Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HBO Nuthuggery
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
bnoles4life
The title alone, warrants a look. I'm not sure if this has been posted previously and if so........fuck it, watch it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riSEb-hdq8M...player_embedded
mgrover
yeah HBO are biased fuckers, ah well another bad thing to fix with boxing, ill add it to the list. really all this video did was remind me of Bradleys awful inside game.
Cheesey1
Yup, it was posted in the FightHypeUK blog by Scott Smith.

Yeah yeah, I know, "it ain't easy...."
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jun 24 2012, 10:04 AM) *
Yup, it was posted in the FightHypeUK blog by Scott Smith.

Yeah yeah, I know, "it ain't easy...."

Ya, know Cheese.....I don't really like the tone in which you typed that and furthermore, your intent to stifle my happiness....but you know what?

IT AIN'T EASY BEEIN' CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESEEEEEEEEEY!!!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jun 24 2012, 11:09 AM) *
Ya, know Cheese.....I don't really like the tone in which you typed that and furthermore, your intent to stifle my happiness....but you know what?

IT AIN'T EASY BEEIN' CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESEEEEEEEEEY!!!

Ha!!

I'm going to print some t-shirts with that on them.

Also, if I can't be happy then why should anyone else be happy?
Jack 1000
Yea,

I put that link in the big thread about the fight. But if you REALLY want to make a difference e-mail or send this link in a Word Processed letter to HBO! It shows the problems with the pom-pom cheerleader that they have done with their "star" fighters for the last 5-10 years, where it has gotten progressively worse. I swear to God, Lamply's epitaph is gonna read:

"I never stopped cheer leading for the HBO contracted fighter."

Jack

PS. It's really gotten that bad. Showtime doesn't nearly pom-pom like that. What's Lamply gonna narrative next? A 24/7 series of Pacquaio taking a shit?! Hahahahahahaha!!!!
Cshel86
Speak on it! HBO is walking on eggshells in comparison to Showtime. The stupid fight (megafight) that they think they have in the bag, which has caused their arrogance and stupidity to rise to new heights, doesn't seem to have a chance of happening nowadays.

Hope they continue to eat their words...
TheHoax
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jun 24 2012, 07:02 AM) *
The title alone, warrants a look. I'm not sure if this has been posted previously and if so........fuck it, watch it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riSEb-hdq8M...player_embedded

This Is Old News.But The Funny Thing Is the person That Made That Video Is an Obvious Hypocrite. As a Boxing Fan I Believe The Hbo Guys actually got that fight right! LOl
Now I will tell Why.The person That posted The Video After Claiming Of Biased Hbo Announcers.Then Went on to Post A Doctored Video! hahaha Most people Bought It too.But Since I am a Big Fan & remembered Parts Of the fight.I instantly knew Precise Puncher had Done what He Claimed Hbo was doing.He Made People believe The fight was closer Then It was.It was`nt.Does Lampley Miss a call Here & there ?yea probabley.My point Is watch The whole Fight If Your A fan Not Some doctored,Fake Video That some Coward Made.You only Need to watch The First Round to see The video Is a Fake! LOL
He also Must approve your response.(Coward) Which Is why There are only People that say What he Is Pushing..........B.S. Good try but people like him can Only fool the casual fan.As A fan Of Boxing That was Just another disgusting Day for the Sport.Worse Then even The Robberies Of Lara Who Busted Paul Williams Up & lost.Worse The Abril Vs Rios.Abril Was robbed! Worse Then When They took the Fight from Campillo When He outboxed Cloud Most of the Fight! All This Year alone!

Cshel86
Ha! "There's a VIOLENT PACQUIAO FLURRY!!!" Timmy was still alive and slipping punches. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.