Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So....tomorrow's the day....
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
bnoles4life
..that Floyd is scheduled to turn himself in to serve the remainder of his 90-day sentence. I'm wondering two things:

1. I wonder how dude is gonna handle himself in there?

2. What do you think will be his next move, boxing-wise?

Thoughts?
daprofessor
i thought this was a thread about boxing returning to network tv with the rosado/powell fight on nbc. unsure.gif
daprofessor
on a side note....i'm up for keeping ms jackson company while floyds away. unsure.gif
haqtiq
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 31 2012, 06:19 PM) *
on a side note....i'm up for keeping ms jackson company while floyds away. unsure.gif

I think he's gonna be fine honestly. He'll be in a cell alone, away from General Population, more than likely in protective custody. The sentence will be shortened because of good beh., and he'll be out before you know it, probably talking more smack than ever cause he'll be officially "hard" now.

Yea this should be fun to see when he gets out.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 31 2012, 05:19 PM) *

Yeah...I'm sure you're the ONLY volunteer. lol
bnoles4life
QUOTE (haqtiq @ May 31 2012, 05:30 PM) *
I think he's gonna be fine honestly. He'll be in a cell alone, away from General Population, more than likely in protective custody. The sentence will be shortened because of good beh., and he'll be out before you know it, probably talking more smack than ever cause he'll be officially "hard" now.

Yea this should be fun to see when he gets out.

True story...he'll have "street cred" now....all he needs to do is get shot 9 times and he can be a rapper
haqtiq
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 31 2012, 06:32 PM) *
True story...he'll have "street cred" now....all he needs to do is get shot 9 times and he can be a rapper

To late........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWGDZR98Znc
bnoles4life
QUOTE (haqtiq @ May 31 2012, 05:40 PM) *

Guess he was like, since 50 already got bucked 9 times, no need in them both gettin' lit up!!! He decided to forego that part and went straight makin' records!!!
mitukczuk
Floyds gonna be alright. He has the mentality to ''survive'' prison pretty much unchanged. Of course he will not be in regular cell as well so..the whole prison experience will be a bit different.

As for Miss Jackson, I am sure she has plenty of diamond toys and fat bank account to ''survive'' as well.
daprofessor
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ May 31 2012, 07:31 PM) *
Floyds gonna be alright. He has the mentality to ''survive'' prison pretty much unchanged. Of course he will not be in regular cell as well so..the whole prison experience will be a bit different.

As for Miss Jackson, I am sure she has plenty of diamond toys and fat bank account to ''survive'' as well.

the part that kills me..."malcolm x was in prison....so was mlk...."

c'mon son! don't compare urself to malcom and martin!!!!! that's blasphemy!!!!
bnoles4life
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 31 2012, 06:47 PM) *

Yeeeeaaaah, that reeks of "famous last words"
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 31 2012, 06:32 PM) *

Thats right my dude, since he seems to want to be 50's mini me..

leonthegee
Hes going to county and its Las Vegas county of all places. They have slot machines in the hole. Hell be fine im sure.
mrchitown
What's to handle? Seriously, it's not 90 days, it's 87, reduced to 60 days with good behavior. C'mon that aint shit, that's a vacation. He out in late July or first week in August. He'll be in an isolated unit (PC) and then he'll get released to PC population. He's not doing hard time lol.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 31 2012, 11:16 PM) *
What's to handle? Seriously, it's not 90 days, it's 87, reduced to 60 days with good behavior. C'mon that aint shit, that's a vacation. He out in late July or first week in August. He'll be in an isolated unit (PC) and then he'll get released to PC population. He's not doing hard time lol.

Furthermore, if you're not "built like that", 87, 90 or 10 minutes is too fuckin' long...you know as well as I do, not everyone handles that situation the same. Hence, why I stated, "I wonder how he handles that situation?"
haqtiq
Ideally, I'd like to see him come out and NOT do what we are predicting will happen, I'd like for him to have a more humble outlook on life, and stop gambling, womanizing, and REALLY start following God...

Wait...

