Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tyson Fury's next opponent is...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
fightscoreollector
Vinny Maddalone 35-7 26 KO'S from New York

Thoughts

ps: Taken from Hennessy sports Twitter (Tyson's promoter)
Cheesey1
QUOTE (fightscoreollector @ Jun 15 2012, 11:08 AM) *
Vinny Maddalone 35-7 26 KO'S from New York

Thoughts

ps: Taken from Hennessy sports Twitter (Tyson's promoter)

Hey, it's my cousin Vinny!
I wasn't aware of this. I know nothing about Vinny, so can't really say. Although, my first impression is that the lack of notoriety of this guy and his record, is consistent with that of a good old fashioned tomato can. If he isn't ready for a very beatable, yet big name like Arreola by now, then I'm starting to lose some of the hype for Tyson Fury.
Franchize
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jun 15 2012, 02:00 PM) *
Hey, it's my cousin Vinny!
I wasn't aware of this. I know nothing about Vinny, so can't really say. Although, my first impression is that the lack of notoriety of this guy and his record, is consistent with that of a good old fashioned tomato can. If he isn't ready for a very beatable, yet big name like Arreola by now, then I'm starting to lose some of the hype for Tyson Fury.

I'm with you Cheesey, at least fight a Liakhovich type of a guy. He at least has a name. This guy sounds like he makes calzone and talks about Yankees baseball all day lol. Ah well, Fury better win or his career will be sleepin wit da fishes. lol
Plah
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jun 15 2012, 02:27 PM) *
This guy sounds like he makes calzone and talks about Yankees baseball all day lol.

Hahahaha
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jun 15 2012, 02:27 PM) *
I'm with you Cheesey, at least fight a Liakhovich type of a guy. He at least has a name. This guy sounds like he makes calzone and talks about Yankees baseball all day lol. Ah well, Fury better win or his career will be sleepin wit da fishes. lol

Sheepshead Bay all day baby!! Bayridge goombahs!!!!

To clarify, I was joking. I'm not repping Howard Beach...
Franchize
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jun 15 2012, 11:41 PM) *
Sheepshead Bay all day baby!! Bayridge goombahs!!!!

To clarify, I was joking. I'm not repping Howard Beach...

Fuhgeddaboudit!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jun 16 2012, 09:27 AM) *
Fuhgeddaboudit!

Bada bing, bada boom!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.