Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EPIX@4:30PM(ET)/1:30PM(PT)- Haye vs Chisora (License to Thrill) (SPOLIERS 15 Mins Later)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Cshel86
For all action and reaction to this evening's (tonight's) Heavyweight bout. Keep it all in this thread.

Wake up Jack1k! laugh.gif

PS: As requested by fightscorecollector, submit your scores to his blog (located in his signature). My apologies FSC, I kept getting a "board message" (error) when I tried to move your post into this thread. Hope this helps.
mgrover
that shit kray
fightscoreollector
Please send in your scores for this massive UK fight and i will add it to my fighscorecollector blog (in the signature below)

Iv'e already put a wee bit of money on Haye to win but by unanimous decision as i think Chisora takes Haye's power although i feel that Chisora isnt fast enough with his handspped or footwork to get at Haye properly. My odds were 5/2 for the Haye Unanimous decision.

mitukczuk
The undercard is boring as hell....

I am quite curious about Haye's possible ring rust. In my eyes, he didn't look good during that pre-fight 24/7 like series.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 14 2012, 02:56 PM) *
For all action and reaction to this evening's (tonight's) Heavyweight bout. Keep it all in this thread.

Wake up Jack1k! laugh.gif

PS: As requested by fightscorecollector, submit your scores to his blog (located in his signature). My apologies FSC, I kept getting a "board message" (error) when I tried to move your post into this thread. Hope this helps.

Thanks Man for your help!

I hope Haye gets the shit beaten out of him I really do! Well, let's just say, that I hope the fight is NOT boring!

Jack
Cheesey1
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Jul 14 2012, 04:21 PM) *
The undercard is boring as hell....

I am quite curious about Haye's possible ring rust. In my eyes, he didn't look good during that pre-fight 24/7 like series.

I didn't think that the undercard was boring. Hall/O'Sullivan wasn't the highest level of boxing, but I thought that it was decent.
I liked the second bout more. Walsh looked sharp. Some nice punch placement. Of course Urbano was the underdog, but he was game until Walsh's punches started taking their toll.
Cshel86
Epix is gay as hell right now....server issues?! Really mofo?
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 14 2012, 04:43 PM) *
Epix is gay as hell right now....server issues?! Really mofo?

It's raining during the summer....yup definitely a British event.

EPIX has a weather guy as part of their panel of experts.
mitukczuk
Ok, Im getting excited !! The rain must be horrible for the audience though...

Dunno why, but i get "I don't want to be here" kind of feeling out of Haye. Goddamn, I thought I wouldnt be excited for this fight....I stand corrected...
Cheesey1
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Jul 14 2012, 05:00 PM) *
Ok, Im getting excited !! The rain must be horrible for the audience though...

Yup, this definitely feels like a mega-fight!
Cshel86
Gotta love Chisora...gangsta as hell!

Haye would come out to this gay as song. laugh.gif

Forgot this was a 10-rounder. Thanks Haye...mofo doesn't want to be in deep waters, but he says it wont go the distance. WTF?

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jul 14 2012, 05:03 PM) *
Yup, this definitely feels like a mega-fight!

It's something "mega" about it...I think those 30k fans tells the story here.
mitukczuk
Lets do this !!!
mitukczuk
Bombs away !!

Good 1st round. Got it 10-10...both guys did damage and were active.

I love how Chisora fights...Frazier style always exciting !
Cshel86
Two pitbulls in there! Let's go!
mitukczuk
20-19 Haye.

Peppered Chisora good in the 2nd. Looks like Derrecks left eye is closing...
Cheesey1
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Jul 14 2012, 05:14 PM) *
20-19 Haye.

Peppered Chisora good in the 2nd. Looks like Derrecks left eye is closing...

Cool, I've got it it 20-18 to Haye. I'm surprised that Chisora was able to make Haye miss a couple of times, but as expected Haye's made Chisora miss more.
Cshel86
Got Haye up two rounds...but Chisora found his way to the inside.
mgrover
Fuck am not watching it
Franchize
Cant believe Haye is fighting in track shoes lol Ive never seen anything like it. Are those Pumas?
mitukczuk
Another 10-10 round. Great finish by Chisora...bit after the bell though. Maybe I am too easy on him though. Haye was doing good.

