Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tyson Fury vs Kevin Johnson - how does this go
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
fightscoreollector
I thought Kevin Johnson looked terrible last night. Lazy , slow and uninterested. Tyson Fury needs to step up his opposition..so what happens if these 2 fight.

Could Johnsons lazy style play into Furys hands??. Johnson would be the biggest name on Furys record other than Chisora.

Timing is everything in this sport. Going on last nights fight i think Fury wins although the format last night did not suit Johnson.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (fightscoreollector @ Jun 21 2012, 12:09 PM) *
I thought Kevin Johnson looked terrible last night. Lazy , slow and uninterested. Tyson Fury needs to step up his opposition..so what happens if these 2 fight.

Could Johnsons lazy style play into Furys hands??. Johnson would be the biggest name on Furys record other than Chisora.

Timing is everything in this sport. Going on last nights fight i think Fury wins although the format last night did not suit Johnson.

I was paying marginal attention to the Prizefighter stuff, but yeah that's what I heard about Johnson's performance. Fury needs to stop playing it so safe and I don't know if fighting Johnson would materially increase his profile. They should try everything to make the match with Arreola.

If David Price looks good when he fights over here, then that could also start taking some of the wind out of Fury's sails. In addition if Haye/Chisora is the cracker that I hope it'll be and Haye wins (or even Chisora), then possibly less focus on Fury by the fans.

Cheesey1
How did the winner - Tor Hamer - look?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.