Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Showtime:Tarver-Kayode 4 Fights One Night@10(ET/6PT)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Jack 1000
Here's the thread for Showtime's big quadruple header tonight. Keep all spoilers in this thread. As always, only private streams through e-mail or PM are permitted.

Jack

Administrator
Cshel86
Love these round-by-round threads! A quadruple header plus preliminaries...cant beat that!
mgrover
i would be watching but i got work early morning
Cshel86
Sakio Bika vs Dyah Davis:

Bika won the 1st with those chopping right hands and hurt Davis in the closing seconds. This may not go past the 2nd.
Cshel86
2nd goes to Bika. Both of them are throwing wild and wide as hell...
Cheesey1
Isn't Davis' father Aaron Pryor? Did they just say that? I just tuned in.

Nope. His father's Howard Davis Jr.

Stupid Cheesey!
Cshel86
Lol! Whaddup Cheesey!

Bika has won the first 4 rounds, but I admit that I hate watching this dude fight. It's always a gutty and wild fight, full of haymakers and accidental headbutts and elbows.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 2 2012, 08:31 PM) *
Lol! Whaddup Cheesey!

Bika has won the first 4 rounds, but I admit that I hate watching this dude fight. It's always a gutty and wild fight, full of haymakers and accidental headbutts and elbows.

Chillin.'

Yup, Bika's taking this one home so far. Davis hasn't shown much, but maybe he can learn from this.
Cshel86
Tell me about it. The way he hurt Davis at the end of the first, I didn't think it would go this far.
BigFightFan
Can someone hook me up with a stream please
Cshel86
Wow! Bika finished Davis in the 10th...that shit started with a right hand, and then came nighty night.
Cshel86
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Jun 2 2012, 08:50 PM) *
Can someone hook me up with a stream please

Check your PM bro...
Cshel86
Damn Tarver's chick is fuckin' hot! Is that his wife? Thought they were breaking it off...oh well. Hot stuff!
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 2 2012, 08:06 PM) *
Damn Tarver's chick is fuckin' hot! Is that his wife? Thought they were breaking it off...oh well. Hot stuff!

Damn, I missed it. Hope they show her again
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 2 2012, 09:08 PM) *
Damn, I missed it. Hope they show her again

Yeah you missed it bro...hate to rub it in!

Good round for both fighters (Malinga and Santa Cruz). I gave it to Cruz though, that right was landing early.
Cshel86
2nd round goes to Santa Crus as well. Those body shots were opening up everything, and he started to landing upstairs by mid round. I like Malinga's uppercut, but those body shots put everything else on pause.
Cshel86
Damn I almost gave the 3rd to Malinga just for trying to set up some shots and keeping the distance, but DAMN! Santa Cruz started landing that right hand from the last 30 seconds on.
mgrover
ah fuck work, time to watch this biggrin.gif
mgrover
round santa cruz
Cshel86
4th goes to Cruz again. Volume punches was the story of that round. Malinga is about to fin himself up shitcreek soon, if he does work with confidence. He seems a tad bit frustrated...

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jun 2 2012, 09:25 PM) *
ah fuck work, time to watch this biggrin.gif

Whaddup MG! That's what Im talkin' about!
mgrover
waddup

round santa cruz

only problem is at times he tries to fight on the inside when theres no real need, he has nice long arms, i mean when hes there throwing fully extended straights malinga has a hard time reaching him. maybe he wants to beat him at his own game? i havent watched any of malinga or santa cruz so i cant say
mgrover
round santa cruz

although he seems to be getting tired and malinga came on stronger in the last minute or so
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jun 2 2012, 09:33 PM) *
only problem is at times he tries to fight on the inside when theres no real need, he has nice long arms, i mean when hes there throwing fully extended straights malinga has a hard time reaching him. maybe he wants to beat him at his own game? i havent watched any of malinga or santa cruz so i cant say

Good stuff! Malinga is working against himself and making it an easier fight for Cruz.
mgrover
round cruz

malinga doesnt seem to have any type of answer, although cruz could still gas
Cshel86
Jesus! Those body shots are devastating! How in the hell is Malinga still standing??? Little Margarito is putting in work...
ROME
Can someone please send me a stream?
mgrover
round cruz

i wonder when the ref will call it a day
Cheesey1
I thought that I just saw Devon Alexander in the crowd.