There's a boxer that does that already.. nvm.
Cshel86
Last time I checked, Floyd's going to county jail, not prison. If he had to go to prison, we should expect to see him come out like Tyson did (crazy), and he would only have to do a fraction of the time that he did. Prison fucks you up, jail makes you wanna get away with more stuff when you get out. laugh.gif

As for Ms. Jackson...whose willing to go 3 rounds with no head gear for that 90 days of keeping her company? I will...until its time to take her shopping...then the b!tch is on her own! laugh.gif

PS: "I'll make it storm, I'll make it rain. I'll blow a mill, shit that aint a thang. You want my life, man you want my swag...you want my b!tch, man you can kiss my ass". laugh.gif Too funny! I remember this!
mitukczuk
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 31 2012, 06:47 PM) *

I am confused, professor. Did I say something about anything you said ? biggrin.gif
mgrover
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Jun 1 2012, 09:20 AM) *
I am confused, professor. Did I say something about anything you said ? biggrin.gif

It was an interview were Floyd was comparing himself Martin Luther king and Malcolm x because they went to jail
mrchitown
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 31 2012, 11:36 PM) *
Furthermore, if you're not "built like that", 87, 90 or 10 minutes is too fuckin' long...you know as well as I do, not everyone handles that situation the same. Hence, why I stated, "I wonder how he handles that situation?"

Don't nobody go nuts in PC, where the hell you from where that happen lmao? He's in PC not G-pop, there is NOTHING for him to worry about and he's a celebrity, aint no guards or no inmates going to try to roguh it with him. It's jail not prison. Here in Chicago Cook County jail is worse then the prisons! People be asking for their sentences early to get the hell up out their division unit. And yeah, everybody don't handle it the same but once again, it's jail. He's not a computer hacker in a cell or walking the yard with rapists and killers. And for anyone whose built or not built like that 2 seconds is too long. And no one says street cred anymore lol
BigFightFan
laugh.gif Some of the comments people are making on other sites about FMWJr are funny. People are hoping he gets raped and shit over his commissary items. I have been laughing all day reading these off the wall comments.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 1 2012, 01:34 PM) *
Don't nobody go nuts in PC, where the hell you from where that happen lmao? He's in PC not G-pop, there is NOTHING for him to worry about and he's a celebrity, aint no guards or no inmates going to try to roguh it with him. It's jail not prison. Here in Chicago Cook County jail is worse then the prisons! People be asking for their sentences early to get the hell up out their division unit. And yeah, everybody don't handle it the same but once again, it's jail. He's not a computer hacker in a cell or walking the yard with rapists and killers. And for anyone whose built or not built like that 2 seconds is too long. And no one says street cred anymore lol

Soooooo...the sarcasm escaped you, huh? no2.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jun 1 2012, 03:35 PM) *
Soooooo...the sarcasm escaped you, huh? no2.gif

Maybe so. your point is??
mrchitown
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Jun 1 2012, 03:12 PM) *
laugh.gif Some of the comments people are making on other sites about FMWJr are funny. People are hoping he gets raped and shit over his commissary items. I have been laughing all day reading these off the wall comments.

LOL really? What sites? It's crazy the stuff people come up with
daprofessor
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Jun 1 2012, 04:20 AM) *

no. not at all. laugh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 1 2012, 02:25 AM) *
Last time I checked, Floyd's going to county jail, not prison. If he had to go to prison, we should expect to see him come out like Tyson did (crazy), and he would only have to do a fraction of the time that he did. Prison fucks you up, jail makes you wanna get away with more stuff when you get out. laugh.gif

As for Ms. Jackson...whose willing to go 3 rounds with no head gear for that 90 days of keeping her company? I will...until its time to take her shopping...then the b!tch is on her own! laugh.gif

PS: "I'll make it storm, I'll make it rain. I'll blow a mill, shit that aint a thang. You want my life, man you want my swag...you want my b!tch, man you can kiss my ass". laugh.gif Too funny! I remember this!

