Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: danny jacobs and matt korobov...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
daprofessor
i know jacobs was dealing with a sickness and korobov had an operation for a deviated septum...but i haven't heard anything about either in a while.
Cshel86
Good stuff! I was wondering when Jacobs was going to make his return to the ring, after the Pirog loss. Is he sick, or does he have a bad injury?
checkleft
Jacobs had a heart problem he needed taken care of, which is kind of screwed up because I think the night before he fought pirog a really close family member, don't know of it was his grandma or mom, died with something related to the heart.
daprofessor
QUOTE (checkleft @ Jun 6 2012, 10:58 PM) *
Jacobs had a heart problem he needed taken care of, which is kind of screwed up because I think the night before he fought pirog a really close family member, don't know of it was his grandma or mom, died with something related to the heart.

his grandma died. i think he has some kind of spinal issue or something....but i thought he was coming back from that.
checkleft
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 7 2012, 12:13 PM) *
his grandma died. i think he has some kind of spinal issue or something....but i thought he was coming back from that.

Yea he's suppose to be on his comeback real soon
thefloatingmonkey
I thought Daniel Jacobs had spinal cancer. Think he is coming back around the end of the year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.