Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weekend in Boxing - 22nd June to 24th June
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cheesey1
What's a weekend without boxing? Torture.

Luckily that won't be the case this weekend. We've got the Victor Ortiz/ Josesito Lopez clash, plus other compelling action.

For a 'Weekend in Boxing' overview of what's on, check out the FightHypeUK blog on the link below.

http://uk.fighthype.com/weekend-in-boxing-...e-24th-of-june/

Cshel86
Love these threads sir! This very thread has now gone MAINSTREAM! Front page bitches!!! laugh.gif

I hope you guys will be watching the preliminaries for the Ortiz/Lopez card. From what I've read, one of the Charlo twins (Jermell) will be fighting Denis Douglin (Mama's boy)! Cant wait for that one!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 21 2012, 10:24 AM) *
Love these threads sir! This very thread has now gone MAINSTREAM! Front page bitches!!! laugh.gif

I hope you guys will be watching the preliminaries for the Ortiz/Lopez card. From what I've read, one of the Charlo twins (Jermell) will be fighting Denis Douglin (Mama's boy)! Cant wait for that one!

Thanks sir. Although it isn't techinically the front page. That's reserved for my exclusive interview with the Bobfather (yeah that'll be a cold day in hell..).

Yup, I'll definitely be tuned into ShowtimeExtreme for the earlier stuff. I didn't delve into those bouts in the 'Weekend in Boxing,' but yeah, that's a good look from Showtime to show the preliminaries.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.