Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pacquiao/Bradley 24/7 Thread
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Cshel86
Im surprised nobody has opened a thread yet, but of well...shame on yall nono.gif

Anyway, I missed church this morning, but after watching the first segment of the show, Pacquiao pretty much got me caught up on everything I missed. He appeared to be an over-the-top saint in this segment, and Im sure its more to come.

Throughout the episode, his endless references to serving God and prosperity gave me some type of weird indication that he not only feels guilty about certain stuff, but he seems to have doubts about this fight. He also appeared less motivated for this fight, and seemed to be going through the motions when he was training.

Im not bashing him by any means, but that past determination didn't seem to be present. He was much more vocal and seemed driven by the religion talk, and Jinkee was a great addition to the segment as she brought some worthy info to the table.

As for Bradley, his level of determination is undeniable. Gladly, that confidence is there and he isn't going through the motions. I didn't agree with him saying that he's not worried about the money, he just wants Manny's spot.

Nice try Timmy, that $5M+ changes things, and Im pretty sure that every fighter aint gettin' punched in the face for the love of the sport...let alone, getting punched for free. Overall, it was good work on Tim's behalf as well as that amusingly insane father of his (dude is a trip!). As for the Saint...get it together buddy. As a matter of fact, if he just remained quiet and kept that stupid smile that he usually dons, then it would be waaay more interesting than the religion talk.

Thoughts?
leonthegee
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 20 2012, 01:35 PM) *
Im surprised nobody has opened a thread yet, but of well...shame on yall nono.gif

Anyway, I missed church this morning, but after watching the first segment of the show, Pacquiao pretty much got me caught up on everything I missed. He appeared to be an over-the-top saint in this segment, and Im sure its more to come.

Throughout the episode, his endless references to serving God and prosperity gave me some type of weird indication that he not only feels guilty about certain stuff, but he seems to have doubts about this fight. He also appeared less motivated for this fight, and seemed to be going through the motions when he was training.

Im not bashing him by any means, but that past determination didn't seem to be present. He was much more vocal and seemed driven by the religion talk, and Jinkee was a great addition to the segment as she brought some worthy info to the table.

As for Bradley, his level of determination is undeniable. Gladly, that confidence is there and he isn't going through the motions. I didn't agree with him saying that he's not worried about the money, he just wants Manny's spot.

Nice try Timmy, that $5M+ changes things, and Im pretty sure that every fighter aint gettin' punched in the face for the love of the sport...let alone, getting punched for free. Overall, it was good work on Tim's behalf as well as that amusingly insane father of his (dude is a trip!). As for the Saint...get it together buddy. As a matter of fact, if he just remained quiet and kept that stupid smile that he usually dons, then it would be waaay more interesting than the religion talk.

Thoughts?

I thought it sucked. Im sick of this "holier than tho" act from Manny. Dude is a fake. If it wasnt for Bradley id slit my wrist.
Cshel86
QUOTE (leonthegee @ May 20 2012, 05:46 PM) *
I thought it sucked. Im sick of this "holier than tho" act from Manny. Dude is a fake. If it wasnt for Bradley id slit my wrist.

laugh.gif

I must admit that none of Manny's 24/7s have been all that great. At least his opponent speaks English, and Manny seemed a bit more vocal. I dont agree with the whole religion thing either...hope he doesn't believe all of the religion talk will win him the fight.
mgrover
havent seen it but i remember bradley saying somewhere that hes a better counter puncher than marquez which tells me all i need to know about him, pretty much delusional, if he does win the fight it'll be more because manny isnt all there rather than his "supreme" ability
Franchize
Anytime Tim Bradley outshines you, you know it's a boring show. Bradley's pops is hilarious. Reminds me of my dad when I used to play basketball lol Outside of that, this was wack. Pacquiao's parts seemed two fold IMO. Excuses for why he didnt perform well against Marquez and excuses for Arum for why he might not perform well against Bradley. I can see it coming.
BoxingStill#1
There was a 24/7????...

Naaaaa im jus playin... hahahahha

Just watched it off my DVR,.. to me it went as expected.

I knew it was gonna be hard for HBO to create the bad guy..

The most colorful character was Bradley's dad....I like that guy, but it seems Bradley's character is nothing like his?

Honestly, this is going to be the ugliest (non Hopkins) PPV weve seen in a bit. I give the edge to Pac for power.. idk though,.. to me he's looking kinda small?