Nah, wasn't him.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jun 2 2012, 09:45 PM) *

Nah, wasn't him.

It was him...he just doesn't have that "rapey" mustache tonight.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 2 2012, 09:48 PM) *
It was him...he just doesn't have that "rapey" mustache tonight.

Ha! That was funny.

Santa Cruz is obviously winning. Malinga's a tough nut to crack and made himself proud, but he's getting touched up something fierce.
Cshel86
Man, it must be some of that Zula in Malinga that has kept him standing. NOBODY takes that many body shots and still hangs in there...
ROME
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jun 2 2012, 09:45 PM) *

Nah, wasn't him.

You mind sending me a stream bro? I can't find any at all out here...
Cheesey1
QUOTE (ROME @ Jun 2 2012, 09:53 PM) *
You mind sending me a stream bro? I can't find any at all out here...

PM'd.
ROME
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 2 2012, 09:52 PM) *
Man, it must be some of that Zula in Malinga that has kept him standing. NOBODY takes that many body shots and still hangs in there...

Cshel you mind sending me the stream for this joint bro? We got nothing out here lol
mgrover
malinga got hit with everything but the kitchen sink. i don't believe the man has heard of the word defence.

cruz well he fought well, just not well to his style, he could of easily boxed on the outside and took even less shots, i think he looked really good because his opponent wasn't really that good. good win, he's got more to improve on, he's definitley no margs, hes way to mobile for that. he reminds me of what khan could of been if he had a pair of balls.
ROME
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jun 2 2012, 09:59 PM) *
PM'd.

Thanks my dude. Much appreciated!
Cshel86
Man Santa Cruz looks like a mix of Margarito and Rios! laugh.gif
Cheesey1
QUOTE (ROME @ Jun 2 2012, 10:04 PM) *
Thanks my dude. Much appreciated!

No problem.
Cshel86
Trout's up next! Cheesey, this ya boy aint it?
Cheesey1
This is the match that I'm looking forward to the most. Trout vs. Rodriguez!!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 2 2012, 10:06 PM) *
Trout's up next! Cheesey, this ya boy aint it?

Yeah man, but Rodriguez is no slouch. Nonetheless, I'm picking Trout. This should live up to expectations (I hope).
Cshel86
Scratch & sniff round, which more than likely went to Trout. Dammit why is Delvin so damn flat-footed? He looked a bit hesitant. Not much went on though...
Cheesey1
The Showtime guy knows his boxing, but how can you compare the number of punches thrown by a bunch of tiny 122lbrs, or whatever they were, to a bunch of guys 30lbs heavier.

Retarded!
Cshel86
Nice rights by Delvin! Shit! 2nd goes to Rodriguez
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 2 2012, 10:17 PM) *
Scratch & sniff round, which more than likely went to Trout. Dammit why is Delvin so damn flat-footed? He looked a bit hesitant. Not much went on though...

Yeah. Trout landed a nice left flush in Rodriguez face. I think that it was in the first round. Nah, probably the second.
Cshel86
Gave the 3rd to Trout, he threw with conviction and landed those lefts. Delvin is too damn flat-footed to adjust after he gets popped.

PS: Shane looks like shit, Devon has the "faded stache", Ron Artest looks super shitty, and Oscar hasn't let that flip in the front of his hair go.
Cheesey1
Delvin's making it hard for Trout to do whatever he wants to do because his timing isn't bad.

Trout needs to start taking it to Rodriguez more, but Rodriguez could make him pay.
ROME
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jun 2 2012, 10:05 PM) *
No problem.

Hmmm...ok for some reason I'm being block from my messages. Tried everything. Any idea how I could get in there before I miss this Trout fight?
Cheesey1
QUOTE (ROME @ Jun 2 2012, 10:33 PM) *
Hmmm...ok for some reason I'm being block from my messages. Tried everything. Any idea how I could get in there before I miss this Trout fight?

I have no idea what to say man, the rules of the forum are rules that I don't mess with. I'll PM it again.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jun 2 2012, 10:30 PM) *
Delvin's making it hard for Trout to do whatever he wants to do because his timing isn't bad.

Trout needs to start taking it to Rodriguez more, but Rodriguez could make him pay.

Its already been said that Delvin cant win these close rounds, so he needs to step on the gas and try to close the distance. He cant win on the outside like this...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.