Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EPIX@5PM(ET)/3PM(PT) Bute vs. Froch. (Aprox. Time-SPOILERS 15 Mins Later)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Jack 1000
Hey All,

Don't know how many get the Epix Channel. Here's the on-going thread for Froch-Bute. Keep any spoilers in this thread and only use PM's for any streaming links, like always.

Jack

Administrator
Cshel86

*pic courtesy of boxingscene
Cshel86
Alright guys, I wiped the dust off of my Xbox 360, got a 3-month xbox live subscription, got my free Epix trial, and now Im all set up! The stream is playing on my television and I must say...its EXCELLENT! HD quality!

Guess I'll be playing Mortal Kombat 3 Ultimate for the next 3 months as well!
Cshel86
Pierre Cote is gonna kill this guy! He's a bit careless at times, so it may be his downfall.
Cshel86
Gosh...Cote went to the body with the right hand for the 1st round, and kept clocking him on the button with the right in the 2nd.

20 - 18 Cote
Cshel86
I gave the 3rd to Cote again. Lloyd aint throwin' shit, but he's doing a good job of taking Cote's punches. Looks like Lloyd's jab was effective in the 3rd, but he isn't punching with confidence.
Cshel86
Damn! Nasty uppercut by Cote...floored Lloyd!
Cshel86
Finished his ass...TKO win for Cote in the 5th round.
Franchize
I'm impressed. Cote looked really good. His defense has gotten better. It's still not instinctive, which worries me, but he puts his punches together beautifully. Perfect combinations. He mixed things up. He didnt become predictable. He found a homerun with the uppercut. Instead of trying to force it, he established the right hook to the body, the jab and later on in the fight, the left. hook. THEN he came back to remind Lloyd of the uppercut. Granted the competition wasn't great and I thought the stoppage was a bit early, but I'd like to see this guy again. He showed way more patience than his last fight.
mitukczuk
Damn, cant get any good streams !

Bute's body is like a skinned snake...that guy has shoulder next to his belly button ! Keep them (results) coming, C' !
Cshel86
I see Darren Barker and pringle-headed Kell Brook in the crowd.
Cshel86
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ May 26 2012, 06:38 PM) *

Bute's body is like a skinned snake...that guy has shoulder next to his belly button ! Keep them (results) coming, C' !

Check your PM. I have the xbox 360 hooked up and streaming it on my tv. This bitch is clear and clean!

Frampton's straight right cant miss...
Cheesey1
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ May 26 2012, 06:38 PM) *

Why haven't you just gone to the EPIX website and registered for the free trial? You can watch it on your computer. The quality there's better than any of the streams.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ May 26 2012, 06:46 PM) *
Why haven't you just gone to the EPIX website, register for the free trial and watch it on your computer? The quality there's better than any of the streams.

That stream is for US residents only...which is dumb as shit, since the fight is in the UK. Only in America, huh? Lol
mgrover
if any wants a stream ive got one that works pretty decent with a lot of backup links
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 26 2012, 06:52 PM) *
That stream is for US residents only...which is dumb as shit, since the fight is in the UK. Only in America, huh? Lol

Got it.
bnoles4life
BOOM!!!! I'm here!!!! Don't have an Xbox or PS3, so I'm streamin' via firstrow.....I PLENTY pissed that I missed Cote touch up some cat....dammit, Jim!!!!

Anyway, Froch/Bute is 'bout to get it on!!!
mgrover
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 26 2012, 11:55 PM) *
BOOM!!!! I'm here!!!! Don't have an Xbox or PS3, so I'm streamin' via firstrow.....I PLENTY pissed that I missed Cote touch up some cat....dammit, Jim!!!!