I know this is wayyyy off topic but maybe since Floyed started all this rara about testing Manny has slowly gottn smaller and has looked a bit more human each and every fight since? (Not saying I agree with the steroid thing but maybe Arum knows something we dont and he's BUYING TIME while Pac is comming off the juice?)

Lol
daprofessor
bradley's confidence and desire to be the best is shining through. i'm betting the house on this one.
un01
if i didnt know any better, i'd say top rank is grooming bradley for the upset. the 24/7 focused more on bradley's determination, while pacquiao seemed more interested in reading his bible and being a servant to god...

i think bradley has a solid chance of winning. theres 3 weeks left to the fight and hes already in crazy shape, bradley is young and bob arum needs a new cash cow. it will be crazy if they dont give him the decision.
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ May 20 2012, 08:35 PM) *
idk though,.. to me he's looking kinda small?

I know this is wayyyy off topic but maybe since Floyed started all this rara about testing Manny has slowly gottn smaller and has looked a bit more human each and every fight since? (Not saying I agree with the steroid thing but maybe Arum knows something we dont and he's BUYING TIME while Pac is comming off the juice?)

This definitely remains to be seen, but I definitely cant argue with you on this one. He has been looking smaller, especially since a naturally smaller JMM looked bigger than him last November.

He's been fighting bigger guys since the De La Hoya fight, but those "bigger" guys were smaller due to the weight stipulations. I believe Bradley is the only guy that Pac will be fighting without a weight stipulation, and Bradley used to fight at 152 in the amateurs, so WW shouldn't hurt him much.

leonthegee
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 20 2012, 02:57 PM) *
laugh.gif

I must admit that none of Manny's 24/7s have been all that great. At least his opponent speaks English, and Manny seemed a bit more vocal. I dont agree with the whole religion thing either...hope he doesn't believe all of the religion talk will win him the fight.

Also I knew Bradley was into those big women. Some dudes you can just look and tell.
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 20 2012, 04:35 PM) *

Thoughts?
He brought up his "Voice of God" dream again and I have to admit, that shit made me chuckle a bit. As I sat there with my bro and my homie (they're both Pac fans), I said, "That wasn't God's voice Pac heard say, 'Why do you stay away from me,' that was Floyd's voice on Manny's conscience." The entire mood of the room changed laugh.gif.

QUOTE (Franchize @ May 20 2012, 06:14 PM) *
Anytime Tim Bradley outshines you, you know it's a boring show. Bradley's pops is hilarious. Reminds me of my dad when I used to play basketball lol Outside of that, this was wack. Pacquiao's parts seemed two fold IMO. Excuses for why he didnt perform well against Marquez and excuses for Arum for why he might not perform well against Bradley. I can see it coming.

When people make excuses like that, what does that tell you? Personally, it tells me that both Bob and Pac feel like Marquez really won that fight. To put further emphasis on your observation, Bob Arum gave even more excuses durin' his segment on Jim Lampley's "The Fight Game" show on why Manny might not perform well against Bradley. He was on some "it depends on which Manny shows up, 'cause Manny is a totally different (religious) guy" type shit. As far as Bradley goes, he seems very determined and focused.
Cshel86
Well I'll be damned if a complete stranger didn't just post right above me rolleyes_anim.gif
Hotsauce
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ May 20 2012, 07:35 PM) *
There was a 24/7????...

Naaaaa im jus playin... hahahahha

Just watched it off my DVR,.. to me it went as expected.

I knew it was gonna be hard for HBO to create the bad guy..

The most colorful character was Bradley's dad....I like that guy, but it seems Bradley's character is nothing like his?

Honestly, this is going to be the ugliest (non Hopkins) PPV weve seen in a bit. I give the edge to Pac for power.. idk though,.. to me he's looking kinda small?

Lol

manny hasn't had a KO since the whole drug testing thing.
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 21 2012, 12:22 PM) *
Well I'll be damned if a complete stranger didn't just post right above me rolleyes_anim.gif

My schedule's been hectic, lately. I've been preparin' for the birth of my unborn son (June 27th), so I haven't been able to post on here as much as I'd like to.
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ May 21 2012, 01:50 PM) *
My schedule's been hectic, lately. I've been preparin' for the birth of my unborn son (June 27th), so I haven't been able to post on here as much as I'd like to.

