Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UNIQUE Boxing training drill
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
NextNextLevel
Whats up people, check out the vid i linked bellow of this unique boxing training drill ive started doing. Ive noticed my hand speed and sharpness of my punches improve. Anyway let me know what you think.

Ive seen videos of Vasyl Lomachenko and Kosya Tszyu doing the same drill.

If you want to know how to make your own, give me a shout and let me know.
BoxingStill#1
Okay for coordination.. not something I would add to regime .. maybe something to do to warm up or for fun..

Make sure your foot and hands are set in proper place.. otherwise it looks to wide and you can create bad habits..js
daprofessor
this is a tool the russians came up with. i would suggest getting ur hands up while u do that drill.
Cheesey1
I wonder if training techniques can be patented. I guess that I'll find out soon enough as I just filed the patent for this one...bwahahaha!!

Just joking man.
NextNextLevel
hahaha made me laugh man.
NextNextLevel
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 6 2012, 12:10 PM) *
this is a tool the russians came up with. i would suggest getting ur hands up while u do that drill.

Thanks for the advice, and yea i think it comes from that way, maybe russian or easter euro
checkleft
Never seen it before, really creative only thing I would worry about is squaring up and making sure your feet are in place. How did you make that hat??? If you don't mind me asking
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.