Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Was Pacquiao really robbed? (Video)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Kratza
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...3T135YUcXkOqtPX

What do you guys think?
Gambit808
QUOTE (Kratza @ Jun 29 2012, 06:05 PM) *

i think this vid has been posted about 3 times already. Manny though should have won by close decision.
Kratza
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Jun 29 2012, 11:11 PM) *
i think this vid has been posted about 3 times already. Manny though should have won by close decision.

My bad if it has.
I thought Manny won by 8 rounds to 4 when watching the fight, this video swings my opinion though
Gambit808
QUOTE (Kratza @ Jun 29 2012, 06:18 PM) *
My bad if it has.
I thought Manny won by 8 rounds to 4 when watching the fight, this video swings my opinion though

yea, i sort of see why but i think even with this video i saw pac winning. i think tim did enough to make it a close 1 and pac just knows how Marquez felt when they fought
JLUVBABY
I didnt want to post my blog on here that I wrote for another site but I just wrote my views on this subject and erased it some how... lol... not gonna rewrite it... but this is my views on bradley vs Pac fight... Bradley vs Pac... Fair Play or Robbery? I do have an update to this blog I wrote a few days after the fight... After watching Jim Lampleys Show... I now give Bradley that 7th round as well that He tried so hard to make the viewers feel was the clearest round to prove a robbery took place... anyway hope you enjoy my blog and as a disclaimer I am in no way trying to promote our site... I love both sites... Thanks for reading...
mgrover
the video doesnt do much apart from the bias of HBO, go watch the full fight slowed down, I had it 8 4 before had, and after second and third watch I still had it 8-4 although could understand how you could have it at 7-5
checkleft
I had it 9-3 first time I watched it second time I watched it I scored it 8-3-1 but at the closest I would say 8-4.

I don't get the point of watching the fight in slow mo, its not like the judges can do it. And if you have to watch a fighter work in slow mo in order to see he was effective he obviously was not doing that great of a job.

Bradley shouldn't have won that fight but its boxing and I've seen worse robberies. I just hope that bill gets passed so this can be something of the past, but there's a lot of money getting passed around so that probably won't happen.
mgrover
QUOTE (checkleft @ Jun 30 2012, 02:29 AM) *
I had it 9-3 first time I watched it second time I watched it I scored it 8-3-1 but at the closest I would say 8-4.

I don't get the point of watching the fight in slow mo, its not like the judges can do it. And if you have to watch a fighter work in slow mo in order to see he was effective he obviously was not doing that great of a job.

Bradley shouldn't have won that fight but its boxing and I've seen worse robberies. I just hope that bill gets passed so this can be something of the past, but there's a lot of money getting passed around so that probably won't happen.

its cause a lot of pacs lefts did seem to land from that camera angle, but realistically quite a few missed. that's all
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.