Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brian Rose vs Kris Carslaw Brit 154lb Title - Scores -
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
fightscoreollector
Programme about to start on Sky Sports.

I will be scoring this fight for the blog which as always in the signature below. Carslaw lives about 10-15 miles away from me but think he is up against it tonight vs a decent up and coming young champion.

My prediction is Rose on points...but im expecting a good fight

If you are watching this fight please add your scores on this thread and i will add them to the blog.

cheers
Cheesey1
QUOTE (fightscoreollector @ Jun 2 2012, 03:38 PM) *
Programme about to start on Sky Sports.

I will be scoring this fight for the blog which as always in the signature below. Carslaw lives about 10-15 miles away from me but think he is up against it tonight vs a decent up and coming young champion.

My prediction is Rose on points...but im expecting a good fight

If you are watching this fight please add your scores on this thread and i will add them to the blog.

cheers

Just started watching, but as cruel luck would have it I have to stop. I'll try to pick it up in a bit.
fightscoreollector
Very entertaining British Domestic Title fight...i had Rose winning 116-112 , Carslaw fought well after suffering a very nasty cut on forehead after head clash in 3rd round
fightscoreollector
Report and score now up on the blog (in signature). The fans and the Press i think got this one spot on as they had it 15-0-2 in favor of Rose.

1 press member and 1 fan had it a draw

my score was 116-112 Rose

cheers again for your scores
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.