Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reminder:Board Bug!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
Guys,

We are having board server problems tonight! If you get any kind of server Time-Out Error, try refreshing the page. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Jack

Administrator
Cshel86
Thanks Jack! I just hit up Hype, and he doesn't really know whats going on at the moment. We'll do good with the refresh button for the night. cool.gif
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 9 2012, 09:18 PM) *
Thanks Jack! I just hit up Hype, and he doesn't really know whats going on at the moment. We'll do good with the refresh button for the night. cool.gif

OK! Sucks that it has to happen during a big fight though! This is like closed circut when just before they announce the decision the picture goes out! SHIT!

Jack

Cshel86
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jun 9 2012, 10:24 PM) *
OK! Sucks that it has to happen during a big fight though! This is like closed circut when just before they announce the decision the picture goes out! SHIT!

Jack

Lol!
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 9 2012, 09:27 PM) *
Lol!

Yea, we fucking miss a shocking Bradley KO!!! And Pacquiao goes DOWN!!!!!!! Unbelievable!!!! There's the count...."1......2...3"

"The server was unable to complete your request, please try again later."

Sometime soon, we'll ask Ben about a board upgrade. Maybe he can get that new board that we had in Beta up and going.

Jack
Cshel86
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jun 9 2012, 10:39 PM) *
Yea, we fucking miss a shocking Bradley KO!!! And Pacquiao goes DOWN!!!!!!! Unbelievable!!!! There's the count...."1......2...3"

"The server was unable to complete your request, please try again later."

Sometime soon, we'll ask Ben about a board upgrade. Maybe he can get that new board that we had in Beta up and going.

Jack

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Im sure he'll have the kinks worked out later....he's probably trying to cover and enjoy the fight. I hope that wouldn't happen with this card, kinda reminds me of that WCW wrestling PPV back in '98....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.