Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Profesional athletes tweet on the fight
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
du365

Lennox Lewis ‏@LennoxLewis

Pac won the fight. Bradley won the decision. Aurum won another payday. Boxing lost its integrity and the fans lost confidence.

Andre S.O.G. Ward ‏@andreward

Listen, I love Tim Bradley he's a friend. This is not his fault. Tim lost the fight, that's all I can say. #NotGoodForBoxing

MagicMan 5X Champ ‏@AntonioTarver

After witnessing what's wrong in boxing last night and to be apart of the IBHOF today I'm proud to say I'm a fighter.

Brian Viloria ‏@BrianViloria

Manny won man... Rob job.

Rashad Holloway ‏@RASHADHOLLOWAY

I just wanted to see a good fight and couldn't be mad at whoever won but this is ridiculous. Manny won this fight easy. I gave Tim 2 rounds

Peter Quillin ‏@KIDCHOCOLATE

I woke up this morning, and I'm still disappointed about last nights decision! What a nightmare! #boxingheads

Oscar De La Hoya ‏@OscarDeLaHoya

I'm having trinidad flashbacks.

Ishe Smith ‏@IsheSugarShay

Lmao, Bradley beats Manny in Vegas.

Kendall Holt ‏@Kholt456

I want everyone to watch the fight again and judge the fight, each round from start to finish. then tell me how many rds were CLOSEEE

Dana White ‏@danawhite

Nevada state athletic commission at its finest!!! Youve for to be fucking kidding me!! that is disgusting Nevada state athletic commission!!

Pawel Wolak ‏@PawelWolak

Asking Bradley 2 admit he lost is crazy. We shouldnt have to train, fight and b judge and jury to. We battle for 12 rounds and expect 2 win

Eddie Chambers ‏@Champfasteddie

Wow Pacquiao was robbed!!.lol

Steve Cunningham ‏@usscunningham

Wow if pac man isn't safe no ones safe from getting robbed I thought it was just a Germany thing ....wow

Shane Mosley ‏@SugarShaneM

Just for the record I thought PAC won the fight hands down. But I am happy Timothy went the distance and fought hard the whole fight

Joe Calzaghe ‏@RealJoeCalzaghe

Didn't see the Pac v Brad fight. Hearing it was a bad decision??

Evander Holyfield ‏@holyfield

worst decision ever since my fight w Valuev in 2008! #robbery

Derek Chisora ‏@dellboychisora

There's a new king in town. Bradley

Victor Ortiz ‏@VICIOUSortiz

How corrupt was the Paquiao/Bradly fight ! WOW!!!

Amir Khan ‏@AmirKingKhan

What a robbery. Bradley did not win this fight. The crowd are boo-ing while he's being interviewed.

Juan Diaz ‏@1Babybull

Another night where only the fans lost.

Omar Henry ‏@OmarHenry

Ok im off to a 8 mile run for my big fight in 2 weeks! Fuck Manny Pacquaio and fuck Tim Bradley im the future of this sport! #Boxing #YOLO

Robert Guerrero ‏@GHOSTBOXING

Congrats to @Timbradleyjr and Manny Pacquiao for a good fight. It was not boring.

Once I get into the mandatory spot what will Floyd say now

Lou DiBella ‏@loudibella

I thought Manny looked real bad, but HE WON EASY!!!WTF!!! Again I'm going twitter dark in disgust at this decision. Sick again of my sport.

Vanes Martirosyan ‏@VanesBoxing

Wow Marquez dose 100times better and lost Bradley lost every round an wins what the fuk

Mario Lopez ‏@MarioLopezExtra

I'm so disgusted. The JUDGES need to be drug tested! What fight were they watching?! I called the international broadcast and was on the...

Mario Lopez ‏@MarioLopezExtra

...apron and Pacquiao simply outclassed him. Wasn't even close in my eyes... Unbelievable. So disappointed in my sport. Boxing is killing me

Daniel Jacobs ‏@DanielJacobsTKO

Fuck it... I'm going to start watching hockey ... Done w/ boxing”< see what u did bob arum !