fuck it...i'm down. laugh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 1 2012, 02:34 PM) *

u ain't lying!!!! on a side note....to anyone reading....word to the wise....if u ever end up in cook county jail....do NOT claim neutral. laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 1 2012, 05:32 PM) *
u ain't lying!!!! on a side note....to anyone reading....word to the wise....if u ever end up in cook county jail....do NOT claim neutral. laugh.gif

Damn P lmao. You just made me spit water on my computer. Yeah you right, somebody will be going night night if they say 'neutral" or "neutron". I didn't know you knew that lmao
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 1 2012, 06:47 PM) *
Damn P lmao. You just made me spit water on my computer. Yeah you right, somebody will be going night night if they say 'neutral" or "neutron". I didn't know you knew that lmao

never been to county...but i have spent the night in a few of the pricincts. sad.gif

i've heard plenty of stories of dudes going to jail getting beat down for claiming neutron or false flaggin. those are some funny ass stories. my cousin who grew up in homewood/flossmore area and was like carlton from the fresh prince went to county on some traffic tickets and came out claiming thug life! shit was comical.
BigFightFan
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 1 2012, 05:30 PM) *
LOL really? What sites? It's crazy the stuff people come up with

Check espn, the comments section
mrchitown
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Jun 1 2012, 08:02 PM) *

Good lookin out, I will check it out
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 1 2012, 07:05 PM) *
never been to county...but i have spent the night in a few of the pricincts. sad.gif

i've heard plenty of stories of dudes going to jail getting beat down for claiming neutron or false flaggin. those are some funny ass stories. my cousin who grew up in homewood/flossmore area and was like carlton from the fresh prince went to county on some traffic tickets and came out claiming thug life! shit was comical.

I've been in county a few times, it's nothing to play with. People should just keep to themselves and just stand their ground. I had a friend who went and he got arrested for jumping the turnstile at the redline station on Jackson. He declares to this day that if cops ever try to arrest him again they not taking him alive lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Jun 1 2012, 08:02 PM) *

Man you were right, I just went thru about 8 pages of those comments and them dudes is going off lol. You'd think Mayweather did something wrong to them by reading the remarks their making
MaxPayne
I'll be writing to Floyd. Strong as he may be, we can all use some encouragement.
mrchitown
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Jun 2 2012, 04:44 PM) *
I'll be writing to Floyd. Strong as he may be, we can all use some encouragement.

Agreed
Cshel86
Man, if yall want to see some funny comments, then check out the boxingscene forum. Those dudes are lovin' every minute of this man losing his freedom, and hell, one dude had a hurt ass because he "lost a year" of his life for hitting his baby mama. I mean seriously, dude was spreading his emotions and hate ALL over the net. laugh.gif

With a crazy baby mama like Floyd's, one would have to be careful. Hell, anybody making big money, should be careful. If you sneeze, pass gas, or raise your voice...people are ready to take you to court. Whether he hit her or not, who truly knows?

I've wondered this for years...what if this dumb law about men not hitting women was lifted? Whoaaa buddy! It would be some quiet ass women out here! I can count a couple of women that I considered snuffing, I'll be honest.

If I get too pissed, I just let them know, "If I was a woman, I would slap the taste out of your mouth". That way, they at least know that the thought crossed my mind. laugh.gif

MaxPayne
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 2 2012, 07:31 PM) *
Man, if yall want to see some funny comments, then check out the boxingscene forum. Those dudes are lovin' every minute of this man losing his freedom, and hell, one dude had a hurt ass because he "lost a year" of his life for hitting his baby mama. I mean seriously, dude was spreading his emotions and hate ALL over the net. laugh.gif

With a crazy baby mama like Floyd's, one would have to be careful. Hell, anybody making big money, should be careful. If you sneeze, pass gas, or raise your voice...people are ready to take you to court. Whether he hit her or not, who truly knows?

I've wondered this for years...what if this dumb law about men not hitting women was lifted? Whoaaa buddy! It would be some quiet ass women out here! I can count a couple of women that I considered snuffing, I'll be honest.