That's what's up! I was just pickin' anyhow. Best of wishes with the new addition...I actually like kids, just cant seem to find a woman who isn't loose upstairs. laugh.gif
Cshel86
Im waiting to see what Roach says about Mayweather in this 24/7, since he cant seem to get his name out of his mouth. Anybody catch FNF when Roach AGAIN made a point to say how "bad" Mayweather's legs are nowadays.

Funny, funny, funny. If I remember correctly, HIS fighter is the one with the bad legs. Opps! My bad, his legs are only bad when he looks like shit in a fight.
Hotsauce
there has been 2 different excuses when it comes to manny looking like shit against jmm
sduck
I only watch 24/7 when Floyd is on it, everyone else is boring to me honestly. I mean I watch Ring Life and Portrait of a fighter, for everyone, but that's also because it isn't 30 minutes.

If you go back and watch Manny made excuses when he draw'd with Marquez in their first bought, and lost to Morales.
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ May 21 2012, 12:42 PM) *

You said it.. not me!..
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 21 2012, 03:59 PM) *
Im waiting to see what Roach says about Mayweather in this 24/7, since he cant seem to get his name out of his mouth. Anybody catch FNF when Roach AGAIN made a point to say how "bad" Mayweather's legs are nowadays.

Funny, funny, funny. If I remember correctly, HIS fighter is the one with the bad legs. Opps! My bad, his legs are only bad when he looks like shit in a fight.

Somthing along the lines of...(in my shaky, studdering, raspy voice)

"Heeee cant move lllllllike hhee used too, aaaannndd he he doesnt like activityyy, Cotto gave him prroblems, iiiiimagine what my guy will doo.., Mayweathers thee guy we want and iiii hope he caann ccoomme too the table.. "

And on the second point spot on.. bahahhhahaha.. problem there is a master counter puncher exposed his 'foot work'.. lol

Dude, Im trying my very best not to turn this into a Manny bashing session, but it looks like its taking a violent shift..

I , for one, agree with all of the biblical tjings he was saying. Him and I carry the same veiws I think... but make no mistake if about it, he better be walking on water by fight times because he is gonna be facing the devil himself come june 9th.. I believe....
Cshel86
QUOTE (leonthegee @ May 21 2012, 09:34 AM) *
Also I knew Bradley was into those big women. Some dudes you can just look and tell.

laugh.gif

She better lose weight before the fight...that's her husband's biggest fight yet...wouldn't want the beach whale wife at ringside.

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ May 21 2012, 12:42 PM) *

Hmmm...

QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ May 21 2012, 06:06 PM) *

"Heeee cant move lllllllike hhee used too, aaaannndd he he doesnt like activityyy, Cotto gave him prroblems, iiiiimagine what my guy will doo.., Mayweathers thee guy we want and iiii hope he caann ccoomme too the table.. "

And on the second point spot on.. bahahhhahaha.. problem there is a master counter puncher exposed his 'foot work'.. lol

Dude, Im trying my very best not to turn this into a Manny bashing session, but it looks like its taking a violent shift..

I , for one, agree with all of the biblical tjings he was saying. Him and I carry the same veiws I think... but make no mistake if about it, he better be walking on water by fight times because he is gonna be facing the devil himself come june 9th.. I believe....

drag.gif

I agree man. Roach seems to genuinely want the fight at this stage, but to make it seem like Floyd is at the end of his rope is ridiculous. Again, Manny's legs has been shitty for his last two fights, not to mention the fights that he lost.

I dont like to bash the guy either, but the people in his camp make it so hard not to. Then Manny comes in with the assist...the "assist" being, "I cant get my English together long enough to answer this pertinent question".

He may very well have his hands full on June 9th...
mitukczuk
You guys are really giving Bradley a chance, huh ? Especially Professor seems to be pretty convinced...I guess I should go and watch some of Bradley's fights I havent seen yet then.

I would love to see it that way, but...Desert Storm is just way to wide with his punches at times. On the other hand, same is Manny. I hope lil' Timmy will pleasantly surprise me...

Btw : Good points about Manny not having a KO since the DT issue. Havent though about it that way...
daprofessor
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ May 21 2012, 06:52 PM) *
You guys are really giving Bradley a chance, huh ? Especially Professor seems to be pretty convinced...I guess I should go and watch some of Bradley's fights I havent seen yet then.

