Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Floyd wanting house arrest
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Run and Gun Game Calls
In the motion, which was first reported by the Las Vegas Review-Journal, lawyers say Mayweather's personal physician, Dr. Robert Voy, visited the jail Friday and was concerned the 35-year-old fighter appeared to have lost muscle tone.

Voy estimated the boxer was consuming fewer than 800 calories a day -- a drop from his usual 3,000 or 4,000 calories -- and wasn't drinking enough because he isn't allowed bottled water and doesn't usually drink tap water.

Mayweather has been getting a little more than 30 minutes twice a day in a couple of barren recreation areas in the administrative segregation unit. His cell, no larger than 7-by-12 feet, has barely enough floor space for pushups and situps.

But prosecutors argued he's "deconditioning" by choice, and declining much of his food.

"He has the ability to exercise, he just chooses not to," Luzaich said. "It's jail. Where did he think he was going? The Four Seasons?"

Voy and Wright also pointed to Mayweather's declining emotional state.

"I am concerned about Floyd withdrawing, developing anger he cannot dissipate through the usual means of dedicated exercise and training," Voy wrote in an affidavit. "Boxing has been Mr. Mayweather's life since he was a young man and we need champions of this type to continue to their natural retirement and hopefully their contributions to society thereafter."

Funniest Shit I have read in a while. I would want house arrest in a Mansion as well but come on Floyd
bnoles4life
MF it's been 2-weeks and you're ALREADY trying to get outta that shit? LOL!!!! I remember in a different thread, people laughed at me b/c I wondered how he'd handle all of this. They replied, "It's just county, he'll be fine." Uuuuuuuuh, yeeeeaaaaah.
Cshel86
Nooooot a good look for Mr. Mayweather no2.gif I cant imagine how Mike Tyson and B-Hop got through their prison sentences....that shit aint for NOBODY. Floyd needs to go ahead and suck up the remainder of his sentence. Getting raped and either getting his ass kicked or killed is off of the checklist, what more does he want?

Im waiting for at least one nuthugger to barge in here and say that he should be released...
Franchize
Hey, we can say it's screwed up if he gets house arrest but I look at it like this: I'm sure he pays top dollar for his lawyers. They should be doing everything in their power to lessen his sentence. It's no different then people digging deep to find things to put more cash in your pocket when they're doing your taxes. Sure some charitable contributions are gross hyperbole but if I pay you to do my taxes, and you can get away with it, then dammit do it!
phontain
Tyson and B-hop got to interact with people during their sentences. Floyd is in solitary confinement. BIG DIFFERENCE. Do i believe he should be released? No, not if he's guilty. but he is askin for general pop or house arrest. Sitting in SC is no joke. By yourself for 23 hours out the day, 3 b.s meals. no way to find out whats goin on in the outside world. not enough space to properly exercise to pass the time, no windows (usually), no clocc. You don't know if its 8 am or 8 pm. And he's been doin it for two weeks, Im more worried for floyd's psyche than his physical condition. Im all for equal treatment of people who break the law like everybody should be, but lets be real here, he is not getting equal treatment like everybody else who with domestic battery. I hope they find a good situation, but he might have to go through with it as i dont believe they see the point in putting a high profile celeb like him in with gen pop with only a couple of months. But at the same time if he is guilty, is house arrest the only other option they have?
Cshel86
QUOTE (phontain @ Jun 13 2012, 12:19 PM) *
Im all for equal treatment of people who break the law like everybody should be, but lets be real here, he is not getting equal treatment like everybody else who with domestic battery.

I was waiting for a post like this. C'mon man, if he were to get equal treatment like everybody else with domestic battery charges, then he would've received more than 87 days. I know people that have hit a woman, and ended up serving waaay more than 87 days...when I say days, I mean the number after 365 that turns months into years.

Whether he actually committed the crime or not, that remains to be seen. He took a plea deal, and got the best deal if you ask me. He can either be alone or amongst other idiots who have nothing to lose, and will eventually care less about what he has, or what he's going home, which would make any incarcerated man jealous and willing to sabotage his release date.

Again...rape, bodily harm, and death are ruled out in his current situation...so safety shouldn't be his concern. Oh yeah, "interacting" with people during any sentence, ESPECIALLY a prison sentence (in Tyson & B-Hop's case) isn't always the best thing.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 13 2012, 10:40 AM) *
Nooooot a good look for Mr. Mayweather no2.gif I cant imagine how Mike Tyson and B-Hop got through their prison sentences....that shit aint for NOBODY. Floyd needs to go ahead and suck up the remainder of his sentence. Getting raped and either getting his ass kicked or killed is off of the checklist, what more does he want?

