Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Scott Harrison comback bill Full report
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
fightscoreollector
I was at the fights last night here in Glasgow Scotland and did a full report on all 10 fights for my fightscorecollector blog (in the signature) its something new i plan to do along with my collection of scores for the big fights.

please tell me what you think

cheers

ps: Harrison looked very good last night considering he was out for near 7 years + appleby vs simpson - if you havent saw this..then find it an watch it...excellent war

ALSO if admin want , you can stick report on site if you think its good enough

cheers
Cheesey1
QUOTE (fightscoreollector @ Jun 30 2012, 07:49 AM) *
I was at the fights last night here in Glasgow Scotland and did a full report on all 10 fights for my fightscorecollector blog (in the signature) its something new i plan to do along with my collection of scores for the big fights.

please tell me what you think

cheers

ps: Harrison looked very good last night considering he was out for near 7 years + appleby vs simpson - if you havent saw this..then find it an watch it...excellent war

ALSO if admin want , you can stick report on site if you think its good enough

cheers

I read your review, nice one. I watched both matches with a smattering of attention to the rest of the bill. My only other comment was that while Harrison did look good, a big caveat was that he was facing a clearly out of his depth 18 year old.
fightscoreollector
yep mate i agree with that one on harrisons opponent , i think that the original french guy would have tested him more although for a guy missing from the ring for 7 years he moved and punched well
Cheesey1
QUOTE (fightscoreollector @ Jun 30 2012, 11:50 AM) *
yep mate i agree with that one on harrisons opponent , i think that the original french guy would have tested him more although for a guy missing from the ring for 7 years he moved and punched well

Yup.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.