Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The July fight list im covering for Fightscorecollector
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
fightscoreollector
First off thanks again to everybody on Fighthype for supplying scores in June for my Blog (in the signature as always).

I had a great response from the fans especially as the Pacquiao vs Bradley fight was very controversial.

In July i will be covering 7 fights although i will be adding my scores for all the fights i watch. Donaire , Klitschko ,Khan , Haye , Broner are just some of the big names im covering in July.

Please send in your scores and i will certainly add them to the blog.

Thanks again - Fightscorecollector
Cheesey1
QUOTE (fightscoreollector @ Jun 27 2012, 09:56 AM) *
First off thanks again to everybody on Fighthype for supplying scores in June for my Blog (in the signature as always).

I had a great response from the fans especially as the Pacquiao vs Bradley fight was very controversial.

In July i will be covering 7 fights although i will be adding my scores for all the fights i watch. Donaire , Klitschko ,Khan , Haye , Broner are just some of the big names im covering in July.

Please send in your scores and i will certainly add them to the blog.

Thanks again - Fightscorecollector

Scores...? Do you mean like when I met that chick with the massive boobies...oh right, sorry, wrong context.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.