Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HBO PPV@09:00(ET)/6:00(PT)- Pacquiao vs Bradley-SPOILERS 15 Mins. Later
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Cshel86
For all the action and post-fight reaction to tonight's World Welterweight Championship fight between defending super sensation Manny Pacquiao against the undefeated Timothy Bradley! Keep everything in this thread.
mgrover
i should be here, everythings ready biggrin.gif
bnoles4life
You know I'm in this bitch...broadcasting live from S.H.C. (Sea Hag Central)!!!!
Cshel86
Rigondeauz/Kennedy - Kennedy is toast! I mean the toast that gets devoured at the Waffle House after a drunken night at the club

Jones/Bailey - I have to give this to Jones by UD. Bailey can crack, but Im not sure if he can crack at this stage of his career. Bailey still has a puncher's chance, but a slim one.

Arce/Rojas (sp) - I believe Arce takes this dude to deep waters, if he's deep-water tested. If he's not, then it'll be a nightmare. Somebody give him a rubber duck floatie.

Pacquiao/Bradley - Still on my toes about this one. If Timmy is able to turn Manny, land to the body, and rough him up in the inside while making it an uncomfortable fight, then he takes it. He has to do this with conviction and most of all, convincingly. If Timmy does the opposite, then Manny takes this one by a possible TKO.
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jun 9 2012, 08:26 PM) *
You know I'm in this bitch...broadcasting live from S.H.C. (Sea Hag Central)!!!!

The Hag Shack!
mgrover
can you just post when the undercard starts, am never good at working out the damn time differences.
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jun 9 2012, 08:52 PM) *
can you just post when the undercard starts, am never good at working out the damn time differences.

The undercards start in about 8 minutes, at 9PM. Trust me, I fuck up the time differences as well. laugh.gif

PS: Guys, the board is acting up a bit. You may get an error message about "session timed out" when you try to post, be sure to refresh the page when you see that message.
mgrover
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 10 2012, 01:55 AM) *
The undercards start in about 8 minutes, at 9PM. Trust me, I fuck up the time differences as well. laugh.gif

PS: Guys, the board is acting up a bit. You may get an error message about "session timed out" when you try to post, be sure to refresh the page when you see that message.

cheers, got my corona opened, my seat comfy, and my notepad ready biggrin.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jun 9 2012, 08:58 PM) *
cheers, got my corona opened, my seat comfy, and my notepad ready biggrin.gif

Cool, what time is it over there? It's now 9PM over.

PS: Oh yeah, fuck this basketball game shit! Why should I have to wait for the main event because of this? Sorry, I paid for a PPV card, not a damn basketball game. Im ready to see men exchanges punches in a gladiator sport, not a bunch of overpaid "he just fouled me", cry baby, men fight over a basketball and extend the last 3 mins of a game into a 30 minute shit-show.
mgrover
2 am here. thank fuck i got no work tomorrow
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jun 9 2012, 09:00 PM) *
2 am here. thank fuck i got no work tomorrow

Fuck! 2AM? I'd be shit-faced by that time...

Damn, so Arce and Rojas didn't make the 122 lb limit? WTF???
mgrover
the fucks Mora refing this fight for?
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jun 9 2012, 09:07 PM) *
the fucks Mora refing this fight for?

He wont be needed anyway...it wont go the distance.
Cshel86
Damn Kennedy is about to be done...
mgrover
10-8 rigon
sduck
I'm liking Rigondeaux. No wonder he destroyed Rico Ramos, complete mismatch.
Cshel86
I was about to say that if Kennedy uses more discipline and be first, then he'll be okay...but he just went down again. Man these flash knockdowns are a bitch...
sduck
This fight is over next round i think...nope. I like how Kennedy is trying to adjust though.
mgrover
mid to late stoppage
Cshel86
I just peeped how Rigondeaux stepped on his foot on the knockdown in the 4th. Could Kennedy "Marquez" this fight and come back?
mgrover
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 10 2012, 02:26 AM) *
I just peeped how Rigondeaux stepped on his foot on the knockdown in the 4th. Could Kennedy "Marquez" this fight and come back?

too late for that lol
sduck
I like Ringondeaux a lot. I'd like to see how he handles pressure.
bnoles4life
Rigondeaux got those man stoppers in attendance tonight
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jun 9 2012, 09:27 PM) *
too late for that lol

Yep...Kennedy was never in the fight. Sad stuff...

