Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where is Andre Berto?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BoxingStill#1
Are there any recent updates with him?

And what would you like to see?

I think he's prime candidate since all these upsets are looming around..

How about Berto Bradley? Im all in for another one..lol
neophyte7
Steroid withdrawal getting the best of him???
Cshel86
BoxingStill#1
Lmao!!!

mrwigi
trying to find a way to either win without roids, or to beat the test
Cheesey1
I know that this one is really bad, but someone had to say it. He's hanging out with Waldo and Carmen Sandiago...

I'd also like to see him return at some point, but after the P.E.D thing is sorted and he serves his punishment (if he can't prove that he's innocent).
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 17 2012, 09:55 PM) *

Ha!!
Cshel86
Yep, Berto's throwing back some brewskies and kicking himself in the ass. The biggest fear for any fighter as of late, should be a fighter coming up in weight and handing their ass to them. Ask Berto how it felt when Ortiz did it. Ask Ortiz how it felt when Lopez did it.

Anyway, Berto should bounce back soon. No Floyd fight...we all know how Floyd gets about those PEDs. No Ortiz fight for a while, gotta let that jaw heal up. No Alexander fight yet. As Box mentioned, a Bradley fight wouldn't be a bad idea at all. DiBella and Arum just did some business a couple of weeks ago.

I can actually see this one happening...
BigDDatHomey
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 18 2012, 11:41 AM) *
Yep, Berto's throwing back some brewskies and kicking himself in the ass. The biggest fear for any fighter as of late, should be a fighter coming up in weight and handing their ass to them. Ask Berto how it felt when Ortiz did it. Ask Ortiz how it felt when Lopez did it.

Anyway, Berto should bounce back soon. No Floyd fight...we all know how Floyd gets about those PEDs. No Ortiz fight for a while, gotta let that jaw heal up. No Alexander fight yet. As Box mentioned, a Bradley fight wouldn't be a bad idea at all. DiBella and Arum just did some business a couple of weeks ago.

I can actually see this one happening...

Who do you have in that one C?
Jovi
Berto Vs Peterson! smile.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (BigDDatHomey @ Jul 18 2012, 01:01 PM) *
Who do you have in that one C?

Well Bradley has no pop, so his best bet is to keep Berto uncomfortable. Berto has pop, but no defense, so one of Bradley's shots could possibly slip through the cracks. Who knows though. My gut tells me to go with the guy who has pop, and I've never seen Bradley implement a Molina-type game plan, he just comes at you. Berto by UD

QUOTE (Jovi @ Jul 18 2012, 01:56 PM) *
Berto Vs Peterson! smile.gif

Doesn't sound bad either. Their with that brotherly love shit, so they may not fight. All of them (Berto, Peterson, Broner, Ward, Dirrell bros) will probably never find themselves in the ring across from each other. You see the stunt that Dirrell pulled when a Ward fight was approaching. LOL
Franchize
Berto vs Peterson card should be called Roid Rage lol

I think people are overexaggerating the impact positive tests have on fighters. It isn't like baseball. As long as you have an exciting matchup, a lot of fans turn the other cheek...which is sad because the roids is most detrimental in boxing, one would think. I think both Berto AND Peterson can get a solid pay day in the very near future. I still think Ortiz vs Berto is a very strong possibility. Peterson vs Khan also. Both Ortiz an Khan are coming off of losses. They would love nothing more than to not only fight on a solid card but to be the sympathetic figure after 2 less than stellar performances.
Jovi
Wasn't Berto's case that he got a contaminated drink or such a small amount that it wasn't considered intentional?

Either way with all his time off, his ass needs to work on his defense.

I can see him beating bradley, if he still has them feather punches.
BrutUalBK
What I'm wondering altogether is that he didn't need roids in their first fight so why did he feel he had to roid up for the rematch?
daprofessor
does anyone else find it kind of suspicious that andre berto....a guy who was working with victor conte and requested vada testing, was the first guy to get popped!?

things to consider....

again....berto was working with victor conte...

victor conte is an advisor to vada and a huge advocate....

berto was caught for "trace amounts"

should i/do i need to connect the dots?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.