Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FNF: Cruz vs Fortuna
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cshel86
Great scrap ahead of us! Cant wait! Both guys always leave it all in the ring...cant help but to respect that.
Cheesey1
Oh yeah, Abdusalamov's the former kick boxer guy.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jul 6 2012, 10:10 PM) *
Oh yeah, Abdusalamov's the former kick boxer guy.

I see. Last time I saw Byarm, he was out of shape when he fought Jennings a few months ago. He looks flabby tonight...
Cshel86
Why did that dumb ass just stand there and get hit like that? (Byarm)
Cheesey1
Why did Byarm just stand there and let him bash his head in. The movement was working very nicely...up until then.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 6 2012, 10:14 PM) *
Why did that dumb ass just stand there and get hit like that?

Exactly.

Byarm looked good the first 2 minutes and 50 seconds of the first round and then embarassed himself and anyone that thought that he had a chance. Me included.

Well done by Abdusalamov. That jab and occasional 1-2s were Byarm were landing nicely. Abdusalamov was even getting tired. All that I can think of is that Byarm was trying to get Abdusalamov to punch himself out. Otherwise, I'm baffled. Still, a solid victory for Abdusalamov. I think that Jennings beats Abdusalamov with good movement and outside work.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jul 6 2012, 10:14 PM) *
Why did Byarm just stand there and let him bash his head in. The movement was working very nicely...up until then.

Fat bitch needs to step away from the dinner table and commit to his craft. What an embarrassment.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 6 2012, 10:17 PM) *
Fat bitch needs to step away from the dinner table and commit to his craft. What an embarrassment.

Yup. I didn't check the weights, but Byarm even looked trimmer than when he fought Jennings.
Cshel86
Is Arum and DiBella shooting the shit in the background of the Pavlik weigh-in? Maybe Bob aint so bad after all...
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 6 2012, 10:23 PM) *
Is Arum and DiBella shooting the shit in the background of the Pavlik weigh-in? Maybe Bob aint so bad after all...

Maybe it's because they're both New Yawkers...talking about the Yankees, or the Knicks.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jul 6 2012, 10:27 PM) *
Maybe it's because they're both New Yawkers...talking about the Yankees, or the Knicks.

Lol. Maybe it's because they're doing business together, and Bob is getting the bigger split of it.

Anyway, these featherweights are SMALL! I'd be hating life if I was 5'4. laugh.gif
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 6 2012, 10:30 PM) *
Lol. Maybe it's because they're doing business together, and Bob is getting the bigger split of it.

Anyway, these featherweights are SMALL! I'd be hating life if I was 5'4. laugh.gif

It's TR's world, DiBella's just trying to live in it.

Wisodm's reckless, but he's connected to the body a few times.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jul 6 2012, 10:32 PM) *
\Wisodm's reckless, but he's connected to the body a few times.

Yep...Wisdom aint so wise with all of those wild punches. He's game though...he has nothing to lose in there.
BigFightFan
Santmauro looks a little like Sergio Martinez
Cheesey1
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Jul 6 2012, 10:35 PM) *

Ha! He actually does.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 6 2012, 10:35 PM) *
Yep...Wisdom aint so wise with all of those wild punches. He's game though...he has nothing to lose in there.

I thought that Wisdom won the first because he landed the bigger punches.

Santomauro probably took the 2nd. Close though.
Cshel86
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Jul 6 2012, 10:35 PM) *

Yep...and Wisdom is looking like Spike Lee in there tonight.
Cheesey1
Santomauro's accuracy and combination punching's winning him the third.

He doesn't seem to be hurting Wisdom too much though. Landing with that sort of accuracy, Santomauro might catch Wisdom with something.
Cshel86
Damn I just passed out on the couch...damn Sam Adams and Cpt. Morgan's. Been a long week....
Cheesey1
Ha! That's almost like freebasing with alcohol.
Cheesey1
I remember Cruz from FNF in the past.

Fortuna looked good. Leaning forward a bit much, but the knockdown was nice.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jul 6 2012, 11:06 PM) *
Ha! That's almost like freebasing with alcohol.

Lol! Fuck you Cheesey!

Cruz is hurt from that body shot....
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 6 2012, 11:08 PM) *
Lol! Fuck you Cheesey!

Cruz is hurt from that body shot....

Wow! That left caught Cruz square on the chin!
Cshel86
Damn thats it...big left hand by Fortuna while Cruz leans in. Left him face down...TKO in the second. Fortuna takes it! Ugly!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 6 2012, 11:14 PM) *
Damn thats it...big left hand by Fortuna while Cruz leans in. Left him face down...TKO in the second. Fortuna takes it! Ugly!

In watching it in slow motion, Fortuna measures it perfectly and locks in on that chin perfectly. Very nice.
BigFightFan
Nice punch
Cheesey1
Why are they showing this stupid interview. "Make boxing relevant again..?" Yes boxing is irrelevant to the people that make Mayweather, Cotto, Pacquaio, Khan, JCC Jr., Saul Alvarez, Victor Ortiz, Jean Pascal, Carl Froch, Andre Berto etc. millionaires.

Mike and Mike, relevant to some, not to me.
Cshel86
Gotta love these swing bouts!

Uh oh...I see that Joe "Perpetually Shitty" Cortez is the ref for this one.
Cheesey1
If Williams keeps landing like this, then he might get a stoppage before the end of the fourth.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 6 2012, 11:26 PM) *
Gotta love these swing bouts!

Uh oh...I see that Joe "Perpetually Shitty" Cortez is the ref for this one.

Ha! I never really had an opinion about him one way or the other.
Cheesey1
Otero's got heart and is definitely trying to land that right.

Williams' been landing some decent hooks to that left side of Otero's body.

Uh oh, is Mr. Muscles getting tired?
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jul 6 2012, 11:30 PM) *
Ha! I never really had an opinion about him one way or the other.

I always though the was good until a few years ago. He just started declining as of late.
Cshel86
Otero is on queer street...
Cheesey1
Ouch. Otero's getting beaten up. Tough guy. He took a beating that last minute.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 6 2012, 11:41 PM) *
Otero is on queer street...

Yup. The punishment caught up to him. Those right, left combos (or left, rights) did their job.
checkleft
Fortuna has obvious talent. He needs some more discipline though he gets a bit wild at times but he is fun to watch, this is the second time I've seen him fight on Fnf good showing. What is he at 126?? Step up Gary Russell lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.