I would love to see it that way, but...Desert Storm is just way to wide with his punches at times. On the other hand, same is Manny. I hope lil' Timmy will pleasantly surprise me...

Btw : Good points about Manny not having a KO since the DT issue. Havent though about it that way...

i've been right more than i've been wrong with pac. i had this feeling long before this fight was announced. tim is solid. they're cashing pac out.
mitukczuk
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 21 2012, 07:02 PM) *
i've been right more than i've been wrong with pac. i had this feeling long before this fight was announced. tim is solid. they're cashing pac out.

Again, I hope he will convince me otherwise. Although I am not any more against him than against Manny. I am pretty unbiased coming in to this fight as I don't really care about neither of these guys. As I stated in another thread, I like Bradley's punching ability..hes got a good pop and certainly does know how to work with it, despite not having much power.

Keep talking, you may end up convincing me into buying PPV biggrin.gif
Hotsauce
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 21 2012, 05:24 PM) *
Hmmm...

his last ko was the cotto fight and after that fight the drug testing issue came up

hmmmmmmm
pimpfighterROQ
Pacquiao might lose this fight for not being Pacquiao. Tim is a solid fighter but I disagree that they are cashing him out just yet. There's the Mayweather fight in the clouds also a big cash money with another Marquez fight. There is also Rios fight somewhere in the future. Lots of value left for Pacquiao to be cashed out by Bob.

After watching 24/7 and seeing Tim's background..I really want him to win and so does many of you guys here. That huge payday would definitely help his family and his Pops. But looking at his fights, I just don't see it. I can't even see the one punch miracle knockout because he has a low KO %. His best fight was the Peterson fight and I'm still mehhh if that Bradley can beat Pac.

However, if the Pacquiao that fought Mosley and Marquez shows up June 9th. Bradley might just even it out and MAYBE win. Like I said, Pacquiao might lose for not being "Pacquiao". That or a accidental headbutt comes and Pacquiao bleeds profusely to continue.

Pacquiao is training but he's just that...training. Not training for a Bradley fight. Maybe this first episode is indeed too early to speculate. But on Bradley's part...he is indeed determined to win this fight.

Can't wait to see what's next on 24/7 nextweek.
Cshel86
Hotsauce....that was one of those "Damn! He's onto something" hmmms. laugh.gif
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 21 2012, 09:03 PM) *
Hotsauce....that was one of those "Damn! He's onto something" hmmms. laugh.gif

Yeah.. not one of those "damn this guys an idtiot hmmmmmmsss.".. lol.. relax hotsauce..

No that "hmmmm" will go to one of the guys above (insert name).... pertaining to bradleys 'pop'..

I will agree on his body work and ability to come forward behind his hands..(or head you name it)

I like the fact that he is an American and brings a good attitude..

Sad fact is, if this a 'cash out' fight for Arum and a Pac,.. its still a win win for Arum..
mrchitown
The best thing about it was Bradley's dad. He has more passion then the two who are going into the ring on June 9th. Bradley is training to win and to elevate his self into that elite status but I hope he shortens up his punches. His aggression and relentlesness is the reason I believe he'll win but he has to be smart about the pressure he puts on Pacquiao and those wide hooks have to be shortened. Pacquiao looked as if he was just going through the motions, but it was just the first episode, hopefully we'll see the usual fire he brings but it's lacking so far
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ May 21 2012, 09:11 PM) *
Yeah.. not one of those "damn this guys an idtiot hmmmmmmsss.".. lol.. relax hotsauce..

No that "hmmmm" will go to one of the guys above (insert name).... pertaining to bradleys 'pop'..

Man seriously, one of you two brainchildren needs to open a thread about this, since it made sense. Oh yeah, and Bradley having pop??? GTFOH!!! laugh.gif Somebody (insert name) posted that, but the end of the post said that Bradley doesn't have power.

Anyhow, the words "pop" and "Bradley" shouldn't even be in the same sentence, unless the words "doesn't have" goes after "Bradley" and before "pop".
xxxxxx
I enjoyed this 24/7. Bradley is a real fighter and I'm surprised Arum put this one together because Bradley is a threat. He aint gonna lay down Unless of course there is some fishy business going on. I wouldn't be surprised to see some interesting cards read after this fight.
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 21 2012, 03:59 PM) *

QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ May 21 2012, 06:06 PM) *

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 21 2012, 06:24 PM) *
laugh.gif

She better lose weight before the fight...that's her husband's biggest fight yet...wouldn't want the beach whale wife at ringside.