30-29. I will rewatch it and definitely score it diferently...
Franchize
Wtf is this ref doin. You break em when you shouldnt, then you miss the shoulder butt.
Oscare4
Any streams about for this? Haye doesn't deserve my money mad.gif
Cshel86
That rounded ended kinda weird...with time left on it. Chisora got his ass with those last few punches.
Franchize
they got that wrong. haye landed the combo.
mrchitown
They throwing some bombs!
Franchize
Delboy looks slow. If Haye kept his hands up, this wouldnt be close but he wont because hes a dick.
mitukczuk
Round to Haye. 40-38.

Great fight so far.
Franchize
This ref is killing me! Go somewhere dude!
mitukczuk
HOOOOLY FUC*!!!!
Franchize
Whoaaaa. I just woke my daughter! Dammit lol
mrchitown
Daaaamn, Good W by Haye
Cshel86
Walked right into it!
Cheesey1
Damn it! I should've gone with my first prediction of a mid round KO by Haye. Shit, instead I played it safe with a scaredy cat UD decision.

So now interesting question...how much power does Vitali really have? He caught Chisora with a lot of flush punches and we all know what happened.
Cshel86
GAYEST SHIT EVER! WHAT THA FUCK??? 2 SECONDS LEFT??? STUPID ASS REF!!!
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 14 2012, 04:28 PM) *
Walked right into it!

More like Fell into it lol
mitukczuk
That left hook was VICIOUS !! But Dereck asked for it...sloppy defense that round.

Good fight, I must admit. Haye should not reitre...I hate to say that, but this was actually pretty good performance to get out of the retirement...although short.
Cheesey1
Nice one gents. After all of the bad blood, a cool hug and let bygones be bygones.

Boxing rules!!!
Franchize
Wow. My daughter is pissed but Im happy lol. I almost forgot this fight was even on. Great performance by Haye. Delboy didnt seem all the way there all night. He pressed forward but not with punches. Exactly what I wanted to see. They went toe to toe, somebody got KOd n they squashed it afterwards. Heck of a saturday afternoon!
Franchize
Ray Leonard looks like a gigalo lmao. Wtf? Looks like he pimps hoes out of a conversion van with the circular tinted window in the back and striped graphics lol.
mitukczuk
Again, great fight. And well said, Franchize !
Cshel86
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jul 14 2012, 05:35 PM) *
Ray Leonard looks like a gigalo lmao. Wtf? Looks like he pimps hoes out of a conversion van with the circular tinted window in the back and striped graphics lol.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
mrchitown
That was an awesome fight, they were really going at each other..and in the end they squashed their beef like men. That's how boxing is supposed to be. Definitely looking forward to tonight's matches even more now
Franchize
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Jul 14 2012, 05:36 PM) *
Again, great fight. And well said, Franchize !

Thanks. Its crazy because even in the feeling out process, you could feel the tension. Fuck the Klinch-Kos. I wanna see Haye vs Arreola! That press conference will be worth the price of admission.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jul 14 2012, 05:35 PM) *

Ha! If he was then he'd redefine the phrase 'strong pimp hand.'
Franchize
What was with that chopping tomahawk Chisora was trying to land all night? Got his ass KOd. I want them to ask Haye about those sneakers though. Crazy!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jul 14 2012, 05:48 PM) *
What was with that chopping tomahawk Chisora was trying to land all night? Got his ass KOd. I want them to ask Haye about those sneakers though. Crazy!

Yup, he underestimated Haye's speed and paid the price. Speed + accuracy + power = pain.
Cshel86
Haye has successfully whored his way back into the Heavyweight talks...credits to him.
sduck
Anyone have video for this fight?
Franchize
Haye vs Arreola! Set it up! Or am I alone in wanting to see this?
Cshel86
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jul 16 2012, 09:31 AM) *
Haye vs Arreola! Set it up! Or am I alone in wanting to see this?

Yep, and they can don it "Battle of the Worst". Meaning, the battle of who looked the worst against the Klitscho bros.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.