leonthegee
If anybody out there gives a shit.
mgrover
Mayweather must be pissedd.
Cshel86
Cheesey1
QUOTE (leonthegee @ Jun 21 2012, 12:17 PM) *
If anybody out there gives a shit.

Didn't know this, but apparently the writing was on the wall.

Vargas can look forward to a lucrative career of soft touches and an eventual humiliation once he's made enough money for the Bobfather, or the ghost of the Bobfather.
leonthegee
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jun 21 2012, 08:45 AM) *
Didn't know this, but apparently the writing was on the wall.

Vargas can look forward to a lucrative career of soft touches and an eventual humiliation once he's made enough money for the Bobfather, or the ghost of the Bobfather.

This kid still has alot to prove. To me hes Amir Khan light. Hes 3rd tear of the WW division and not ready for anybody of note.
checkleft
Mayweather must be happy to get this guy off his hands. Vargas is nothing special
daprofessor
jessie who? huh.gif
boxingloner
When Floyd does something he is the man and a god to most posters on here. Now that this guy has left his stable he is a just a noname and someone who isnt nothing anyways. Its totally funny reading what people have to say when it concerns Floyd and his life. Why cant people on here just wish another fighter good luck and god speed when it doesnt concern PBF.
Gambit808
QUOTE (boxingloner @ Jun 21 2012, 06:30 PM) *
When Floyd does something he is the man and a god to most posters on here. Now that this guy has left his stable he is a just a noname and someone who isnt nothing anyways. Its totally funny reading what people have to say when it concerns Floyd and his life. Why cant people on here just wish another fighter good luck and god speed when it doesnt concern PBF.

1+
mgrover
QUOTE (boxingloner @ Jun 21 2012, 11:30 PM) *

because he didnt leave for any random promoter, he left for the anti mayweather, bob arum.
Franchize
QUOTE (boxingloner @ Jun 21 2012, 06:30 PM) *

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a logical boxing fan, even Mayweather fans, that thought Vargas was something special. Whenever we do our list of fights we want to see, he's never on anyones. I don't begrudge the guy for signing with Top Prank. It's his life and his decision. This just seems a little personal. Floyd has been adamant and vocal about the way Top Prank treats their fighters. To then sign with them just seems liek you're saying "Fuck what your talking about. I'm going to do it my way. I'm gonna show you." Floyd was full of hyperbole to begin with when he was saying Jessie Vargas is the future of boxing. He has some skills. We'll see how far he does...and who his opponents are lol
Cheesey1
QUOTE (leonthegee @ Jun 21 2012, 02:29 PM) *
This kid still has alot to prove. To me hes Amir Khan light. Hes 3rd tear of the WW division and not ready for anybody of note.

Yup, definitely still has a lot to prove.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.