Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 62-0 Boxing Fans and Press had Froch ahead at time of KO
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
fightscoreollector
Thanks to everybody who provided scores for this fight. For once every boxing fan and press member agreed that Froch was winning the fight , the reason im mentioning this is that some fans recently had Cotto and Hopkins winning their fights vs Mayweather and Dawson.

The blog with all the scores is in the signature as usual

cheers again
bnoles4life
QUOTE (fightscoreollector @ May 28 2012, 06:30 AM) *
Thanks to everybody who provided scores for this fight. For once every boxing fan and press member agreed that Froch was winning the fight , the reason im mentioning this is that some fans recently had Cotto and Hopkins winning their fights vs Mayweather and Dawson.

The blog with all the scores is in the signature as usual

cheers again

No shiiiiiit!!!!! They'd better had Froch ahead or they need to surrender their driver's license PRONTO!!!!
Cshel86
I gave Bute the 1st and possibly the second. I said "possibly" the 2nd round, because of all those left hands that Froch was running into towards the end of the round, that could have possibly edged in Bute's favor. With that said, IF those landed lefts happened in the first round, then I have it 3-1 for Froch.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.