Winky Wright ‏@RealWinkyWright

It was a great fight Tim is a hell of a fighter but I don't think they made the right decision.

Steve Kim Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing

Again, I thought Bradley acquitted himself very well in this fight, I just dont think he won...

Jameel McCline ‏@BigtimeMcCline

That is why boxing has/is/will continue to lose fans. Horrible decision!!! That is a fact!!

Jimmy Lennon Jr ‏@TheClassyJr

I take no credit for predicting a tough night for Pac. Wouldn't be right. Shameful result!

Aaron Rodgers @AaronRodgers12

That is horrible. Unreal. Ridiculous. Stupid. Bogus. Etc. That fight wasn't close and I was pulling for Bradley.

Reggie Bush @reggie_bush

I can't believe that decision! One of the biggest upsets in boxing history!!!!!

50cent ‏@50cent

Man boxing is a mess right now what ever you do. Do not watch the rematch its fixed. both fighters are with the ... http://m.tmi.me/rs3W2

SHAQ ‏@SHAQ

I watched allota fights but that decision was some bs. Now I wanna see pacqiou verses may weather I spelled PAC mans name wrong so what lol
Plah
Having Trinidad Flashbacks. Loved that one.
daprofessor
seems kendall holt is the only guy that saw the fight i saw. that fight was close and could have gone either way.

too many on that list have affiliations with pac/freddie and interest in the floyd/pac fight to take their statements seriously. also...i don't value the opinions of ppl who don't know boxing...i.e. dana etc.
sduck
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 11 2012, 02:41 AM) *
seems kendall holt is the only guy that saw the fight i saw. that fight was close and could have gone either way.

too many on that list have affiliations with pac/freddie and interest in the floyd/pac fight to take their statements seriously. also...i don't value the opinions of ppl who don't know boxing...i.e. dana etc.

I was looking forward to your opinion because you was only the only guys I knew that thought Bradley would win. People REALLY need to re-watch that fight man. You got people here coming out now that re-watched it and see all that outrage over a robbery was bullshit. That's what I saw the very first time. I also thought it was a very close fight that could of went either way.

I'm really hating all the controversy surrounding this fight. Bob Arum's plans, Bradley, Robbery. It don't matter how it went down, I just wish it was a normal viewed and finished fight.
mitukczuk
LOOOL at Guerrero's post....he seriously needs to wake the fuck up...

He won't say shit, he will just kick your sorry ass....
Franchize
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Jun 11 2012, 04:24 AM) *
LOOOL at Guerrero's post....he seriously needs to wake the fuck up...

He won't say shit, he will just kick your sorry ass....

I hate that motherfucker...and I never use that word. I HATE Robert Guerrero lmao Lamest fighter in the sport. STFU. Floyd aint thinking abotu you. Paulie Malinaggi has a bigger name than him.
Cshel86
I HATE Robert "The Gross" Guerrero, poo-butt ass fighter. He needs to be worried about his fight next month, instead of making it obvious that he's overlooking his opponent, and we ALL know how that goes.

Dana White is trash, period. Im pretty sure he has a coke problem that we dont know about. If his big name fighters leave his sport and go to the fuckin' WWE, then that says a lot...underpaid fighters who get knocked silly for people's enjoyment.

Oscar's "Trinidad flashbacks" tweet was funny! Lol! C'mon Oscar, you ran for your life and confided in the judges, period. I still like the tweet though.

Holyfield is crying about his 2008 "robbery", when he should've stopped fighting YEARS before that.

*Something about Mario Lopez STILL spells "gay" to me, sorry. I usually dont go at people about that, but he knows shit about boxing, he just has a name, a face that lady love, and he's Hispanic...perfect recipe for building the Hispanic commentary of boxing.

Overall, I like to read these tweets! Cool stuff.
Franchize
I think Lou Dibella's tweet matches my feelings the most.

I think it's also telling that people who aren't necessarily Pacquiao fans even said he won ex. Paulie, 50 etc.

