Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPV@10PM(ET)/7PM(PT)- Santos vs. Mir-SPOILERS 15 Mins. Later
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
Jack 1000
For the action and post-fight reaction to tonight's UFC World Heavyweight Title Fight and its undercards. Keep everything in this thread.

Jack

Administrator
bnoles4life
Guess I'm dolo in this joint!!!
Cshel86
CShel off in this bitch!
Cshel86
Damn, Steven Struve (sp) is 6'11. WTH? Anything taller than 6'4 is freak status...
Cshel86
Did Struve just break Johnson's arm? Wasn't Johnson the one who initiated the damn submission hold? Aint that a bitch...
Oh well, it's over now. Struve won in the first round by armbar...
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 26 2012, 09:18 PM) *
Did Struve just break Johnson's arm? Wasn't Johnson the one who initiated the damn submission hold? Aint that a bitch...
Oh well, it's over now. Struve won in the first round by armbar...

OUCH!!!

Signed,

LeVar Johnson
Cshel86
You aint lyin'! That motherfucker tapped out quick as hell!
Cshel86
Its clear whose gonna take this round..according to the strikes landed with no effort.
Cshel86
Damn that was a see-saw round. My man in the Pabst Blue Ribbon trunks was getting TAGGED, but he returned fire halfway through the round.
bnoles4life
**In my Smokey from "Friday" voice** DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM...YOOOOOUUUUUUUU GKTFO!!!!!!
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 26 2012, 10:55 PM) *
**In my Smokey from "Friday" voice** DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM...YOOOOOUUUUUUUU GKTFO!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Folded 'im up like origami...

What's up with Joe Rogan's (sp) Fear Factor lookin' ass? Whats up with these big ass dress shirts of his? Lol
bnoles4life
Yo...did your stream go back to the Prelims? Hardy vs. some cat?
Cshel86
Damn! Big left hook by Hardy that ended it. Shit!
bnoles4life
Crazy...they went back to the "prelims". This was on free TV earlier.
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 26 2012, 11:01 PM) *
Yo...did your stream go back to the Prelims? Hardy vs. some cat?

Yep...
Cshel86
Im checking around to make sure we aren't missing anything.
Run and Gun Game Calls
someone it me up with a stream plz
Cshel86
Nevermind, we're on schedule. The main event is after this fight.
bnoles4life
CAin is on that azz ALREADY!!!!
bnoles4life
Cain, is what they call, a "man".
Cshel86
Lol! Im tired of hearing Roegan yelling...
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 26 2012, 10:34 PM) *
Lol! Im tired of hearing Roegan yelling...

LOL...I don't mind Joe...it's freak'n HOLEberg that gets on my freak'n nerves. Ever notice, w/o fail, who's ever getting the better of the match they're watching, Goldberg anoints them as the "best in MMA at......"?

Btw, Frank MIr always comes out to something Hip Hop (though, I'll admit, "So Amazing" by Kanye is "loosely" Hip-Hop!!! lol).
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 26 2012, 11:40 PM) *
LOL...I don't mind Joe...it's freak'n HOLEberg that gets on my freak'n nerves. Ever notice, w/o fail, who's ever getting the better of the match they're watching, Goldberg anoints them as the "best in MMA at......"?

Btw, Frank MIr always comes out to something Hip Hop (though, I'll admit, "So Amazing" by Kanye is "loosely" Hip-Hop!!! lol).

I've ever really noticed Goldberg's annointing, lol. I peeped that Kanye during the entrance, and I had to turn it up. I didn't notice it at first, but it was SO catchy that I had to turn it up.
Cshel86
Nice first round by Santos. This bullshit-ass-stream is killing me...
Cshel86
Damn! Already over? Truthfully, Mir didnt want anymore...
Cshel86
Sidenote: I hate when a motherfucker keeps texting me and telling me to "keep them posted" on the fight. Sorry, but I already feel like a retard trying to text on this touch screen phone, so no way in hell Im going to be texting you round by round.

Fuck! I hate when people decide to go out and have their fun, but then try to inconvenience me with some bullshit about some round by round action. I stayed in the house for a reason...to watch the fight...NOT to keep you updated.

*CShel steps off of the soapbox*
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 26 2012, 11:01 PM) *
Sidenote: I hate when a motherfucker keeps texting me and telling me to "keep them posted" on the fight. Sorry, but I already feel like a retard trying to text on this touch screen phone, so no way in hell Im going to be texting you round by round.

Fuck! I hate when people decide to go out and have their fun, but then try to inconvenience me with some bullshit about some round by round action. I stayed in the house for a reason...to watch the fight...NOT to keep you updated.

*CShel steps off of the soapbox*

Maaaaan, I smooth play those requests off like i didn't get 'em...."huh?, naw man...I didn't get anything from you." fuck.gif

Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 27 2012, 07:22 AM) *
Maaaaan, I smooth play those requests off like i didn't get 'em...."huh?, naw man...I didn't get anything from you." fuck.gif

I need to start doing that. I mean seriously, how inconvenient is that??? That's like somebody asking you for a ride home from work and saying, "Can you drop me off at home, it's right on your way home"...insinuating that their spot is not out of your route. Inconsiderate...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.