Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FNF: Kim vs Rahimov
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Cshel86
Alright guys, I missed the first round of Thompson vs Godfrey, but Thompson looks like Arreola for a minute. Lol
Cshel86
3rd round: Thompson is sticking his jab, and Godfrey is trying to work the body a bit.
Cshel86
4th round: Thompson is punching through Godfrey's block and getting something done!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 25 2012, 09:23 PM) *
4th round: Thompson is punching through Godfrey's block and getting something done!

Tuned in during round 5 and in round 6 Thompson's jab had to have won him some points.
Cshel86
Whew...thought I was gonna be in it by myself this evening. cool.gif
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 25 2012, 09:38 PM) *

After my senior moment last week, I had to represent.
Cshel86
Glad that one's over...
Cheesey1
So, from what I've seen of this one, Godfrey was the better athlete and if he had been more active, could've won, but I gave the bout to Thompson.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 25 2012, 09:42 PM) *
Glad that one's over...

Ha! Its crazy, I tend to find the positive in even the shittiest of matches.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ May 25 2012, 09:44 PM) *
Ha! Its crazy, I tend to find the positive in even the shittiest of matches.

I've noticed that, lol. It wasn't that bad, but I just too distracted while it was on. Im about to try and find this E60 documentary on Pavlik and open a thread. Hope I can find it...
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 25 2012, 09:46 PM) *
I've noticed that, lol. It wasn't that bad, but I just too distracted while it was on. Im about to try and find this E60 documentary on Pavlik and open a thread. Hope I can find it...

They're showing something on him on ESPN2, or were you referring to something else?

Re. the Thompson/Godfrey bout, Thompson's jab definitely bruised the right side of Godfrey's face.

Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ May 25 2012, 09:48 PM) *
They're showing something on him on ESPN2, or were you referring to something else?

Re. the Thompson/Godfrey bout, Thompson's jab definitely bruised the right side of Godfrey's face.

Thats what I was referring to, I just figured that they were only going to show parts of it. Oh yeah, Thompson's jab was definitely the key to the fight, and it definitely kept Godfrey honest in there.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 25 2012, 08:38 PM) *

I've been here, jus' missed this thread. The Thompson/Godfrey is a classic example of "don't judge a book by its cover". I mean, looking at the two fighters, which one would you think was the better fighter?
bnoles4life
Uh-oh, we got Kostya Tszyu, Jr. fighting tonite.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 25 2012, 09:58 PM) *
I've been here, jus' missed this thread. The Thompson/Godfrey is a classic example of "don't judge a book by its cover". I mean, looking at the two fighters, which one would you think was the better fighter?

Yup.
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 25 2012, 10:00 PM) *
Uh-oh, we got Kostya Tszyu, Jr. fighting tonite.

laugh.gif

Without the squirrel tail...
Cheesey1
That round clearly goes to Kim Ji Hoon.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 25 2012, 09:03 PM) *
laugh.gif

Without the squirrel tail...

We used to call it the "Bow-legged Lou". LOL
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 25 2012, 10:05 PM) *
We used to call it the "Bow-legged Lou". LOL

Yeahhh...we'll break ya legs, and kick ya fuckin' assss!!!

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ May 25 2012, 10:04 PM) *
That round clearly goes to Kim Ji Hoon.

Absolutely...glad that clash of heads didn't ruin things...
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 25 2012, 09:06 PM) *
Yeahhh...we'll break ya legs, and kick ya fuckin' assss!!!

**Sniff, sniff** "I smell pusssssyyyyyyy"
Cshel86
Gave the 2nd to Kim...they were both throwing bombs, but Rahimov got the worst of it.
bnoles4life
This Kim kid is relentless....that being said, someone might wanna inform him that you can't hold a dude's head while punching him. Kinda illegal.
bnoles4life
...or punch squarely in the nuts!!!
Cshel86
That low blow...Not that bad?! C'mon Teddy, anything from the pubes and below, will hurt anybody...
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 25 2012, 09:08 PM) *
Gave the 2nd to Kim...they were both throwing bombs, but Rahimov got the worst of it.

word...and continues to keep receiving the majority of the "work" being laid out
Cshel86
I gave the 3rd to Rahimov...though he almost gave that shit away at the end...
Cheesey1
I sort of agreed with Teddy, that was on the belt. Worth a warning, but no more than that.