If I get too pissed, I just let them know, "If I was a woman, I would slap the taste out of your mouth". That way, they at least know that the thought crossed my mind. laugh.gif

We live in a society where it's all too easy for women to abuse the system, whether it's the child support game, or calling the police over any little thing. I feel exactly the same way.
sduck
And women think life is harder for them lol. They don't fight and die in wars, nuff said.
Cshel86
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Jun 3 2012, 02:21 AM) *
We live in a society where it's all too easy for women to abuse the system, whether it's the child support game, or calling the police over any little thing. I feel exactly the same way.

Tell me about it. I talked to an elderly lady in a hotel lobby a couple of days ago, and she talked about how her son just recently divorced (about 2 years ago). He's insurance marketer of a 3rd generation family business, so he makes BIG money from what she told me...of course she works with the family company as well, so Im sure she would know.

Problem is, he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis about 12 years ago. Before he married this obvious tramp of his a while back, she was a bad situation and ended up moving in with him. She was obviously there to help him with his MS as well as be his wife, since a deep relationship developed. This guy had a NICE house, and wasn't hurting for anything, except his health of course.

After years of a terrible marriage to a woman who once cleaned the house, took care of him, and loved him (before he wifed her), the bitch decides to leave because "it was too much for her to deal with". Seriously?! He was tired of her lazy ways as well, but dude had to be in love with her to deal with it for that many years.

Here's where it gets fucked up...not only did SHE want out of the marriage, she wanted to leave with something that she NEVER even entered marriage with...of course we all know what this is...MONEY. They had two children together, but like I said, they weren't hurting for anything.

I could tell this elderly lady was still pissed about it, because she went into detail about the divorce. She said that this woman gets $2,400 a month for child support, $2,400. This is what she does with it...she works "on & off", got remarried to a nobody who doesn't feel he needs to pull a load, had two more children, bought a NICE 6-bedroom home (with granite counter tops, as the angry elderly lady added), and bought 2 more cars.

And guess who's paying for this undeserving lifestyle of hers...yep you got it...the man who's slowly withering away with MS. Aint that a fat bitch? Dude seriously, child support is a big a fuckin' rip, which is the reason I dont have children yet. Not only that, but due to these social networks and empty delusional lifestyles lived by most of these "rich" celebrities, has gone to women's heads.

Let's not forget that there some dumb dudes who try to live this lifestyle as well. With the concrete fact that "women want everything", this is a bad factor for society. i like children, but looking for a woman whose not "loose upstairs" with a false sense of entitlement, is a job within itself nowadays. Im not saying that every woman is like this, but majority rules.

There's this looming "out to win" attitude that has some people on this blind war path to step on as many people as possible and use them to get to the next level. The "next level" usually doesn't get reached though. I can understand this mindset in the corporate world, because let's face it, the Donald Trumps and Warren Buffets of the world didn't get there by "being nice".

I said all of this to say, that money definitely changes the people around you (when you're making it), and your "perceived" negative change (according to the leeches) is only out of reaction to what they're doing. If money doesn't change your life (environment and people around you), then you aren't making enough. If I made $2,500 a month, nobody would be up my ass for a handout. NOW, if I made $25k a month, or $25M a year, then the story drastically changes. I can get paid every two weeks, and nobody bothers me....thankfully.
mrchitown
The system is a ctach-22. You got alot of men who lay down w/these women and the woman gets pregnant but they don't want to step up to responsibility. One of the biggest things I hate is when I'm driving and I see a woman on the bus stop with her kids or a kid in a stroller. The deadbeat dudes is fuckin the game of the real men who handle their issues the way they're supposed to.

But for my money, I'd say there are more women abusing this shit then men. You can't even get in an argument at home with your girl now. If she calls the cops, somebody got to go to jail and more then likely that somebody will be the man. I have a 10yr old and her mother doesn't do shit but house her. I pay for all her clothes, dcotors appointments, field trips, etc. The only time her mother has ever stepped up to the plate was when she ran to atl for 4yrs and even then she wasn't doing that much. She moved back up here last summer and it's sad that she went back to her old ways. She got a job w/in months of moving back, she filed for child support and what happenes to her working? Yep, you guessed it, she quit a month before we were scheduled to go to court.

