Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FNF: Dallas vs Castro
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cshel86
Bored and ready for the Showtime card tomorrow...

Guess Im the only one watching right now...
Cshel86
This ring sounds like a fuckin' FAMU marching band with all of this clamping and banging noise. They are in LA tonight and the commission hasn't done ANY testing for the fighter tonight...neglect isn't even the word.

Gonzales (one of Conte's fighters) hasn' been tested either.

Gonzalez vs Augustama

10 - 9 Gonzales (great inside work/body)
Cshel86
2nd goes to Gonzales as well due to the body work, and its funny that he has the shorter arms, but is doing the most inside work (as Atlas mentioned).

20 - 18

Augustama landed a couple big shots in the closing 10 seconds of that round though.
Cshel86
It's a shutout so far...4 rounds to none. Augustama landed a few punches and Gonzales is cut on his left eye.
Cshel86
Augustama is fighting hard, but he's fighting a fight that isn't his...an inside fight. I would give him round 6 as a comparative round, but other than that, he hasn't really pulled it off. Gonzales is still controlling the pace of the fight.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 22 2012, 09:41 PM) *
Augustama is fighting hard, but he's fighting a fight that isn't his...an inside fight. I would give him round 6 as a comparative round, but other than that, he hasn't really pulled it off. Gonzales is still controlling the pace of the fight.

I just tuned in and only saw the end of the last round.

Sounds like Gonzales won.
Cshel86
Gave the last round to Augustama...Gonzales almost sent him into No Man's Land until he bumped into the cameraman on the apron and the fight was stopped.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 22 2012, 09:45 PM) *
Gave the last round to Augustama...Gonzales almost sent him into No Man's Land until he bumped into the cameraman on the apron and the fight was stopped.

Did Gonzales show anything good? Was the inside work to the body?
Cshel86
All 3 cards scored 80 - 72

Gonzales by UD. Great scrap

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jun 22 2012, 09:48 PM) *
Did Gonzales show anything good? Was the inside work to the body?

Ridiculous inside/body work.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 22 2012, 09:49 PM) *
All 3 cards scored 80 - 72

Gonzales by UD. Great scrap

Damn. That sucks that I missed it.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jun 22 2012, 09:49 PM) *
Damn. That sucks that I missed it.

It was a decent scrap, you didn't miss any fireworks or anything.
Cshel86
Wow, didn't know that Lopez stopped Dallas last year. laugh.gif
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 22 2012, 10:02 PM) *
Wow, didn't know that Lopez stopped Dallas last year. laugh.gif

Ehrm...that was mentioned in the "Weekend in Boxing" article. Nice one CShel, thanks for reading....
Cheesey1
Gave the first to Dallas. Punch of the round was a wicked shot to the body. I believe that it was a right.

Better second round for Castro, but Dallas did enough to take the 2nd too (IMO). Some v. nice movement in spurts from Dallas and good offense. Castro did bring the pressure though.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jun 22 2012, 10:05 PM) *
Ehrm...that was mentioned in the "Weekend in Boxing" article. Nice one CShel, thanks for reading....

Lol, whatever man. I told yall that I have a bad case of A.D.D. Maybe I started reading at the top, and suddenly ended up in the middle of the column. laugh.gif I feel worse because I was supposed to remember that fight, that's why I always tell you guys that I may have seen a fighter fight "by accident".

DAMN! I had no idea my tv was that far behind...had to hit the "live" button. I FF'd the tv all the up to the last 37 secs of the 3rd round.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 22 2012, 10:12 PM) *
Lol, whatever man. I told yall that I have a bad case of A.D.D. Maybe I started reading at the top, and suddenly ended up in the middle of the column. laugh.gif I feel worse because I was supposed to remember that fight, that's why I always tell you guys that I may have seen a fighter fight "by accident".

Same here re. seeing boxers on FNF and only remembering when I'm watching them again.

Good 3rd round. I thought that Dallas had his moments, but Castro probably eked it out due to effective aggression, not just pressure. I have no problem with tied rounds, so deep down inside, I had that one as a draw.
Cheesey1
Nice crisp left by Dallas. Square on the chin.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jun 22 2012, 10:18 PM) *
Nice crisp left by Dallas. Square on the chin.

Agreed. Neither guy is doing all that much though. I want to see somebody on their trunks at least once tonight.

Side Note: Damn Sandusky, 45 counts of child sex abuse...10 boys in 15 years? Hope they have some KY Jelly for him in prison, at least it will take the edge off of the pork sausage that will be in his ass throughout his sentence. Nasty bastard...
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 22 2012, 10:22 PM) *
Damn Sandusky, 45 counts of child sex abuse...10 boys in 15 years? Hope they have some KY Jelly for him in prison, at least it will take the edge off of the pork sausage that will be in his ass throughout his sentence. Nasty bastard...