Anyway, Froch/Bute is 'bout to get it on!!!

firstrow FTW
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ May 26 2012, 06:53 PM) *
if any wants a stream ive got one that works pretty decent with a lot of backup links

Whaddup MG!
C.Alarid1
Can I someone message me a stream link please? I got Bute winning this btw but you never know.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mgrover @ May 26 2012, 05:55 PM) *
firstrow FTW

MG????
mgrover
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 26 2012, 11:58 PM) *
MG????

its a site for streaming am guessing thats what your watching it on
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mgrover @ May 26 2012, 05:59 PM) *
its a site for streaming am guessing thats what your watching it on

Oh yeah...no doubt. I was confused for a minute (which isn't all that surprising or rare). lol
mgrover
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 26 2012, 11:57 PM) *
Whaddup MG!

ah not much, just got off work
bnoles4life
Maaaaaan, I'd cut off YOUR right arm to witness a top notch fight over in "Jolly Ol'" thumbsup_anim.gif
bnoles4life
WTF??? Did David Haye stroll over to the fight after a quick trip to Wal-Mart? WTH does he have on?
mgrover
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 27 2012, 12:03 AM) *
Maaaaaan, I'd cut off YOUR right arm to witness a top notch fight over in "Jolly Ol'" thumbsup_anim.gif

should be a good fight everybody wants to win it, the super middleweight division is maybe lacking in "stars" but its not in hunger
mitukczuk
Oh what the hell, I got Froch winning by an upset KO ! Its high time for me to start cheering for some British mofos!
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mgrover @ May 26 2012, 06:05 PM) *
should be a good fight everybody wants to win it, the super middleweight division is maybe lacking in "stars" but its not in hunger

True Story, MG. They have me over here, "hyper than a heart attack" <---Rakim homage!!!
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ May 26 2012, 07:01 PM) *
ah not much, just got off work

Ha! Im suprised you're not pissed up right about now, lol.
mgrover
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 27 2012, 12:07 AM) *
Ha! Im suprised you're not pissed up right about now, lol.

am sat here with my budweiser, nice and relaxed
Cshel86
Man where in the hell is Teddy Atlas when you need a fight plan? Freddie did alright, but Im a big Teddy fan!
mgrover
i would be damn impressed if froch outboxes bute for a good 12 rounds.
Franchize
Anytime any fighter comes out to any Rocky song, I'm instantly hyped lol
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ May 26 2012, 07:08 PM) *
am sat here with my budweiser, nice and relaxed

Thats the spirit!
Franchize
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 26 2012, 07:08 PM) *
Man where in the hell is Teddy Atlas when you need a fight plan? Freddie did alright, but Im a big Teddy fan!

Amen man. Teddy is the best at those.
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ May 26 2012, 07:09 PM) *
i would be damn impressed if froch outboxes bute for a good 12 rounds.

Hopefully he learned something from the Ward loss. Adjusting to a guy like Ward will add some wrinkles to your game.

QUOTE (Franchize @ May 26 2012, 07:10 PM) *
Amen man. Teddy is the best at those.

Tell me about it. He says shit like, "crack those pipes and make water come out" or "go to the body and take some air out of those tires". His metaphors make all fans understand where he's coming from.
Franchize
What the hell is this song? Sounds like Wham or something thumbsdown_anim.gif

Sucked the life out of my adrenaline.
bnoles4life
Well, at least the Brits didn't "boooooo" the Canadian national anthem.
Franchize
angry2.gif
Dammit I hate when I have to shit right before a fght. This happened to me with the Mayweather fight. WTF? Stomach
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Franchize @ May 26 2012, 06:15 PM) *
angry2.gif
Dammit I hate when I have to shit right before a fght. This happened to me with the Mayweather fight. WTF? Stomach

LMAO!!!! nea.gif ...MC Dookie Shoots!!!!
Cshel86
Man Bute has a square-ass-fuckin'-head...no overlooking it. Hoot owl-head-ass-m*therf*cker...
bnoles4life
Bute looks a lil' bigger
mitukczuk
Froch is tense as hell...
mgrover
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ May 27 2012, 12:21 AM) *

maybe he feels this is his last chance?
Franchize
Both guys look soft in the middle
Cshel86
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ May 26 2012, 07:21 PM) *

That's that hometown pressure...
mitukczuk
Good 1st round. I gave it to Froch.
mgrover
the fuck? hands so low
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 26 2012, 06:22 PM) *
That's that hometown pressure...

Yep, he needs to relax a lil' bit and pick up that left lead...this ain't the dude to be cool against
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.