkleft
Never heard of that ref.

Who knows about the pom poms, lately seems like the media are on Bradley as of late
fightscoreollector
Pacman does better when guys attack him..Bradley will attack him so i think it will be a KO for Manny P but dont ask me when lol
Cshel86
sduck
I think Pacquiao gonna win but I hope Bradley murk dat ass.
JD22
I think Bradley is going to be in the fight of his life. I like Bradley's movement in this fight. Manny brings a lot to the table but he is always one dimensional. Bradley should be able to zero in on a straight right hand and time Manny.

With that said, I think we'll see something like we saw with Marquez 3. Manny will win by a very controversial decision. 80% of polls had Pacquiao losing to Marquez in the 3rd fight. I expect to see more like 85% having Pacquiao losing to Bradley, but Manny will still get the decision.

Pacquiao by robbery SD.
The Original MrFactor
Picking Pacquiao by 9th round stoppage. I see bradley causing some early issues for Pac due to his angles and counterpunching. i wouldnt be surprised to see pac hit the deck from a punch he doesnt see coming. It would be more of a balance shot than an actual knockdown.

Bradley is better than Marquez in a lot of ways, but he will take more risks and get hit more than Marquez did. I dont think Bradley has the power to inflict massive damage. he can decision pac, but he will walk through fire to do so. Bigger guys have not been able to withstand Pac's onslaught. i think this fight will look similar to Pac's fight against Cotto, with Bradley throwing some occassional combos that dont really hurt while getting worked and worn down as the rounds go by. Pac TKO9.
checkleft
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Jun 7 2012, 07:26 AM) *
Picking Pacquiao by 9th round stoppage. I see bradley causing some early issues for Pac due to his angles and counterpunching. i wouldnt be surprised to see pac hit the deck from a punch he doesnt see coming. It would be more of a balance shot than an actual knockdown.

Bradley is better than Marquez in a lot of ways, but he will take more risks and get hit more than Marquez did. I dont think Bradley has the power to inflict massive damage. he can decision pac, but he will walk through fire to do so. Bigger guys have not been able to withstand Pac's onslaught. i think this fight will look similar to Pac's fight against Cotto, with Bradley throwing some occassional combos that dont really hurt while getting worked and worn down as the rounds go by. Pac TKO9.

Better than marquez?? Woe dere
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.