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jun 9 2012, 09:28 PM) *
Rigondeaux got those man stoppers in attendance tonight

Tell me about it. I believe Donaire would be able to land from the outside, since he's so athletic. Being the fact that Rogondeaux doesn't use his jab, Donaire will be in luck, since he cant stay out of the way of a jab.
sduck
Just looking at these highlights... Bradley is sooo wild. Pacquiao should destroy him honestly. If Bradley proves me wrong I'll be shocked.
Plah
QUOTE (sduck @ Jun 9 2012, 09:36 PM) *
Just looking at these highlights... Bradley is sooo wild. Pacquiao should destroy him honestly. If Bradley proves me wrong I'll be shocked.

Me too. And hey Ya'll
sduck
Wtf this nigga got axes on his back
Cshel86
I see that Bnoles has dropped off the board for a minute...must have gotten attacked by some sea hags. If you read this message Mr. Noles, please protect yourself at all times sir!
Cshel86
Gave the first round to Bailey...Jones didn't do much.

This is an unusual pace for Jones, who usually circles and boxes.
sduck
Why is Jones fightin so scared
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 9 2012, 08:51 PM) *
I see that Bnoles has dropped off the board for a minute...must have gotten attacked by some sea hags. If you read this message Mr. Noles, please protect yourself at all times sir!

LOL!!!! Naw I'm good .. It's mostly drunk ass fanboys in here...wait a minute....I think here the hag sirens...
Cshel86
Gave the 2nd to Jones...he was more assertive, but not much landed. Again, Jones is playing chess for some reason, instead of circling and boxing. This may work against him...

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jun 9 2012, 10:03 PM) *
LOL!!!! Naw I'm good .. It's mostly drunk ass fanboys in here...wait a minute....I think here the hag sirens...

LMAO! Just make sure you dont argue with those fanboys...they tend to team up and fight for an unworthy cause. If the Had siren goes off, just get under a table and take cover. laugh.gif
mrchitown
Manny and his entourage walkin in looking like the national guard. This fight is there for the taking and Jones ain't doing nothing to get the W
leonthegee
Put 200 down on Bradley. If he wins I get 640. Lets get it.
Cshel86
Whaddup Leon!

C'mon Jones...you cant POSSIBLY be afraid of a right hand from a 37 year old shot fighter...
mrchitown
Steward just dropped the ether on this fight with his commentary this round
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 9 2012, 09:03 PM) *
Gave the 2nd to Jones...he was more assertive, but not much landed. Again, Jones is playing chess for some reason, instead of circling and boxing. This may work against him...

LMAO! Just make sure you dont argue with those fanboys...they tend to team up and fight for an unworthy cause. If the Had siren goes off, just get under a table and take cover. laugh.gif

Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 9 2012, 10:28 PM) *
Steward just dropped the ether on this fight with his commentary this round

Tell me about it!

Im tired of hearing, "Ay Manny, come break down this wall". Sick of that shit...let's get it on!
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 9 2012, 09:31 PM) *
Tell me about it!

Im tired of hearing, "Ay Manny, come break down this wall". Sick of that shit...let's get it on!

Yeah, they need to stop playing that mess. It's fight time now, words mean nothing now
Cshel86
DAMN!!! JONES ON QUEER STREET!

Looked like somebody pulled the fuckin' rug from under him! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
sduck
oh shit
mrchitown
That was a wicked right hand by Bailey!
E.C.LEGEND
Anybody have a link to the fight?
mrchitown
Daaaamn!
Cshel86
SHIT! JONES IS DONE!!! WHAT THA FUCK!!!
sduck
OMG!!!!!!!
mrchitown
To sleep....
pimpfighterROQ
WOOOW DAMN HE GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!
mrchitown
Kellerman looks disgusted having to interview them lol
Cshel86
Man that was ugly! Jones fell in phases...motherfucker fell about 3 times before he hit the canvas. laugh.gif Dude folded up like a decepticon!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.