Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NBC Sports- Adamek vs. Chambers@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-SPOILERS 15 Mins. Later
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jun 18 2012, 12:49 PM) *
Tha Dirty Jerz!!! The land of people that drive like complete idiots, yet say that New Yorkers don't know how to drive. I have yet to see a NJ driver that understands that a double yellow line means that you can't overtake.

and don't pass someone up on the free way! they will chase ur ass down and cut u off just because they can!!! laugh.gif

Cheesey1
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 18 2012, 09:11 PM) *
and don't pass someone up on the free way! they will chase ur ass down and cut u off just because they can!!! laugh.gif

That's actually pretty accurate. I used to live in BK, but shamefully and reluctantly moved to northern Jersey. I always take the bus into the city and that happened to the bus that I was in. Some idiot driver tried to overtake the bus as it was leaving the bus stop (double lines, doouble lines!!!) and the bus driver kept moving. The moron did exactly what you said, he sped up the middle of the road, forcing oncoming traffic to move to the right, just so he could blow his horn and shout at the bus driver at the next bus stop. He even stopped in traffic. Insane in the membrane!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.