Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: kessler vs green **spoiler**
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
fightscoreollector
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9AVNUhurLk

enjoy ppl
Cheesey1
QUOTE (fightscoreollector @ May 19 2012, 09:07 PM) *

I watched this after Chelsea's glorious triumph (Arsenal man myself, but who doesn't love Chelsea and El Drog nowadays, well except for Tottenham), with the Price vs. Sexton match open in another window. It was ironic how the KOs happened at almost the same time in both matches. I missed Theophane's bout. How was it?
Franchize
My gosh his neck!
Cshel86
Shit, I missed it! I was TOO busy making this bed today...took more time than I expected. Im hearing that Green saw the little birdies tonight after one big punch. Boxingscene's site is messing up right now, so I'll check the photos later (for caption purposes). I'll check out the provided video at the time...
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Franchize @ May 19 2012, 10:30 PM) *
My gosh his neck!

Yeah, very disturbing. I made this comment earlier, but Green should really pack it in. He can't compete at the upper levels and he's been beaten up pretty seriously in his past few bouts.
mitukczuk
What a KO !! He want to the floor like a pancake.

Here is the whole fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upJyndu2sR4...feature=related
Thickback
Green is a dumb ass. He had Kessler badly hurt and after the 8 count only threw jabs....wtf!? Green needs to hang em before he ruins his health. That was just nasty.

Any way, good KO for Kessler. Decent fight to knock the rust off. I hope he fights someone good next.

Cshel86
Green's a turd...he needs to hang 'em up. I lost interest in him after he tried to bitch out of the Johnson fight, and got scrubbed by Ward.
pesticid
I am not happy with Kess's celebration but then Green kinda did the same thing agianst what's his name Codrington, so it came around now.
Cshel86
QUOTE (pesticid @ May 20 2012, 09:51 PM) *
I am not happy with Kess's celebration but then Green kinda did the same thing agianst what's his name Codrington, so it came around now.

Ha! I remember Codrington from The Contender...cant remember which season. Speaking of the contender...I TOTALLY forgot that Brian Vera was on there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.