Im waiting for at least one nuthugger to barge in here and say that he should be released...

My point exactly. Regardless of WHERE the sentence is carried out, Jail is JAIL.
daprofessor
to be honest...i don't know why he didn't fight this shit harder. especially if he felt he was innocent. i know i've plead guilty to shit i know i wasn't guilty of because i had a public defender...and that punk muthaphucka advised me to...but i didn't know any better at the time...and i had zero dollars for a real attorney. floyd is paid. there's no excuse.
daprofessor
what did lampley get for beating his chick down?
bnoles4life
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 13 2012, 12:00 PM) *
to be honest...i don't know why he didn't fight this shit harder. especially if he felt he was innocent. i know i've plead guilty to shit i know i wasn't guilty of because i had a public defender...and that punk muthaphucka advised me to...but i didn't know any better at the time...and i had zero dollars for a real attorney. floyd is paid. there's no excuse.

As you said, Floyd is paid and likely had the best attorneys $$$$ could buy and he STILL pleaded down to 90 days. My guess there's a good reason why he pleaded NC or whatnot and I'm thinking it had a lot to do w/ his OWN child running to get security in order to allegedly "stop my dad from hurting my mom".
daprofessor
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jun 13 2012, 01:04 PM) *
As you said, Floyd is paid and likely had the best attorneys $$$$ could buy and he STILL pleaded down to 90 days. My guess there's a good reason why he pleaded NC or whatnot and I'm thinking it had a lot to do w/ his OWN child running to get security in order to allegedly "stop my dad from hurting my mom".

even still....i've seen ppl guilty of more extreme crimes get far less punishment.
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 13 2012, 01:01 PM) *
what did lampley get for beating his chick down?

Next to nothing, a tap on the wrist. As Paul Mooney would say, "He has the complexion for the protection"...something that Floyd doesn't, regardless of his other-worldy income compared to other fighters.

Here are Lampley's "consequences" according to wikipedia...I'm not sure this was smeared all over the net anyhow.

On January 3, 2007, Lampley was arrested for domestic abuse against fiancťe Candice Sanders, Miss California USA 2003, by the San Diego County Sheriff's Department.[6] A restraining order was obtained, but in February 2007, he was charged with violating the restraining order by being within 100 yards of her apartment; Lampley pleaded no contest and was sentenced to three years' probation, a fine, a domestic violence counselling program and 40 hours' community service. The DA's office investigated and Lampley will not face charges for the alleged attack. Investigators found "insufficient evidence to prove it".[7]

Former spouse and news anchor Bree Walker said her relationship with Lampley led her to believe that "he's not capable of physical violence against anybody." "Jim has been a wonderful father to all four of his kids, and has been a generous husband and ex-husband", Walker said, "Any charges of battery would surprise me."[8]

As for the "complexion for the protection" quote, it's not always the case, though it is the majority of the time. Roger Mayeather beat a chick up about a year before Floyd's incident, and he didn't receive jail time...though he receive jail times years before that. With that said, I guess we can file that under "different strokes for different folks".
Franchize
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 13 2012, 01:21 PM) *
Next to nothing, a tap on the wrist. As Paul Mooney would say, "He has the complexion for the protection"...something that Floyd doesn't, regardless of his other-worldy income compared to other fighters.

Here are Lampley's "consequences" according to wikipedia...I'm not sure this was smeared all over the net anyhow.

As for the "complexion for the protection" quote, it's not always the case, though it is the majority of the time. Roger Mayeather beat a chick up about a year before Floyd's incident, and he didn't receive jail time...though he receive jail times years before that. With that said, I guess we can file that under "different strokes for different folks".

