Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HBO PPV@09:00(ET)/6:00(PT)- Pacquiao vs Bradley-SPOILERS 15 Mins. Later
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
BigFightFan
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 10 2012, 12:09 AM) *
None of Manny's kids look like him...maybe Jinkee was sleeping with the slumdog millionaire while Manny trained. laugh.gif

Those are buboy's kids
sduck
Gave 2nd to Bradley, very close fight so far
Cshel86
I gave the first 2 rounds to Timmy.

Sorry, but Manny cant win the round by fighting for the last 10 seconds like he did in the 1st.
Cshel86
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Jun 10 2012, 12:14 AM) *
Those are buboy's kids

Ha! Good one!

Gave the 3rd to Manny
sduck
wtf fight is Lederman watching!!! Bradley is doing better than I thought he would!!! I like how he clinched when Pacquiao jumped on him against the ropes. Thought Bradley edged the 3rd too.
mgrover
ive given first 3 to pac
Cshel86
Damn, are they gonna suck Manny's dick the whole time???
sduck
Manny looks tired
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 9 2012, 11:23 PM) *
Damn, are they gonna suck Manny's dick the whole time???

I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing this nut hugging fest they're putting on. Some of these left hands they calling aren't landing
mgrover
wouldnt go as far as outclassing

but if Bradley is failing in one area its avoiding that left, no matter how you look at it
BigFightFan
Amir khan is nuthugging as well
sduck
Ok bradley pissin me off now
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 10 2012, 12:27 AM) *
Some of these left hands they calling aren't landing

I know, right?
sduck
Complete nuthugging that round, Pacquiao wasnt landin shit
mgrover
everybody said bradley was going to back him up, yet hes the one that ended up in the corner the last round
Plah
LOL @ the punch stats in that last round. The fuck are they smokin'
BigFightFan
Bradley has heart and he has gained a fan in me, but I knew he didn't have a chance in this one
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jun 10 2012, 12:34 AM) *
everybody said bradley was going to back him up, yet hes the one that ended up in the corner the last round

Guilty.

Surprised he isn't trying to stay on the inside and rough him up...
mgrover
from what i can tell it seems like Bradley was all hype, ive given him two rounds and one of them was close.
mrchitown
Bradley looks tired. I got him winning only 2 rounds
Run and Gun Game Calls
to me bradley has won 2 rds
BigFightFan
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jun 10 2012, 12:41 AM) *
from what i can tell it seems like Bradley was all hype, ive given him two rounds and one of them was close.

Agreed!
sduck
Bradley doin that wild shit like I said he would, Pacquiao just unloading.
mgrover
was manny trying to butt in that last round? two occasions ive seen him come in with his head funnily enough
Cshel86
Bradley doesn't have pop for shit dntknw.gif
mgrover
clearest round for Bradley mainly because Pac didnt do shit
sduck
This fight is closer than everyone is making it out to be
BigFightFan
Round 10 and 11 to Bradley, manny took a break
sduck
Surprisingly I got Bradley winning right now, compubox is full of shit, everyone is nuthuggin Pacquiao, again with the "amazing" footwork nonsense. Pactards are just gonna eat this shit up.
BigFightFan
I have 7 to 5 for PAC-man, he totally gave away the last 3 rounds
sduck
I have 7-5 Bradley. Pacquiao landed the hardest shots in the fight, but Bradley was outworking him. Compubox is bullshit and so is HBO. I remember at one point Pacquiao throws a left, you hear a thud, but Bradley blocked it with his glove, and they say that Pacquiao landed a hard left. They're talkin as if Pacquiao completely DOMINATED this fight, which is bullshit. I'm sick of Pacquiao after this, for real.
mrchitown
Robbery. I gave Bradley 3 rounds
E.C.LEGEND
WOOOOW!
Run and Gun Game Calls
wow robbery much
Cheesey1
For me, the box nation guys lost a lot of credibility tonight.
sduck
LMAO they actually gave it to Bradley
Plah
WHAT THE FUCK. I had it 9-3 maybe 8-4 Pac. The fuck.
sduck
It's Top Rank passing the cash cow torch, i'm telling you. And no it wasn't a robbery actually, wtf were yall watching.
Run and Gun Game Calls
this is why people old school boxing fans are moving to ufc fights
BigFightFan
Bob Arum wants a rematch so they can avoid a Mayweather fight
mgrover
8-4 to Pac, whats there to say anymore really?
BigFightFan
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Jun 10 2012, 01:02 AM) *

Not true at all, UFC is not perfect bruh.
Run and Gun Game Calls
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Jun 10 2012, 04:05 AM) *
Not true at all, UFC is not perfect bruh.

no the ufc isnt perfect, but decisions like this are common place in boxing when they are not in mma
mgrover
QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Jun 10 2012, 06:02 AM) *

meh i dont like the fact that punchers have a stupidly large chance
Cshel86
I LOVE IT!!! I WANT ALL OF THE HBO NUTHUGGERS TO ROLL OVER IN THEIR SLEEP AND CRY IN THEIR PILLOW!!!

We've been saying this for a while...Bob was gonna keep Manny's ass honest. Listen to me...no way in hell Arum was going to allow Manny to win this fight and ask for more money in his next fight...ESPECIALLY when they find out how much money Floyd really made in his last fight. This is Arum's way of keeping Manny honest.

NOW, Manny has NO WAY of asking for money in his next fight, whoever that may be. Again, Arum is keeping him honest.
mrchitown
QUOTE (sduck @ Jun 10 2012, 12:02 AM) *
It's Top Rank passing the cash cow torch, i'm telling you. And no it wasn't a robbery actually, wtf were yall watching.

Show me where he won 7 rounds. Where?! That wasn't a close fight, WTF are you watching
BigFightFan
This whole situation stinks of top rank with the fuckery. Now we have to watch this fight again.
I don't understand why manny took the last 3 rounds off? Bradley landed some body shots early but I didn't think they were effecting manny.
sduck
lmao show me where Pacquiao was dominating the fight. Bradley was dodging and blocking most his shit. Pacquiao landed the hardest punches in the fight, but Bradley was outworking him. It was a very close fight and I had Bradley edging it out. HBO is full of it.
ks1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 10 2012, 01:07 AM) *
I LOVE IT!!! I WANT ALL OF THE HBO NUTHUGGERS TO ROLL OVER IN THEIR SLEEP AND CRY IN THEIR PILLOW!!!

We've been saying this for a while...Bob was gonna keep Manny's ass honest. Listen to me...no way in hell Arum was going to allow Manny to win this fight and ask for more money in his next fight...ESPECIALLY when they find out how much money Floyd really made in his last fight. This is Arum's way of keeping Manny honest.

NOW, Manny has NO WAY of asking for money in his next fight, whoever that may be. Again, Arum is keeping him honest.

BINGO! Arum pimp slapped Pac and showed him who was really boss. He makes crazy money off the rematch and keeps Pac away from Mayweather.
Cheesey1
Many people were predicting a K.O for the Saint. Didn't happen. A lot of his punches that supposedly landed, didn't. If the Saint won, then he should prove it in the rematch.

I'm cracking up over here. Hilarious!!! These Boxnation guys are adding to the hilarity.

Good stuff.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.