I was pissed, mainly because the perception of the people who are end there are considered deadbeats and that's something I know that I'm not. It's like being in the wrong place at the wrong time and being lumped in prison with the knuckle heads who live for that type of stuff. The judge ordered me initially to turn over in 60 days my YTD's. I told them I would not. I went back to court and proved to the judge that I was self employed and I run my own small business and the amount she's asking for is ridiculous. She goes off due to the fact that I legally did everything I was supposed to do and the judge was actually pretty cool with me. She don't get as much as she likes but I pay my child support and she's still unemployed, doesn't spend time with our daughter or nothing. Everytime something involving my daughter comes up she calls me. EX. My daughter has an awards ceremonty at her school tomorrow, she calls me and asks if I'm going I said yup. The school is across the street from her house and she says she not going. She's a deadbeat mother but if it was me doing this I'd be seen as less then a man

And speaking of Floyd's ex. Have any of you seen the interview her and 50's baby moms did together. The funny/fucked up part is that they are best friends. It was all types of fuckery in that interview and Floyd's ex admitted that she's struck him or struck him first many of times. If anybody wants the link to it, let me know. Shits digusting out here, women get the benefit of the doubt 99 out of 100 times
Hotsauce
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 2 2012, 06:31 PM) *

lmao hell naw

its not like he doing 3 years
MaxPayne
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 3 2012, 01:06 PM) *
Tell me about it. I talked to an elderly lady in a hotel lobby a couple of days ago, and she talked about how her son just recently divorced (about 2 years ago). He's insurance marketer of a 3rd generation family business, so he makes BIG money from what she told me...of course she works with the family company as well, so Im sure she would know.

Problem is, he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis about 12 years ago. Before he married this obvious tramp of his a while back, she was a bad situation and ended up moving in with him. She was obviously there to help him with his MS as well as be his wife, since a deep relationship developed. This guy had a NICE house, and wasn't hurting for anything, except his health of course.

After years of a terrible marriage to a woman who once cleaned the house, took care of him, and loved him (before he wifed her), the bitch decides to leave because "it was too much for her to deal with". Seriously?! He was tired of her lazy ways as well, but dude had to be in love with her to deal with it for that many years.

Here's where it gets fucked up...not only did SHE want out of the marriage, she wanted to leave with something that she NEVER even entered marriage with...of course we all know what this is...MONEY. They had two children together, but like I said, they weren't hurting for anything.

I could tell this elderly lady was still pissed about it, because she went into detail about the divorce. She said that this woman gets $2,400 a month for child support, $2,400. This is what she does with it...she works "on & off", got remarried to a nobody who doesn't feel he needs to pull a load, had two more children, bought a NICE 6-bedroom home (with granite counter tops, as the angry elderly lady added), and bought 2 more cars.

And guess who's paying for this undeserving lifestyle of hers...yep you got it...the man who's slowly withering away with MS. Aint that a fat bitch? Dude seriously, child support is a big a fuckin' rip, which is the reason I dont have children yet. Not only that, but due to these social networks and empty delusional lifestyles lived by most of these "rich" celebrities, has gone to women's heads.

Let's not forget that there some dumb dudes who try to live this lifestyle as well. With the concrete fact that "women want everything", this is a bad factor for society. i like children, but looking for a woman whose not "loose upstairs" with a false sense of entitlement, is a job within itself nowadays. Im not saying that every woman is like this, but majority rules.

There's this looming "out to win" attitude that has some people on this blind war path to step on as many people as possible and use them to get to the next level. The "next level" usually doesn't get reached though. I can understand this mindset in the corporate world, because let's face it, the Donald Trumps and Warren Buffets of the world didn't get there by "being nice".

I said all of this to say, that money definitely changes the people around you (when you're making it), and your "perceived" negative change (according to the leeches) is only out of reaction to what they're doing. If money doesn't change your life (environment and people around you), then you aren't making enough. If I made $2,500 a month, nobody would be up my ass for a handout. NOW, if I made $25k a month, or $25M a year, then the story drastically changes. I can get paid every two weeks, and nobody bothers me....thankfully.