Both Mayweather charges seemed sketchy. The one against Roger seemed like total BS. That girl St. Vil, (fine as a motherfucker) had a weird explanation of what went down. Same with Floyd's baby mother. I just find it hard to believe a boxer beat you that bad but you can't show physical evidence until over a week later. Seems suspect. Not saying Floyd did or didn't do it, but if it was as bad as she originally said, he wouldn't have been able to plea down to 90 days...money or no money. Regardless of guilt, I believe him when he said he didn't want his child to have to go on the stand. Besides, what mother who feels her child's father is violently abusive, is going to allow him to stay with his dad so freely?
leonthegee
Send him to gen pop or send him home. 23 hr lock down is excessive. Or have him do jail on the weekends.
BigDDatHomey
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jun 13 2012, 11:06 AM) *
MF it's been 2-weeks and you're ALREADY trying to get outta that shit? LOL!!!! I remember in a different thread, people laughed at me b/c I wondered how he'd handle all of this. They replied, "It's just county, he'll be fine." Uuuuuuuuh, yeeeeaaaaah.

Floyd's lawyers are not dumb. They had this arranged from the beginning. They're going to keep submitting paper work to get him out as soon as possible.
sduck
There's a double injustice in the "Justice" system. Yeah he got 90 days, an ordinary person would of got years with his charges. But you got white chicks like Lindsay Lohan committing felonies and getting out in a few days. Either Floyd could of done more, or its because he's not a rich white woman.
mgrover
he needs to step up, drinking his water and eat his fucking food. he's acting real immature about it, like when kids refuse to eat there food, my dad always said "fine, were throwing it out, and you can starve."
BigFightFan
Might as well put them lawyers to work since he has to pay a retainer anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually gets out. I think the majority of us see this as a bitch move, but if I was locked up I would try anything I could to get out
leonthegee
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jun 13 2012, 12:46 PM) *
he needs to step up, drinking his water and eat his fucking food. he's acting real immature about it, like when kids refuse to eat there food, my dad always said "fine, were throwing it out, and you can starve."

Who knows if its even true. All I know is if I was paying millions in retainer fees Id have my lawyers arguing shit like crasy. Hes complaint is argueable so hes having his million dollar suits argue it. Id want my million dollar suit in chambers daily going up against a lame prosocuter probably still paying off his student loans. I love that match up. And if this shit dont get him out start thinking of some other shit. And once your out sue for damages. LMAO
Cshel86
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jun 13 2012, 02:07 PM) *
Both Mayweather charges seemed sketchy. The one against Roger seemed like total BS. That girl St. Vil, (fine as a motherfucker) had a weird explanation of what went down. Same with Floyd's baby mother. I just find it hard to believe a boxer beat you that bad but you can't show physical evidence until over a week later. Seems suspect. Not saying Floyd did or didn't do it, but if it was as bad as she originally said, he wouldn't have been able to plea down to 90 days...money or no money. Regardless of guilt, I believe him when he said he didn't want his child to have to go on the stand. Besides, what mother who feels her child's father is violently abusive, is going to allow him to stay with his dad so freely?

They both did sound a bit fishy, but hey, I guess this will be one of those things that only the parties involved, actually have knowledge of. As for Floyd's recent case, we've been arguing that for months about how his children have been around him, despite the "severity" of the situation. From the way it was written, it put me in the mind of that character "Monster" that David Alan Grier played on Tales From the Hood. laugh.gif

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jun 13 2012, 04:46 PM) *

Hahahaha!!! Sounds like MG Sr. didn't fuck around about wasting food. cool.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (BigDDatHomey @ Jun 13 2012, 03:45 PM) *
Floyd's lawyers are not dumb. They had this arranged from the beginning. They're going to keep submitting paper work to get him out as soon as possible.

and this is the best they came up with!? huh.gif

he needs better lawyers.
phontain
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 13 2012, 11:31 AM) *
I was waiting for a post like this. C'mon man, if he were to get equal treatment like everybody else with domestic battery charges, then he would've received more than 87 days. I know people that have hit a woman, and ended up serving waaay more than 87 days...when I say days, I mean the number after 365 that turns months into years.

I get what ur sayin Cshel, but if im not mistaken i think floyds charge was misdemeanor battery. If thats the case most ppl dont get but a year tops if its worst case scenario or mostly probation. Felony is a different story but i wont argue it because i could be wrong especially since it happened in nevada and states have different laws. I kno ppl that have beaten a woman too and they out playin ball at the courts right now. But im in GA so like i said maybe its different in Nevada.
Cshel86
QUOTE (phontain @ Jun 13 2012, 06:07 PM) *
I get what ur sayin Cshel, but if im not mistaken i think floyds charge was misdemeanor battery. If thats the case most ppl dont get but a year tops if its worst case scenario or mostly probation. Felony is a different story but i wont argue it because i could be wrong especially since it happened in nevada and states have different laws. I kno ppl that have beaten a woman too and they out playin ball at the courts right now. But im in GA so like i said maybe its different in Nevada.