Hmmm...

drag.gif

I agree man. Roach seems to genuinely want the fight at this stage, but to make it seem like Floyd is at the end of his rope is ridiculous. Again, Manny's legs has been shitty for his last two fights, not to mention the fights that he lost.

I dont like to bash the guy either, but the people in his camp make it so hard not to. Then Manny comes in with the assist...the "assist" being, "I cant get my English together long enough to answer this pertinent question".

He may very well have his hands full on June 9th...

Personally, I think Roach should approach Floyd with the same attitude as he approached Bradley (or Kellerman) with in their Face-Off episode. Roach said somethin' along the lines of, "Tim doesn't intimidate me at all, 'cause I don't have to get in the ring with the guy." I also heard him sayin' some shit 'bout Floyd lookin' very beatable in the Cotto fight, but as Floyd has said many times, it's looks a lot different when you're on the outside lookin' in. Come fight night, the fighters has to fight, not the trainers. The 1 main thing I believe Freddie is under-estimatin' 'bout Floyd, is the fact that he seems to believe that Floyd would attempt to fight Manny the same way he fought Cotto...toe-to-toe (a style that is tailor-made for Manny). If the fight ever happens, Roach would be in for a rude awakenin', 'cause I'm pretty sure Floyd's gameplan would be to box Manny's ears off, kinda like he did Marquez.

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ May 21 2012, 06:52 PM) *

I believe Bradley's only chance of winnin' is by way of accidental headbutt. Oh, the headbutt is guaranteed to happen, especially since Manny is a southpaw and Tim is orthodox, plus both fighters like to come forward. The question, is...Will Bradley be ahead on the cards if/when the fight gets stopped due to a headbutt? He definitely won't win on the cards if it comes down to a decision, 'cause there are too many politics involved. Ask Marquez laugh.gif.

QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ May 21 2012, 08:38 PM) *
Pacquiao might lose this fight for not being Pacquiao. Tim is a solid fighter but I disagree that they are cashing him out just yet. There's the Mayweather fight in the clouds also a big cash money with another Marquez fight. There is also Rios fight somewhere in the future. Lots of value left for Pacquiao to be cashed out by Bob.

After watching 24/7 and seeing Tim's background..I really want him to win and so does many of you guys here. That huge payday would definitely help his family and his Pops. But looking at his fights, I just don't see it. I can't even see the one punch miracle knockout because he has a low KO %. His best fight was the Peterson fight and I'm still mehhh if that Bradley can beat Pac.

However, if the Pacquiao that fought Mosley and Marquez shows up June 9th. Bradley might just even it out and MAYBE win. Like I said, Pacquiao might lose for not being "Pacquiao". That or a accidental headbutt comes and Pacquiao bleeds profusely to continue.

Pacquiao is training but he's just that...training. Not training for a Bradley fight. Maybe this first episode is indeed too early to speculate. But on Bradley's part...he is indeed determined to win this fight.

Can't wait to see what's next on 24/7 nextweek.

That's the same bullshit excuse Bob Arum gave durin' his segment on Jim Lampley's "The Fight Game" show. In other words, he inadvertently threw Manny under the bus. I agree with you 'bout the headbutt part, though. I've mentioned that many times myself.
Cshel86
Timmy's trash talk will surely elevate during the taping of the series...hopefully. I actually enjoyed his segment, or Manny's was just that damn bad.

This either is the biggest mindfuck from Manny by making us think that he has doubts about this fight, or he truly does have doubts about this fight.
Franchize
Somebody better start talking some shit. Even my boy, who's hung out with Manny on fight week for like the last 4 or 5 years, a proud Filipino, hasn't really said much about the fight. A lot of my friends don't even know when it is. Fight is 2 1/2 weeks away. I'm sure Pacquiao will garner respectable numbers. Respectable numbers don't get you 50/50 though. He'd better cheat on his wife, call out Floyd or something lmao j/k
Cshel86
QUOTE (Franchize @ May 22 2012, 11:25 AM) *
A lot of my friends don't even know when it is. Fight is 2 1/2 weeks away.

