Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: adamek vs toney
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
mgrover
am sure we had a topic about this a while back, am not too sure how it will go, i always thought toney would win, but thats probably because the only time i saw adamek was vs klit and well we all know how that ended.
BigFightFan
Not sure what to say about this one, but I will watch to see if toney can make magic one more time.
BrutUalBK
Toney is straight hot garbage these days, he needs to go somewhere and finish off a twelve pack of Krispy Kremes or something, I hope Adamek retires him.
BigFightFan
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Jul 6 2012, 09:10 AM) *
Toney is straight hot garbage these days, he needs to go somewhere and finish off a twelve pack of Krispy Kremes or something, I hope Adamek retires him.

I heard he has gained a lot of weight back
pacco_diablo
I'm rooting for him. If he could somehow win in a surprising fashion then maybe he could FINALLY get his wish and fight a "bitch-ko sister" He's only been talking about it for the last 10 years.

Regardless, when he retires we will lose one of the most animated characters that this sport has ever seen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.