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 3 2012, 02:21 PM) *
The system is a ctach-22. You got alot of men who lay down w/these women and the woman gets pregnant but they don't want to step up to responsibility. One of the biggest things I hate is when I'm driving and I see a woman on the bus stop with her kids or a kid in a stroller. The deadbeat dudes is fuckin the game of the real men who handle their issues the way they're supposed to.

But for my money, I'd say there are more women abusing this shit then men. You can't even get in an argument at home with your girl now. If she calls the cops, somebody got to go to jail and more then likely that somebody will be the man. I have a 10yr old and her mother doesn't do shit but house her. I pay for all her clothes, dcotors appointments, field trips, etc. The only time her mother has ever stepped up to the plate was when she ran to atl for 4yrs and even then she wasn't doing that much. She moved back up here last summer and it's sad that she went back to her old ways. She got a job w/in months of moving back, she filed for child support and what happenes to her working? Yep, you guessed it, she quit a month before we were scheduled to go to court.

I was pissed, mainly because the perception of the people who are end there are considered deadbeats and that's something I know that I'm not. It's like being in the wrong place at the wrong time and being lumped in prison with the knuckle heads who live for that type of stuff. The judge ordered me initially to turn over in 60 days my YTD's. I told them I would not. I went back to court and proved to the judge that I was self employed and I run my own small business and the amount she's asking for is ridiculous. She goes off due to the fact that I legally did everything I was supposed to do and the judge was actually pretty cool with me. She don't get as much as she likes but I pay my child support and she's still unemployed, doesn't spend time with our daughter or nothing. Everytime something involving my daughter comes up she calls me. EX. My daughter has an awards ceremonty at her school tomorrow, she calls me and asks if I'm going I said yup. The school is across the street from her house and she says she not going. She's a deadbeat mother but if it was me doing this I'd be seen as less then a man

And speaking of Floyd's ex. Have any of you seen the interview her and 50's baby moms did together. The funny/fucked up part is that they are best friends. It was all types of fuckery in that interview and Floyd's ex admitted that she's struck him or struck him first many of times. If anybody wants the link to it, let me know. Shits digusting out here, women get the benefit of the doubt 99 out of 100 times

I keep thinking about what Mike Tyson once said, about how he wanted to be in an extreme, ride or die type relationship with a woman. As in, if he were to get into a street fight, even though she may be much smaller or weaker, he wanted his woman to help by jumping on the other dude's back or something of that nature.

I listen to Corey Holcomb a lot and he always jokes about how, "If your woman ain't scared of you, she ain't no good to you". Sure, it's jokes, but when you think about it, the words make a lot of sense. If your woman was really down for you, her first thought wouldn't be to run to the authorities, because the courthouses are everyone's enemy.

chitown, I'd like to see that video of the ex's.
mrchitown
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Jun 4 2012, 11:35 AM) *
I keep thinking about what Mike Tyson once said, about how he wanted to be in an extreme, ride or die type relationship with a woman. As in, if he were to get into a street fight, even though she may be much smaller or weaker, he wanted his woman to help by jumping on the other dude's back or something of that nature.

I listen to Corey Holcomb a lot and he always jokes about how, "If your woman ain't scared of you, she ain't no good to you". Sure, it's jokes, but when you think about it, the words make a lot of sense. If your woman was really down for you, her first thought wouldn't be to run to the authorities, because the courthouses are everyone's enemy.

http://mommysdirtylittlesecret.com/2012/05...-dirty-secrets/

Let me know if the link works.

I remember Tyson saying that, I can't remember if it was in the "Tyson" documentary but I do remember it and he does have a point. People be thinking Tyson is dumb, he be dropping knowledge and people don't even pay attention to it
mrchitown
There's also some pics of both Josie Harris and Shaniqua floating around online, I saw them on allhiphop, but I can't find them now. I'll keep looking though. They were posting pics of themselves mocking the 50 and Floys pic where Floyd is over top of 50 and 50 has all that cash in his arms. I don't know how some people deal with their ex's/mother of their children but I try to keep my cool because the court system is designed to fuck over the man in any case involving a woman
bnoles4life
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Jun 4 2012, 11:35 AM) *

To quote Chris Rock, "ain't nuthin' more dangerous than a woman who KNOW you won't hit her."
MaxPayne
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 4 2012, 08:43 PM) *

I remember Tyson saying that, I can't remember if it was in the "Tyson" documentary but I do remember it and he does have a point. People be thinking Tyson is dumb, he be dropping knowledge and people don't even pay attention to it

Exactly, it's in the "Tyson" documentary. Thanks for the link man, reading the article right now.
sduck
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 4 2012, 08:43 PM) *

Read the whole thing. What a read!
MaxPayne
So about the article, a few things need to be said.