Dont worry, Floyd will probably pass gas in tightly packed room and offend somebody to the point that they try to press charges. Usually, the media will try to pin some shit on Floyd shortly before Manny's fight, in order to maintain Manny's saint-like image.

Headlines for next week:

Mayweather Cuts a Fart in Tightly Packed Room; Charges to be pressed

This week in the news, Floyd Mayweather was accused of passing gas on a packed elevator, and an elderly, unidentified female victim suffered respiratory-related injuries. The victim has made it clear that she is intending on pressing charges against the American boxer. Mayweather recently won a unanimous decision against popular Puerto Rican fighter, Miguel Cotto earlier this month.

He (Mayweather) is expected to report to the Clark County Detention Center to serve an 87-day sentence for a domestic violence charge against the mother of his children in a 2010 incident. Boxing fans are longing for what is to be the richest fight in boxing history against Filipino Congressmen and 8-division champion Manny Pacquiao. He (Pacquiao) has an upcoming June 9th bout against undefeated American boxer, Timothy Bradley while the megafight is still on hold.

Im sure that this is how it will go before Manny's fight, since the buzz seems to be absent...
Franchize
LOL Yea my guess is Arum salivates over the opportunity to leach onto Floyd's trip to jail. I'm sure he'll have some type of comments or something "noble" for Manny to do on the same day to play the good guy/bad guy image.

By the way, I joined the sight way after Floyd was arrested. From what I hear from multiple places, he never really hit her. I heard he snatched her cell phone and his sons cell phone (that he pays for) away from her and yelled at her. What story did you hear?
daprofessor
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ May 21 2012, 07:13 PM) *
Again, I hope he will convince me otherwise. Although I am not any more against him than against Manny. I am pretty unbiased coming in to this fight as I don't really care about neither of these guys. As I stated in another thread, I like Bradley's punching ability..hes got a good pop and certainly does know how to work with it, despite not having much power.

Keep talking, you may end up convincing me into buying PPV biggrin.gif

check the article on the front page with john david jackson.
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 21 2012, 09:23 PM) *
The best thing about it was Bradley's dad. He has more passion then the two who are going into the ring on June 9th. Bradley is training to win and to elevate his self into that elite status but I hope he shortens up his punches. His aggression and relentlesness is the reason I believe he'll win but he has to be smart about the pressure he puts on Pacquiao and those wide hooks have to be shortened. Pacquiao looked as if he was just going through the motions, but it was just the first episode, hopefully we'll see the usual fire he brings but it's lacking so far

pac looked very unmotivated and flat. some fighters find religion and they get a fire burning with in them. looks to me like pacquiao's fire has been extinguished. let's see what the next few episodes have in store. i wouldn't be shocked if this fight gets cancelled.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 21 2012, 09:24 PM) *
Man seriously, one of you two brainchildren needs to open a thread about this, since it made sense. Oh yeah, and Bradley having pop??? GTFOH!!! laugh.gif Somebody (insert name) posted that, but the end of the post said that Bradley doesn't have power.

Anyhow, the words "pop" and "Bradley" shouldn't even be in the same sentence, unless the words "doesn't have" goes after "Bradley" and before "pop".

laugh.gif

bradley has respectable power. u don't need to be a big puncher to knock someone out. i think the ko is very possible.
Plah
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 22 2012, 11:43 AM) *
Dont worry, Floyd will probably pass gas in tightly packed room and offend somebody to the point that they try to press charges. Usually, the media will try to pin some shit on Floyd shortly before Manny's fight, in order to maintain Manny's saint-like image.

Headlines for next week:

Im sure that this is how it will go before Manny's fight, since the buzz seems to be absent...

Nice!!
bnoles4life
Shamelessly, I haven't watched the 24/7 episode(s) b/t these two. However, I will.....the Friday before the fight. lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 22 2012, 12:30 PM) *
pac looked very unmotivated and flat. some fighters find religion and they get a fire burning with in them. looks to me like pacquiao's fire has been extinguished. let's see what the next few episodes have in store. i wouldn't be shocked if this fight gets cancelled.

