Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: All my June fight scores - agree or disagree
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
fightscoreollector
These are all the fights i watched or scored for my fightscorecollector blog (in the signature) in the month of June.

15 fights all in and the one with a ** are the ones that i went round the sites collecting scores from the press and fans.

june 2

115-114 Tarver........ Tarver vs Kayode
117-111 Trout......... Trout vs Rodriquez
120-108 Santa Cruz... Santa Cruz vs Malinga
116-112 Rose........ **Rose vs Carslaw**

June 9th

116-112 Pacquiao...... **Pacquiao vs Bradley**
97-92 Jones.............. Jones vs Bailey.................Bailey wins by 11th Round KO
40-32 Rigondeaux..... Rigondeaux vs Kennedy....Rigondeaux wins by 5th Round KO
70-63 Pavlik.............. Pavlik vs Sigmon..............Pavlik wins by 7th Round TKO

June 16th

19-19 Draw.............**Munroe vs Quigg**............fight decared tech draw after accidental head clash
58-56 Rabchencko.. Rhodes vs Rabchenko........Rabchenko wins by 7th Round KO
57-57 Draw............ **Chavez Jnr vs Lee**.............Chavez Jnr wins by 7th round KO

June 23rd

38-38 Draw............. Matthysse vs Soto........Matthysse wins by 5th Round KO
87-85 Ortiz............. Ortiz vs Lopez..............Lopez wins by 9th Round TKO

June 29th

49-46 Simpson........**Appleby vs Simpson**......Simpson wins by 6th Round KO
30-24 Harrison........**Harrison vs Mizsei Jnr**....Harrison wins by 4th Round KO

Any thoughts on the scores guys?? , How did you score all these fight??
Cheesey1
QUOTE (fightscoreollector @ Jul 1 2012, 05:41 AM) *
These are all the fights i watched or scored for my fightscorecollector blog (in the signature) in the month of June.

15 fights all in and the one with a ** are the ones that i went round the sites collecting scores from the press and fans.

june 2

115-114 Tarver........ Tarver vs Kayode - Disagree, I scored it for Kayode, but probably as close a margin, maybe 115-113.
117-111 Trout......... Trout vs Rodriquez - Trout won, but maybe that was a bit wide. Ahh whatever, agree.
120-108 Santa Cruz... Santa Cruz vs Malinga - Don't belive that I watched this one
116-112 Rose........ **Rose vs Carslaw** - Don't believe that I wathced this one either, but I might have.

June 9th

116-112 Pacquiao...... **Pacquiao vs Bradley** -Disagree. I felt that the judges actually had it right.
97-92 Jones.............. Jones vs Bailey.................Bailey wins by 11th Round KO - I was payng more attention to the HW on NBCSports
40-32 Rigondeaux..... Rigondeaux vs Kennedy....Rigondeaux wins by 5th Round KO - Agree.
70-63 Pavlik.............. Pavlik vs Sigmon..............Pavlik wins by 7th Round TKO - Agree.

June 16th

19-19 Draw.............**Munroe vs Quigg**............fight decared tech draw after accidental head clash - Mostly agree, although I could've scored it 20-19 (second round was a draw, but the first Munroe took).
58-56 Rabchencko.. Rhodes vs Rabchenko........Rabchenko wins by 7th Round KO- Didn't watch all of this one.
57-57 Draw............ **Chavez Jnr vs Lee**.............Chavez Jnr wins by 7th round KO - I was in and out on this one. I agree that it was close until JCC jr's pressure started taking its toll, which was maybe in the 5th and 6th.

June 23rd

38-38 Draw............. Matthysse vs Soto........Matthysse wins by 5th Round KO -Disagree. If my shoddy memory serves me, I felt that Matthyse was slowly pulling away after the 3rd.
87-85 Ortiz............. Ortiz vs Lopez..............Lopez wins by 9th Round TKO - Agree.

June 29th

49-46 Simpson........**Appleby vs Simpson**......Simpson wins by 6th Round KO - Agree.
30-24 Harrison........**Harrison vs Mizsei Jnr**....Harrison wins by 4th Round KO- Agree.

Any thoughts on the scores guys?? , How did you score all these fight??

daprofessor
where's adamek/chambers?
fightscoreollector
i haven't watched the fight mate
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.