Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Margacheato Retires
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
MaxPayne
Margacheato Retires

I wish him the very worst in life for what he did.
daprofessor
"say good nite to the bad guy..."

*said in a scarface voice... laugh.gif

good riddance. fuck him and bob arum. p.o.s muhfuckas.
mitukczuk
Well, I guess he did the right decision. Although he was caught before the Mosley fight, there are not any 100% proofs he did it even during the Cotto fight...so...I don't really know how to feel about it. I appreciate his warrior spirit and never quit mentality. Other than that, whatever.
checkleft
He get tired of having arums hand up his ass? i didnt see this coming but i could care less. i dont think i have ever wanted to see someone retired IN THE RING more than marg.
BigFightFan
I atleast thought he would take the Chavez fight before hanging them up. Wise decision to retire especially with that damaged eye. Cheater or not he was an entertaining person and fighter
mrchitown
Fuck'em. Glad he's out of the sport
xxxxxx
Good news here. His eye was finished and NO he don't make the Boxing Hall Of Fame.
Cshel86
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Jun 7 2012, 06:48 PM) *
I atleast thought he would take the Chavez fight before hanging them up.

That's EXACTLY what I was hoping for. Maybe Arum will offer him more money to get back in there one more time. Hell, I was almost sure he and Chavez were going to fight before the end of the year.
mgrover
good shit.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Jun 7 2012, 05:07 PM) *
Margacheato Retires

I wish him the very worst in life for what he did.

Ha!

I'm not shedding any tears, although I'll miss hearing the nickname 'Margacheato.'
BigFightFan
What's your favorite margarito moment? For me it was the face off against cotto he was talking mad shit and dismissing the loaded gloves photos
Cheesey1
I don't really have one. Well maybe I do...when he announced his retirement.
checkleft
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Jun 7 2012, 09:55 PM) *
What's your favorite margarito moment? For me it was the face off against cotto he was talking mad shit and dismissing the loaded gloves photos

When mosley sparked him up!.. coincidentally that's my favorite mosley moment too, doesnt he have a similar thread floating around? Lol
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jun 8 2012, 12:16 AM) *
I don't really have one. Well maybe I do...when he announced his retirement.

Yours too????

Best highlight of this guys career....

So, is it safe to say Cotto retired him? Or Pacman?
xxxxxx
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Jun 8 2012, 05:17 AM) *
Yours too????

Pacman started it and Cotto finished it.
Franchize
QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Jun 8 2012, 06:40 AM) *
Pacman started it and Cotto finished it.

Shane retired him!

Here's my opinion on Antonio "El Tornado de Tijuana" Magarito from my Facebook post:

"‎3 popular boxers hung em up this week. I gave Winky Wright a little shout out for a great career. I didn't say much about Shane because I have mixed emotions about his career. He was a Hall of Fame fighter who fought EVERYONE but he also was an admitted steroid user. As for Antonio Magarito, he had a cool bad boy image which made for exciting fights.He also had a granite chin and always kept coming. But other that, he cheated one of my favorite sports in a dispicable way AND his actual boxing skills were incredibly overrated. The notion that Floyd was "ducking" a guy like him who's so slow and easy to hit is ridiculous. People that know me know my biggest pet peeves in sports are cheaters and quitters. So Antonio Magarito...good riddance!"

I don't like cheaters and I don't like quitters. For that, I can never be a fan of Magarito and I find it hard to root for Victor Ortiz (he's done both).
mrwigi
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jun 8 2012, 09:05 AM) *
Shane retired him!

Here's my opinion on Antonio "El Tornado de Tijuana" Magarito from my Facebook post:

"‎3 popular boxers hung em up this week. I gave Winky Wright a little shout out for a great career. I didn't say much about Shane because I have mixed emotions about his career. He was a Hall of Fame fighter who fought EVERYONE but he also was an admitted steroid user. As for Antonio Magarito, he had a cool bad boy image which made for exciting fights.He also had a granite chin and always kept coming. But other that, he cheated one of my favorite sports in a dispicable way AND his actual boxing skills were incredibly overrated. The notion that Floyd was "ducking" a guy like him who's so slow and easy to hit is ridiculous. People that know me know my biggest pet peeves in sports are cheaters and quitters. So Antonio Magarito...good riddance!"

I don't like cheaters and I don't like quitters. For that, I can never be a fan of Magarito and I find it hard to root for Victor Ortiz (he's done both).

+1
Shane did put a whoopin on him unlike anything he had ever seen
Cshel86
Mosley unveiled his "invincibility"...

Pacquiao reminded him of how dangerous the sport can be...

Cotto reminded him of why he shouldn't have stepped back in the ring...
BigFightFan
Nazim exposed him
Shane damaged him
Pacquiao finished him
Cotto reminded him that pacquiao had already finished him

Cheesey1
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Jun 8 2012, 06:17 AM) *
Yours too????

Great minds, great minds...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.