Agreed, Kim's up 2-0. Rahimov's looking better in round 3, but Kim possibly eked that out, or an equal round.
bnoles4life
Kim is slowing down
Cheesey1
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 25 2012, 10:15 PM) *
Kim is slowing down

Yeah, he needs to remember that he's the taller guy now and coast with some outside work for a round, or two.
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 25 2012, 10:15 PM) *
Kim is slowing down

He always looks like that, then ends up winning. Rahimov looked good in the first half of the 4th...
Cheesey1
Kim threw a nice left to the body.

Kim showed up ready to kick some ass.

I guess I can see how Rahimov could have been given that round.
bnoles4life
DAYUM, RAHIMOV!!! Your face looks like you're takin' a royal ass whipin'!!!!
Cshel86
Leon Spinks' face needs to be off limits. #thatisall
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 25 2012, 10:20 PM) *
DAYUM, RAHIMOV!!! Your face looks like you're takin' a royal ass whipin'!!!!

Hell, they've been bumping heads all night...
Cshel86
Alright, yall were right...Kim looks like he's slowing down. He's being hit waaaay more than Im used to seeing him get hit, and he does get hit a lot. Who knows though...there are 2 rounds left.
Cheesey1
Rahimov probably won that round, but Kim's had some quiet success with a few lefts to the body.

Nonetheless, I've given Kim the majority of the rounds. The first 8 rounds, Kim definitely won 5, maybe 6.
Cshel86
Its weird how they only gave Kim the first 2 rounds, then Rahimov the next 4.
Cheesey1
What, Teddy's got Rahimov ahead!!!?? Teddy normally speaks the truth, but I've got to disagree completely.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 25 2012, 10:39 PM) *
Its weird how they only gave Kim the first 2 rounds, then Rahimov the next 4.

Yeah man, I disagree completely.
Cshel86
I actually agreed with it... now the 4 rounds to 2, no. It could have easily been even, but hey. Rahimov worked hard though, and definitely earned his keep.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 25 2012, 10:42 PM) *
I actually agreed with it... now the 4 rounds to 2, no. It could have easily been even, but hey. Rahimov worked hard though, and definitely earned his keep.

Hopefully the judges redeem my scoring.
Cheesey1
Teddy's the man, but Kim Ji Hoon kicked Rahimov's ass.
Cshel86
Kim had to work for his check tonight. I swore it was a bit closer, but of well.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 25 2012, 10:46 PM) *
Kim had to work for his check tonight. I swore it was a bit closer, but of well.

I can dig it. Rahimov caught Kim with some choice punches.
Cshel86
Quick question...do you use an external hard drive for your computer/laptop? If so, how much space do you have? Im asking because of these fights that Im about to upload next Thurs/Fri.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 25 2012, 10:47 PM) *
Quick question...do you use an external hard drive for your computer/laptop? If so, how much space do you have? Im asking because of these fights that Im about to upload next Thurs/Fri.

Internal HD on my home laptop. That probably has about 6GB left.

Ha, no I was thinking of my phone's memory. I think that my home laptop has about 20GB left, maybe more.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ May 25 2012, 10:48 PM) *
Internal HD.

Oh okay. The quality of these fights that I have are HIGH, but a lot of these fights are around 4GB and under. Im about to lower the bitrate, so they can be 2GB and under.

So basically, from Canelo/Cintron (Nov. '11) to the present, will be lower...that includes Pacquiao/Marquez 3 and forward.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 25 2012, 10:55 PM) *
Oh okay. The quality of these fights that I have are HIGH, but a lot of these fights are around 4GB and under. Im about to lower the bitrate, so they can be 2GB and under.

So basically, from Canelo/Cintron (Nov. '11) to the present, will be lower...that includes Pacquiao/Marquez 3 and forward.

Okay cool. I might have even more space left.

Watching the boxing while I'm here is bad enough. I won't push it and download stuff on her machines, but on my machine, if it's something that I want to watch again, then I can download at home.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ May 25 2012, 10:58 PM) *
Okay cool. I might have even more space left.

Watching the boxing while I'm here is bad enough. I won't push it and download stuff on her machines, but on my machine, if it's something that I want to watch again, then I can download at home.

Cool, it will be an open thread that you can go to at anytime and download it. Those external hard drives do come in handy, I have a 250GB drive, but about to upgrade to a 1TB drive. I already have a 1TB drive, but its a network drive, so I want one with USB as well. #nerdtalk
Cshel86
LMAO! Damn! Cheesey gets offline real quick on the weekends...his girl must be applying that Ric Flair sleeper hold! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.