How I feel about the tweets:
Dibella- My sentiments exactly. Manny looked like shit, btu he won easily. Bradley looked out of his league.
Calzaghe- didn't see the fiht because he's probably coked up somewhere
Henry- the words "this nigga here" come to mind lol
Lewis- nail meet head
Ward- classy response. he even was pulling for Tim. Said he was the toughest guy he sparred in amateurs.
Tarver- WTF? that statment makes zero sense. You're proud to be part of a corrupted sport? I'm confused. Was this sarcasm?
Guerrero- STFU. Go rub your dick on a cheese grater. Take a nap on the highway. I'd rather see Floyd rematch Baldomir.
Guerero- figures your lame ass would say it wasn't a boring fight. Even ppl who thought Bradley won know it was a boring fight lmao
Khan- Most people would say "he's just pulling for his boy Manny." But he kept it real on the night of the Marquez fight. He said Juan won
Wolak- can't say I disagree. We can't realistically expect everyone to be Sugar Ray Leonard and admit defeat not should fighter have to.
De La Hoya- FOH! How about a Felix Sturm flashback or that BS split dec. w/ Floyd? Not to mention the dubious decisions in GBP fights.
Lopez- LMAO @ the Judges need to be drug tested. I think it's scary that Duane Ford had such a bad card. I expect the CJ Ross shit.
50- Classy of him not to rub it in Manny's face with Floyd being his boy. End of the day, like he said, if we still buy it this still happens!
Martirosyan- (Still can't pronounce his name lol) Excellent point. No way did Bradley look anywhere near as good as Marquez.
Cunningham- That's what shocked me. I could see even Floyd getting robbed before Manny. Not the beloved Manny Pacquiao! lol
Ortiz- Kettle: "Stop calling me black"
Holt- I thought Holt beat Bradley too so I guess Bradley should really have TWO losses on that dubious record.
Holyfield- You should have stopped fighting years ago so you get what you deserve. That said, he clearly won that Valuev fight!
Franchize
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 11 2012, 10:14 AM) *
*Something about Mario Lopez STILL spells "gay" to me, sorry. I usually dont go at people about that, but he knows shit about boxing, he just has a name, a face that lady love, and he's Hispanic...perfect recipe for building the Hispanic commentary of boxing.

1. He had Kelly Kapowski and all he could do was worry about Zach Morris
2. He hosted ABDC
3. He had a jerry curl and he isn't black

I'd say that's pretty sufficient evidence lol
daprofessor
QUOTE (sduck @ Jun 11 2012, 02:55 AM) *
I was looking forward to your opinion because you was only the only guys I knew that thought Bradley would win. People REALLY need to re-watch that fight man. You got people here coming out now that re-watched it and see all that outrage over a robbery was bullshit. That's what I saw the very first time. I also thought it was a very close fight that could of went either way.

I'm really hating all the controversy surrounding this fight. Bob Arum's plans, Bradley, Robbery. It don't matter how it went down, I just wish it was a normal viewed and finished fight.

i don't believe there was any need for controversy. the fight was much closer than lamps and crew would have u believe. dude is an ass clown. i think it could have gone either way. both missed plenty of punches and neither guy ever really took command of the fight.

bradley did his best to be slick....but let's be straight up about it...he is not a slick fighter. i thought he made pac miss more than anyone pac has ever faced before. even with his bad foot/feet...he was able to turn pac at will and make him lose balance missing that big left that lampley wanted everyone to believe was landing every single time manny threw it.

i thought pac/jmm3 killed pac/mayweather....pac/bradley was the nail in the coffin. i didn't need to see pac/mayweather to know that pac would be totally out of his league.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jun 11 2012, 11:40 AM) *
1. He had Kelly Kapowski and all he could do was worry about Zach Morris
2. He hosted ABDC
3. He had a jerry curl and he isn't black

I'd say that's pretty sufficient evidence lol

LMMFAO!!!!!! THE FUNNIEST SHIT I'VE READ IN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG FUCK'N TIME!!!!!!!!!
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jun 11 2012, 09:31 AM) *
Holyfield- You should have stopped fighting years ago so you get what you deserve. That said, he clearly won that Valuev fight!

Evander, how 'bout that wack ass draw you got in the first Lennox fight!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.