Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WELL DAMN!!! Mayweather jr. Jail Pic. 1.5 million worth of jewelry on
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Gambit808
came across this pic like 3 days ago on starzuncut.com, forgot to post it then but here it is now...

http://starzuncut.com/2012/06/20/floyd-may...ith-the-guards/

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/56775/woooooow...jewelry-on.html

Not to shabby
pimpfighterROQ
its amazing that he can still wear his bling even in jail.
Cshel86
Gambit808
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 25 2012, 12:25 AM) *

Cshel86
Am I the only one with two brain cells to rub together, that actually sees how OLD this pic is?
MaxPayne
This is the bullshit. He's been bald since '06. Nice try though.
mrchitown
That shit is so blatantly false I can't stop laughing. Never use media takeout as a source, they've been proven to produce false stories. No celebrities even likes them because their mostly inaccurate. MTO is the internet national enquirer. But what's even funnier is it's probably thousands of people will actually believe that to be a recent pic lol. He don't even look like that anymore, internet f*ckin the game up man lol
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 25 2012, 12:21 AM) *
Am I the only one with two brain cells to rub together, that actually sees how OLD this pic is?

Not only that, Shelly, but how 'bout this was taken PRIOR to him actually entering into the facilities. Meaning, he wasn't incarcerated, allowed to change back into his street clothes, put back on the jewelry and snapped a pic. Lastly, if you read the comments on Media takeout, one commenter says, "This is a DeKalb County uniform..." Meaning, NOT Vegas. LOL. Too, too, too funny while being too, too, too pathetic.
leonthegee
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 24 2012, 09:21 PM) *

You think hes getting shaped up in jail? He probably is in fact I thought I saw his ride in the wardens parking spot. lol
sduck
Yep this is old and bullshit
Cshel86
QUOTE (leonthegee @ Jun 25 2012, 09:35 AM) *
You think hes getting shaped up in jail? He probably is in fact I thought I saw his ride in the wardens parking spot. lol

Tell me about it! The mofo hasn't had hair or a fresh line-up since the Hatton fight. Nobody's hairline magically resurfaces after 5 years. Lol
BrutUalBK
GARBAGE!! We know this is an old photo of Money kickin it with da PoPo.
Gambit808
Damn really haha, so when exactly was this photo taken?
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Jun 26 2012, 01:37 PM) *
Damn really haha, so when exactly was this photo taken?

Gambit, lesson learnt my friend.
Franchize
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 25 2012, 11:01 AM) *
Tell me about it! The mofo hasn't had hair or a fresh line-up since the Hatton fight. Nobody's hairline magically resurfaces after 5 years. Lol

5 years with no hairline and it grew back in 5 weeks lmao PPL I tell ya. Classic case of the media tryna portray the man in a negative light. I'm willing to bet there's some clown "analyst" out there saying "he wanted house arrest and he's living in the lap of luxury as it is."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.