Death penalty is what that piece of shit deserves. They should bring back the Iron Maiden for him.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 22 2012, 10:22 PM) *
Agreed. Neither guy is doing all that much though. I want to see somebody on their trunks at least once tonight.

Side Note: Damn Sandusky, 45 counts of child sex abuse...10 boys in 15 years? Hope they have some KY Jelly for him in prison, at least it will take the edge off of the pork sausage that will be in his ass throughout his sentence. Nasty bastard...

Re. this bout, I'm enjoyng it. Some nice punch selection by Dallas. I think he's doing very effective body work and then touching that grill nicely too.

Castro's still in it though, but Dallas has to be ahead on points.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jun 22 2012, 10:24 PM) *
Death penalty is what that piece of shit deserves. They should bring back the Iron Maiden for him.

Yep! I agree. More than likely, after they beat him every day for the first 10 years of his sentence, they'll just resort to him washing their underwear and sticking a splinter-infested broomstick up his ass for good measure.
Cheesey1
Or should I say, Castro was still in it.

Very nice performance by Dallas Jr.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 22 2012, 10:27 PM) *
Yep! I agree. More than likely, after they beat him every day for the first 10 years of his sentence, they'll just resort to him washing their underwear and sticking a splinter-infested broomstick up his ass for good measure.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.
Cshel86
Nice finish by Dallas! For some reason, Mexicans look at holding when they're hurt, as some type of blasphemy.

I saw Castro land a couple of overhand rights throughout the fight, that stopped Dallas in his tracks and made him reset. His head straight up most of the time, but he was first for most of the fight, so it took the edge off.

Great stoppage for Dallas.
Cshel86
Glad Spike Lee is directing Tyson's upcoming shows. Hope that shit doesn't end like one of his movies that leave your eyebrows raised and scratching your head. (Example: Jungle Fever)

Michael Buffer has so much damn swag, and I NEVER use the word swag. They need to go ahead and create the Michael Buffer alarm clocks, so people will feel like champs when they wake up for their shitty day jobs (me included...some days, lol).
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 22 2012, 10:29 PM) *
Nice finish by Dallas! For some reason, Mexicans look at holding when they're hurt, as some type of blasphemy.

I saw Castro land a couple of overhand rights throughout the fight, that stopped Dallas in his tracks and made him reset. His head straight up most of the time, but he was first for most of the fight, so it took the edge off.

Great stoppage for Dallas.

A mature performance by Dallas Jr.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 22 2012, 10:35 PM) *
Glad Spike Lee is directing Tyson's upcoming shows. Hope that shit doesn't end like one of his movies that leave your eyebrows raised and scratching your head. (Example: Jungle Fever)

Michael Buffer has so much damn swag, and I NEVER use the word swag. They need to go ahead and create the Michael Buffer alarm clocks, so people will feel like champs when they wake up for their shitty day jobs (me included...some days, lol).

Ha!

What? Jungle Fever was the joint!
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jun 22 2012, 10:37 PM) *
Ha!

What? Jungle Fever was the joint!

It was a good movie, until the closing scene...I still scratch my head 'til this day. What is it with movie directors and that dumb ass aerial camera shot when the actor have their arms in a cross position and yells out "NOOOOOOOO!!!" while the scene fades out? Always a funny moment! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jun 22 2012, 10:40 PM) *
Four rounder.

Pro debut at 27..?

I know, right? Never too late though...
Cheesey1
Four rounder.

Pro debut at 27..?
Cshel86
Conley looks like he just smoked a laced blunt...dude's eye are wide open like a fish.
Cheesey1
Stower's got a lot to work on. First of all, use your bloody height advantage.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 22 2012, 10:45 PM) *
Conley looks like he just smoked a laced blunt...dude's eye are wide open like a fish.

Do you mean Stower's? I mixed up their names too. If you mean Stower's ,then yeah. Crazy, bugged out eyes.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jun 22 2012, 10:45 PM) *
Stower's got a lot to work on. First of all, use your bloody height advantage.

Absolutely! He should also not use his head as a punching bag by leaning in and not doing anything. I've seen a worse fight on FNF back in '07 or '08 when they guy was getting tagged and obviously didn't want to fight. He was flopping all over the place and damn near running...I need to find that fight and share it with you guys. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jun 22 2012, 10:47 PM) *
Do you mean Stower's? I mixed up their names too. If you mean Stower's ,then yeah. Crazy, bugged out eyes.

Nah I meant Conley. Lol
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 22 2012, 10:49 PM) *
Absolutely! He should also not use his head as a punching bag by leaning in and not doing anything. I've seen a worse fight on FNF back in '07 or '08 when they guy was getting tagged and obviously didn't want to fight. He was flopping all over the place and damn near running...I need to find that fight and share it with you guys. laugh.gif

Nah I meant Conley. Lol

Okay.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.