Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Preview and Poll: Haye vs. Chisora
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
This fight despite all the bans from some federations is shaping up to be HUGE in the U.K! What will happen and why? Also, I need to ask, are any TV Networks in the States picking this up? Has anyone heard if EPIX will show this? Let us know. Thanks!

Jack
Jack 1000
I'm going with Chisora by late TKO around the 10th round:

David Haye needs to be effective early and often in this fight in order to be effective, and I personally think Chisora will be ready and willing to counter Haye's wild rushes early. Both might try some shit early, so there is a higher than average possibility of a DQ. But I think if Chisora keeps his head on straight and can get past those first three rounds, I think David Haye will get a nickname of "David Payday." and will just be looking to survive and get discouraged. The big loud-mouth guy who thinks he's a Pit Bull really has all bark and no bite. Maybe Dereck will step on David's fucked up toes from the Klitchko fight or something. Than Haye will have an excuse for losing.

Are we gonna see two loose cannon Tyson's early? Or is this just a hype job? If shit happens that's ugly, it will probably be in the first three rounds. After that, easy win for Chisora. I think the ref and commission will warn both fighters of huge consequences if they do any illegal shit. Are fans sold on this fight because they might want to see for example what Tyson-Golota was hyped up to be and it turned into shit? Or do they really expect a good fight? Predictions could fly out the window if this comes down to "Who loses their head first?" If that's the case, I think Haye unravels first.

Jack
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jun 23 2012, 06:02 PM) *
I'm going with Chisora by late TKO around the 10th round:

David Haye needs to be effective early and often in this fight in order to be effective, and I personally think Chisora will be ready and willing to counter Haye's wild rushes early. Both might try some shit early, so there is a higher than average possibility of a DQ. But I think if Chisora keeps his head on straight and can get past those first three rounds, I think David Haye will get a nickname of "David Payday." and will just be looking to survive and get discouraged. The big loud-mouth guy who thinks he's a Pit Bull really has all bark and no bite. Maybe Dereck will step on David's fucked up toes from the Klitchko fight or something. Than Haye will have an excuse for losing.

Are we gonna see two loose cannon Tyson's early? Or is this just a hype job? If shit happens that's ugly, it will probably be in the first three rounds. After that, easy win for Chisora. I think the ref and commission will warn both fighters of huge consequences if they do any illegal shit. Are fans sold on this fight because they might want to see for example what Tyson-Golota was hyped up to be and it turned into shit? Or do they really expect a good fight? Predictions could fly out the window if this comes down to "Who loses their head first?" If that's the case, I think Haye unravels first.

Jack

It'll be on EPIX.

I don't think that we'll see two loose cannons.

Cautious first round, but after that I think it'll be a solid clash.

Chisora's shown gradual improvement, but I'm picking Haye by wide UD. We might get a KO though. Nonetheless, I could definitely be proven wrong.

I think that Haye's got the greater punching power and definitely better movement.
Cshel86
Haye doesn't like to get hit (as nobody should), but he makes it painfully obvious with his retreating at times. I see Chisora taking his punches, unless he hits Chisora with something that he doesn't see coming.

Anyhow, I have a boring (and at times, nasty) UD for Haye. He wont exchange or sit down on all of his punches. If he's not able to land anything big early, then he'll resort to his version of boxing.
BoxingEinstein

Haye will Knockout the bumbling Oaf from the UK. I hope Haye disposes of him in a good fight with KD from both sides.
Franchize
I think this will mirror Cotto vs Magarito. Haye will outbox him but Chisora may be to relentless to hold off for an entire fight.
jkfitpro
Hello All! Is there any way of finding out what time the fight is scheduled for? Would really appreciate anyone's input. Many thanks, James.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (jkfitpro @ Jul 4 2012, 02:31 PM) *
Hello All! Is there any way of finding out what time the fight is scheduled for? Would really appreciate anyone's input. Many thanks, James.

In the USA I heard it will be shown on EPIX approximately 2PM(PT) 4PM(CT) and 5PM(ET) Depending on the time zone, add between 6-8 hours for the time shown in the UK. We will put up a pinned up thread for comments/spoilers within at the time of the fight.

Jack

Administrator
ScottSmith
CHECK OUT http://uk.fighthype.com/

(Admin note: Link works now, it was originally incorrect.)

DON CHARLES, THE TRAINER OF DERECK CHISORA HAS OFFERED HIS SERVICES TO FIGHTHYPE.COM AND WILL BE CONTRIBUTING REGULAR TO OUR UK BLOG.

OVER THE WEEKEND FIGHTHYPE UK CAUGHT UP WITH DON IN A 20 MINUTE INTERVIEW WHERE HE TALKS ABOUT DAVID HAYE, WHAT HE IS EXPECTING, PREPARATIONS, USING NATHAN CLEVERLY, AND TOM HANKS, AMONGST OTHERS

PART 1 OF THE INTERVIEW WITH DON IS UP NOW

JOHN RAMOS THE STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING COACH FOR DERECK CHISORA ALSO SPOKE TO FIGHTHYPE UK AND FOOTAGE OF THE OPEN WORKOUT

WE HAVE PART TWO OF THE DON CHARLES INTERVIEW COMING UP, A LONG WITH MORE WORKOUT FOOTAGE, AND INTERVIEWS WITH FRANK WARREN DERECK CHISORA, ADAM BOOTH AND DAVID HAYE.

PLEASE KEEP VISITING AND CHECK OUT OR EXCLUSIVE SERIES WITH TEAM CHISORA AND KEEP HITTING US UP.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (ScottSmith @ Jul 9 2012, 09:16 AM) *
CHECK OUT http://uk.fighthype.com/

(Admin note: Link works now, it was originally incorrect.)

DON CHARLES, THE TRAINER OF DERECK CHISORA HAS OFFERED HIS SERVICES TO FIGHTHYPE.COM AND WILL BE CONTRIBUTING REGULAR TO OUR UK BLOG.

OVER THE WEEKEND FIGHTHYPE UK CAUGHT UP WITH DON IN A 20 MINUTE INTERVIEW WHERE HE TALKS ABOUT DAVID HAYE, WHAT HE IS EXPECTING, PREPARATIONS, USING NATHAN CLEVERLY, AND TOM HANKS, AMONGST OTHERS

PART 1 OF THE INTERVIEW WITH DON IS UP NOW

JOHN RAMOS THE STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING COACH FOR DERECK CHISORA ALSO SPOKE TO FIGHTHYPE UK AND FOOTAGE OF THE OPEN WORKOUT

WE HAVE PART TWO OF THE DON CHARLES INTERVIEW COMING UP, A LONG WITH MORE WORKOUT FOOTAGE, AND INTERVIEWS WITH FRANK WARREN DERECK CHISORA, ADAM BOOTH AND DAVID HAYE.

PLEASE KEEP VISITING AND CHECK OUT OR EXCLUSIVE SERIES WITH TEAM CHISORA AND KEEP HITTING US UP.

Awsome Scott!!!!!

Thank you for all your help!!!!

Jack
ScottSmith
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jul 11 2012, 09:53 PM) *
Awsome Scott!!!!!

Thank you for all your help!!!!

Jack

The fight is scheduled to start around 10pm UK time.
Sunni6Killer
Del Boy by beatdown.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.