I know it's one episode but in the videos and pics of his training before 24/7 aired, he seems as if he's not "into" it. I, like you, am waiting to see what these next few episodes brings. May be he's going to put his foot on the gas pedal soon
mitukczuk
Aaaand on a completely different note - I gotta admit, Jinkee Pacquiao...not bad!! She actually matches Cotto's and Floyd's wife and gf! Man...

just finished watching the first episode and to me, Pacquiao's body really looks a bit different. I know it was right at the start of his camp, but...uhm, well...let's see the next episodes first.
daprofessor
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ May 23 2012, 04:28 PM) *
Aaaand on a completely different note - I gotta admit, Jinkee Pacquiao...not bad!! She actually matches Cotto's and Floyd's wife and gf! Man...

just finished watching the first episode and to me, Pacquiao's body really looks a bit different. I know it was right at the start of his camp, but...uhm, well...let's see the next episodes first.

he looks aged. u can see it in his face and body.

as for his woman....i can't get past the capped teeth. they just polished her up a little. ms. jackson and mrs. cotto are several notches above jinkee.
mrchitown
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ May 23 2012, 03:28 PM) *

No way in the realm of reality does Jinkee Pacquiao come close to Cotto's wife or Floyd's girl. Shane Mosley's gf and even Margarito's wife make her an after thought.
mitukczuk
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 23 2012, 05:05 PM) *
he looks aged. u can see it in his face and body.

as for his woman....i can't get past the capped teeth. they just polished her up a little. ms. jackson and mrs. cotto are several notches above jinkee.

You think its age? Maybe we should really wait for the upcoming episodes to really see. But you are right about his face, he seems different. Here comes conspiracy theories !!

As for the ladies - That's the thing, Ms. Jackson is almost unreal, Jinkee seems natural. I even believe she really lives somewhere. She takes 2 place on my list easily. Ms. Jackson can't be replaced though. I still see her in that white 'something and nothing' after the Ortiz fight biggrin.gif Daaaaamn!
daprofessor
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ May 23 2012, 06:17 PM) *
You think its age? Maybe we should really wait for the upcoming episodes to really see. But you are right about his face, he seems different. Here comes conspiracy theories !!

As for the ladies - That's the thing, Ms. Jackson is almost unreal, Jinkee seems natural. I even believe she really lives somewhere. She takes 2 place on my list easily. Ms. Jackson can't be replaced though. I still see her in that white 'something and nothing' after the Ortiz fight biggrin.gif Daaaaamn!

maybe i'm spoiled...i live in socal. girls like ms. jackson and mrs. cotto come a dime a dozen.
mitukczuk
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 23 2012, 06:22 PM) *
maybe i'm spoiled...i live in socal. girls like ms. jackson and mrs. cotto come a dime a dozen.

And I currently live in England, so you know...Slim Pickins. I had to lower my standards to survive here. England really is not a place with anything spectacular in the girl department. Our homegirls in Czech republic, that's something else ! biggrin.gif

Anyways, back to the topic...Bradley seems confident and determined. However, when they showed how Holt taxed his ass in the 1s round of their fight..damn...Bradley needs to show up!!
daprofessor
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ May 23 2012, 06:36 PM) *
And I currently live in England, so you know...Slim Pickins. I had to lower my standards to survive here. England really is not a place with anything spectacular in the girl department. Our homegirls in Czech republic, that's something else ! biggrin.gif

Anyways, back to the topic...Bradley seems confident and determined. However, when they showed how Holt taxed his ass in the 1s round of their fight..damn...Bradley needs to show up!!

i was in england this past january...there are plenty of beautiful women in london!!! i was shocked to see so many. now the other places i went....not as much.

bradley has that "i will not be denied" attitude. pac is definitely going to have his hands very full. i have already placed a bet on this. can't wait to collect.
mitukczuk
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 23 2012, 06:44 PM) *
i was in england this past january...there are plenty of beautiful women in london!!! i was shocked to see so many. now the other places i went....not as much.

bradley has that "i will not be denied" attitude. pac is definitely going to have his hands very full. i have already placed a bet on this. can't wait to collect.

Well, London maybe...but other than that, it's like 1/50. at least in the East Midlands area.

I like the way you think about Bradley. Actually, his part of the 24/7 was much more entertaining than Manny's. I could see him having more. On the other hand, what else he has to offer than what he has already shown? Again, we have to wait and see I guess. BTW - His father is a beast !
I will be rooting for him on fight night, that's for sure, but I need more convincing to see him actually winning the fight.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.