I hear ya. I have to check out what his actual charges were, as well. It had gone on so long, that all I really remember is the 34 years, then the 90 days. If Im not mistaken, one of those charges may have ended up being a felony, since the justice system can get anal and throw shit at the wall until something sticks.

All of that grand larceny has seemed to conveniently fly out of the window, but Im sure it kept being mentioned just to finish the job that they were doing on his character, so to speak. As you said, some of those domestic violence cats are playing basketball right now, and that actually made sense when I read it.

In Floyd's case, he cant really afford to be in general population because of his reputation. Im sure that those guys playing basketball dont have to worry somebody asking them why they haven't fought Pacquiao yet. laugh.gif Trust me, all of those crazy comments posted about Floyd on youtube and in the comments sections of articles, are sure to have given some idiot with nothing lose, a reason to act stupid...especially in a facility-based environment. lol
mgrover
doesnt matter now been denied, and yeah MG sr was a strict as, but I still can't fault the man, since he brought me up with solid principles.
sduck
There's a headline, "Get used to jail, Mayweather." The media doesn't favor in his case.
mrchitown
It's unfortunate that his request was denied, though I do believe that his legal team may have had this palnned for quite some time. What I am truly concerned with his psychological state. 23 and 1 is not a joke. One of the leaders of America's original gangs Jeff Fort has been doing 23 and 1 for well over the course of 2 decades and unfortunately, he hasn't been able to mentally handle it over the last 3-4yrs.

I think they could've released him to the PC gen pop so that he wouldn't be as restriced as he is now. The PC inmates spend most of their time out of their cells and I think that's obviously what he and his legal team are looking for. The judge who denied the request could've made an exception to release there. It seems like the system is trying to make an example out of him. I can only wonder what's going on in his head, I hope that dumpster of a baby mama he has steers clear of him when he gets out, he's going to be a different animal to say the least. The system is so jacked, especially in regards to domestic violence, it's only 1 or 2 ways that it's going to go
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jun 13 2012, 09:02 PM) *
yeah MG sr was a strict as, but I still can't fault the man, since he brought me up with solid principles.

Ha! MG Sr.! That's cool!
Hotsauce
he should be getting out early because of good behavior

so he has about 40-50 days left
un01
i think floyd found out the heat was playing the thunder and wanted to come back home asap to catch the finals lol
gbh32001
suck it up Floyd, suck it up..
leonthegee
QUOTE (gbh32001 @ Jun 14 2012, 01:28 AM) *
suck it up Floyd, suck it up..

So you think 23 hr lock down is fair? My cousin shot a 12 yr old in the back and he's not even on 23hr lock down. He also got 88 yrs but thats beside the pont. He gets more privilages than Floyd. 2 months ago the muthafucka added me as a friend on facebook. And he's serving a triple life + 13.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (leonthegee @ Jun 14 2012, 02:42 PM) *
So you think 23 hr lock down is fair? My cousin shot a 12 yr old in the back and he's not even on 23hr lock down. He also got 88 yrs but thats beside the pont. He gets more privilages than Floyd. 2 months ago the muthafucka added me as a friend on facebook. And he's serving a triple life + 13.

88 YEARS????? **hyperventilating**
Cshel86
Anytime the judge gives you "Life + (insert number)"...that's usually translation for a courtesy "Fuck You".
MaxPayne
Now that you guys have had a chance to go back and forth on this, allow me to present you with a professional opinion.

A laymanís view of a plea bargain is basically an automatic conviction: the defendant knew there was no way of getting convicted, ergo, they admitted to their crimes and hoped for a more lenient sentence from the judge.

In reality, itís far more complicated.

First of all, a plea bargain is a deal between the Defense and the Prosecution. If the Prosecution feels as though their case is strong, they flat out wonít accept the bargain. Legal teams also have a vested interest here, as prolonged proceedings mean greater fees for them.
Now, letís look at this from both perspectives:

For the Defense, there are certain items that cannot be contested. Floyd Mayweather committed Grand Larceny by forcibly taking Harrisí cellular phone. There is also clear evidence from the text messages that there were violent, possibly murderous threats made to both Josie Harris and her lover at the time, C.J. Watson.