Shaniqua Tompkins is ugly as fuck. I'm sorry, but she's not even at the level of some of the mediocre to sub-par bitches you see riding the bus or the subway. She's straight up nasty looking. Now I'm all for a man being responsible about holding his shit down, but this bitch should be happy that she has anything to do with 50 cent, let alone trying to talk smack.

Now Josie on the other hand is a dime. She can get it, but at the same time, how can any self-respecting woman/mom write some kind of "tell all" book ala Superhead (read both of her books) and still maintain any kind of decency ? You know this is some bullshit when Floyd pays you tens of thousands of dollars per month for his 3 kids. You need money on top of that ? THEN FUCKING WORK LIKE ALL OF THE OTHER SINGLE MOMS IN THIS COUNTRY !

Just because you used to fuck with Floyd don't make you a celebrity ! Even if you got kids by him, it don't make you a celebrity either !

Trifling hoes like these 2 lowlife pieces of shit are the reason for society's degradation.
Cshel86
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Jun 6 2012, 03:25 AM) *
You know this is some bullshit when Floyd pays you tens of thousands of dollars per month for his 3 kids. You need money on top of that ? THEN FUCKING WORK LIKE ALL OF THE OTHER SINGLE MOMS IN THIS COUNTRY !

Pretty much sums it up! First, women fought for their right to work, vote, and all of that other shit, and nowadays you have these financially illiterate busy-bodies walking around here not wanting to work. This false-sense of entitlement has society by the balls. Weird aint it?
Franchize
There's a huge difference between a woman and a girl. My wife is a woman. These bitches (and I don't like to use that word but it's exactly what they are) are little girls.

#1 It's obvious Floyd takes care of his kids so that BS excuse that you need this book to provide for your kids is bogus.
#2 You have to be a real scumbag bitch to say "I hate to say it but Floyd is a really good father." Really? You hate to say your children have a good father in their lives?
#3 Your relationship with a man should NEVER interfere with his relationship with his kids.
#4 If she's over him, why comment on what Ms Jackson's role is. So what if she's not the only person with an engagement ring. I don't ever complain or comment on what my exes relationship worth is. I could care less. If you aint fucking me, you can fuck a horse for all I care. I wouldnt care if they get treated like shit or treated like the Queen of England.
#5 This shit pisses me off a lot. This whole crying wolf shit. It's happened to me before. If she was so injured and beaten, needing a stretcher and all, why didn't she have any marks or evidence of abuse? A professional boxer, arguably the best in the world, hit you, yet you have no physical signs of abuse? C'mon son =/

I had a girl call the cops on me and say I was harassing her. The cops showed up and saw me standing by her car. All I was doing was asking for the clothes she held hostage from me because I didn't want to talk to her. I probably would have went to jail for harassing her if it wasn't for one tiny little fact...SHE WAS AT MY HOUSE!!!She put on a big performance in the parking lot. She had tears in her eyes. She cried to the officers and had the female officer on her side. I told the male officer that she had my clothes at her house and she refused to give them back and all I wanted was my clothes back. She told him that she wanted to give them back but I was harassing her. In reality, she came over to talk. I didn't want to. So she said she wasn't giving me my shit back. The cops were ready to side with her until I said, "how am I harassing her when she drove to MY house?" The male officer looked at her liek she was crazy, escorted me to her place. I got my clothes and he said to me "leave her alone. she's a typical girl playing the victim role and almost got you caught up because officers, especially female officers, are always sympathetic to these chicks crying."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.