Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Khan and Garcia fight purse
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
fightscoreollector
Taken from the Nevada State Athletic Commission....

Khan - $950,000
Garcia - $520,000

**please check my Hye and Khan fight reports on THE UK side of fighthype**

cheers
KOpower
I thought it would be more lopsided in Khan's favor.
Cshel86
QUOTE (KOpower @ Jul 15 2012, 08:25 PM) *
I thought it would be more lopsided in Khan's favor.

There's a 430k difference, couldn't be much more lopsided than that, being the fact that neither of them crack 1M. I thought Khan was on that $1M+ deal with Golden Boy?
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 15 2012, 08:32 PM) *
There's a 430k difference, couldn't be much more lopsided than that, being the fact that neither of them crack 1M. I thought Khan was on that $1M+ deal with Golden Boy?

If "was" wasnt the case then,.. its certainty "was" now.....bahahahahahahaa..
BigFightFan
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 15 2012, 08:32 PM) *

I'm surprised Garcia made as much as he did. That was a nice pay day for both guys
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Jul 15 2012, 10:18 PM) *
If "was" wasnt the case then,.. its certainty "was" now.....bahahahahahahaa..

laugh.gif Yep! I thought his stock would've gone down since the Peterson fight, but since his "loss" was "justified", it looks like his purse didn't take that much of a hit.

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Jul 15 2012, 10:35 PM) *
I'm surprised Garcia made as much as he did. That was a nice pay day for both guys

He deserved it. He JUST beat Morales who made $1M against him in the last fight.
checkleft
I'm surprised they both didn't make more. I wonder what broner is taking in next weekend
Franchize
Rafael was reporting this before the fight. Seems about right. I thought Khan would crack a mil but w/e. He was close enough. He'd better tighten up or he won't see 1 mil again in his life lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.