For the Prosecution, itís the inverse of the situation. The Grand Larceny and threats are the easiest pieces to prove and hammer the Defense on. They would feel very good about their chances of earning a felony conviction if the case went to proceedings.

Which now begs the questionÖwhere could the Prosecutionís case possibly be weak enough for them to even consider taking a Plea Bargain from the Defense? The only road left is behind Door Number 3, which brings us toÖ

The reported assault and battery.

To this day, the true events of that evening remain a mystery. We have seen no Doctorís reports and certainly no photographs of Harris after the alleged event. We have footage of her being taken in a stretcher to the hospital, although that is standard procedure for any type of 911 call.

You may also note that one of the children escaped from the house to get help. Once again, that is not conclusive evidence of battery. Children are often most frightened when the arguments tend to escalate and even at that point, there is no telling whether or not things would get to the point of physical abuse.

If the Prosecution, after consulting with Harris, felt as though it would be impossible to conclusively prove that Floyd attacked her and beat her as described, then that would make them amenable to at least hearing discussions on a Plea Bargain.

Now letís switch to the Defense. You might be saying, ďWell, if the Defense knows the other side canít prove beyond a measure of a doubt that Harris was attacked by Mayweather, then why not fight the case?Ē

Letís start with some of the obvious reasons:

Money: A long, drawn-out court case, with expensive legal counsel is a major cash drain.

Time and Distractions: Simply put, the time required to sit through long days in the courthouse would have been a major distraction from Floydís training.

Child Testimonies: Floyd was adamant from Day 1 that he didnít want his children to go through the potentially traumatic experience of having to testify on behalf of one parent against another while being pounded with difficult questions from unknown individuals.

Lastly, letís not forget another critical item: in these types of cases, the system is basically set up for the court to err on the side of being lenient to the female side of the dispute. This is just reality that the legal teams have to take account of and in this case, it would add another layer of difficulty in mounting a successful defense, even if Mayweather was truly innocent of assault and battery.

Once again, Iíd like to remind everyone that a Plea Bargain is a mutual agreement between a Prosecution and a Defense and thatís a key point people seem to be missing.

Now, if you want my personal opinion, I donít believe Floyd hit her. I believe he roughed her up by possibly pushing her and grabbing her hair, but I find it difficult to believe that he punched and kicked her. The injuries would have been obvious and her stay at the hospital would likely have been longer.

I donít believe Harris is mentally balanced, nor a person capable of making rational life decisions. She still claims she would fuck Floyd if they were both drunk, has admitted to pulling guns on him and trying to run him over. The clincher is that sheís writing a ďtell-allĒ book about her life with Floyd, following the Superhead route (we all know how well that train-wreck continues to end up). She has accused Floyd of hitting her before and has recanted her testimony.

The surprising factor here was that the Defense expected Saragosa to give Floyd in the region of 30 days in jail at worst. Her sentencing of 90 days was the equivalent of hitting a Grand Slam while being down 3 runs at the bottom of the 9th inning, with a journeyman at the plate. Yes, it was that surprising.

Then again, heís a black man in a white manís legal system, and as is the case with Barry Bonds and Michael Vick, the system will always want to make an example of black men because thatís just the reality we live in. Successful minorities, especially the darker skinned ones, have to walk on eggshells and be humiliated in this country, no matter what they tell you. Barack getting into office actually made things worse, but thatís a topic for another day.

In any event, the Defenseís latest request is really just posturing. The best case scenario for Floyd is that heís let out in about 2 months for good behavior.

Youíre very welcome for the free lesson on American Law.

Also, itís all bullshit. The entire fucking legal system is a joke.

mgrover
Also if he's judged by his peers, they'll see nothing but his money persona, and will most likely side with a woman crying on the stand, yet the defence could of so easily torn her apart on the stand from the things she has been saying I don't understand why they didn't go to court, it was a very winnable case. But to a jury I think Mayweather would be see as "Money", plus this case generally represents the stereotypical man beats woman.
leonthegee
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jun 14 2012, 12:40 PM) *
88 YEARS????? **hyperventilating**

In Jr High School he was voted most likely to get the electric chair. LMAO. He was just one of those kids that you knew growing up that this nigga was either gonna end up dead or in jail. And hes getting more privileges than Floyd. He also did 23 hr lock down too. He was in Pelican Bay for about 5 yrs.
Hotsauce
QUOTE (leonthegee @ Jun 14 2012, 02:42 PM) *

dude got a laptop?
Cshel86
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Jun 14 2012, 05:10 PM) *
I donít believe Harris is mentally balanced, nor a person capable of making rational life decisions.

