Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The WBO's official review declare Pacquiao winner, unanimously
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
daprofessor
yeah...i'm gonna over rule the wbo and say that bradley won. the nsac totally agrees with me so no further action will be taken. we will however acknowledge the wbo's request for an immediate rematch.
Cshel86
If you think about, it's just a title...if Arum wants the WBO out of it, then that's what will happen. It's just a sanctioning body that needs the fighters, more than the fighters need the belt.
daprofessor
the wbo is the same piece of shit organization that forced cotto to put his title on the line vs pac at a catchweight of 145 when cotto wanted 147. i don't give a shit about their official review. they can go fuck themselves.
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 22 2012, 07:49 PM) *
the wbo is the same piece of shit organization that forced cotto to put his title on the line vs pac at a catchweight of 145 when cotto wanted 147. i don't give a shit about their official review. they can go fuck themselves.

Agreed! The WBO has been a catchweight title since Pac won it back in '09. So was the vacant WBC Jr. Welterweight title that he won in the Margarito fight.
mgrover
tbh the belt never mattered, like mayweather said "the belt don't make me, i make the belt", but he's really had enough of the corruption in boxing, why the fuck does he keep fighting for WBC belts?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.