What woman is? Ever heard of emotions? laugh.gif

Then again, heís a black man in a white manís legal system, and as is the case with Barry Bonds and Michael Vick, the system will always want to make an example of black men because thatís just the reality we live in.

I'm glad you brought this up. Seems like we're able to handle racial issues (so to speak) around here, so I'll proceed. As you mentioned, the system will always want to make an example of black men. In a way, I see why, because the majority of "black men" shown on television (which is deemed "entertaining"), are loudmouths, exhibit verbal, financial, and physical "invincibility".

With that said, ANYTIME a black man is confronted with the justice system, that very image is used when a court decision is made, whether you live that lifestyle or not. In Floyd's case, he is fucked either way....he's a rich black man that is viewed as "invincible" in the ring, he's rich as fuck, and on television...his persona projects invincibility.

As you mentioned Josie Harris scoring a "slam dunk" with Floyd going to jail, the justice system did the same. Being an example lasts forever in Floyd's book, because his children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren will see him as whatever's been projected. All of the initial charges, negative television publicity, the stupid fuckin' comments posted about him and family on these articles/videos, and so forth.

So either way, they "got him" (so to speak). I believe in people receiving punishment for the crimes that they commit, but the fuckin' freedom of press (these idiots posting dumb shit on the internet, biased writers, etc) makes things worse than what they really are, and it tends to sway the readers/viewers.
Franchize
QUOTE (leonthegee @ Jun 14 2012, 03:42 PM) *

Damn...thats cold. But yea, my cousin friended me on facebook from jail n he robbed four banks.
phontain
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 14 2012, 08:42 PM) *
What woman is? Ever heard of emotions? laugh.gif

I'm glad you brought this up. Seems like we're able to handle racial issues (so to speak) around here, so I'll proceed. As you mentioned, the system will always want to make an example of black men. In a way, I see why, because the majority of "black men" shown on television (which is deemed "entertaining"), are loudmouths, exhibit verbal, financial, and physical "invincibility".

With that said, ANYTIME a black man is confronted with the justice system, that very image is used when a court decision is made, whether you live that lifestyle or not. In Floyd's case, he is fucked either way....he's a rich black man that is viewed as "invincible" in the ring, he's rich as fuck, and on television...his persona projects invincibility.

As you mentioned Josie Harris scoring a "slam dunk" with Floyd going to jail, the justice system did the same. Being an example lasts forever in Floyd's book, because his children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren will see him as whatever's been projected. All of the initial charges, negative television publicity, the stupid fuckin' comments posted about him and family on these articles/videos, and so forth.

So either way, they "got him" (so to speak). I believe in people receiving punishment for the crimes that they commit, but the fuckin' freedom of press (these idiots posting dumb shit on the internet, biased writers, etc) makes things worse than what they really are, and it tends to sway the readers/viewers.

PREACH!!!
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jun 14 2012, 09:56 PM) *
Damn...thats cold. But yea, my cousin friended me on facebook from jail n he robbed four banks.

Daaang, 4 banks???? No disrespect, but that's got to be THE laziest, not to mention the craziest scheme to get money.
Franchize
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jun 15 2012, 08:57 AM) *
Daaang, 4 banks???? No disrespect, but that's got to be THE laziest, not to mention the craziest scheme to get money.

He had previous jail time and it prevented him from getting jobs. He has kids and he was desperate. He was always a clepto growing up. He stole my Gameboy games once. He used to steal his moms car. He went on a high speed chase in a stolen car in HS. I guess he thought he had an expertise or something lol. Needless to say, when I saw his friend request and it said he lived in WVA, I had to double take. Both him and I are from NY.
Plah
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jun 15 2012, 09:35 AM) *
He had previous jail time and it prevented him from getting jobs. He has kids and he was desperate. He was always a clepto growing up. He stole my Gameboy games once. He used to steal his moms car. He went on a high speed chase in a stolen car in HS. I guess he thought he had an expertise or something lol. Needless to say, when I saw his friend request and it said he lived in WVA, I had to double take. Both him and I are from NY.

Hahaha funny shit.
neophyte7
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jun 15 2012, 09:35 AM) *

LMAO.. sad and pathetic...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.