Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tag Team Boxing...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cshel86
What do you guys think? How would it work? Fuck it, Im pissed up (drunk)...its just a suggestion. I remember the video games back in the day, but that's about it. Will this add some excitement to boxing?

Thoughts?
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 17 2012, 10:16 PM) *
What do you guys think? How would it work? Fuck it, Im pissed up (drunk)...its just a suggestion. I remember the video games back in the day, but that's about it. Will this add some excitement to boxing?

Thoughts?

I wholeheartedly agree. You are, in fact, pissed up!!!!
haqtiq
I'm gonna be honest. This sounds more like a stoner question.. me being a stoner and all. I can just see me and a few of the homies, enjoy some bong rips.. discussing boxing... "Yo, *burgle burgle burgle goes the bong*, what you cats think about tag team boxing?"

Rest of the room slowly looks at me, braincells frying...

"Yo that shit would be HOT!" says stoner 1

"The fuck are you talking about?" says stoner 2

stoner 1 does him and me a service and explains tag team before I kick his ass out of my man cave

I personally think it could work, just as long as you can run in WWE style a help your teammate, and do tag team moves on the opposing team. DOUBLE UPPERCUT!

Yea this IS some stoner shit, you should aint no tokey tokey goin on Shel ?!?

(:
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (haqtiq @ Jul 18 2012, 01:28 AM) *
I'm gonna be honest. This sounds more like a stoner question.. me being a stoner and all. I can just see me and a few of the homies, enjoy some bong rips.. discussing boxing... "Yo, *burgle burgle burgle goes the bong*, what you cats think about tag team boxing?"

Rest of the room slowly looks at me, braincells frying...

"Yo that shit would be HOT!" says stoner 1

"The fuck are you talking about?" says stoner 2

stoner 1 does him and me a service and explains tag team before I kick his ass out of my man cave

I personally think it could work, just as long as you can run in WWE style a help your teammate, and do tag team moves on the opposing team. DOUBLE UPPERCUT!

Yea this IS some stoner shit, you should aint no tokey tokey goin on Shel ?!?

(:

Pretty funny stuff dude.. lol

Im the one in the corner totally lost in the TV, in deep deep thougt about the universe ....Thats when I envision the lack of gravity and how high Manny Pac can jump off the top rope....

Yup,.. Im that guy
Cshel86
I wont serve any apologies for my inebriation, or the masterful thoughts that come along with it. laugh.gif

Hell, if they are seriously pushing this whole Chris Brown vs Drake bullshit, then surely my idea isn't that far fetched. Besides, it's not like Im suggesting that there would be moments when all four fighters are in the ring wacking away at each other. Lol

Seriously though, I guess an event like this could filed under "novelty" or something in that neighborhood. I know it would suck if trained 8 hard weeks and your opponent gets put on queer street and stopped, leaving you at ringside with your nerves worked through the roof.
daprofessor
quick!!! somebody contact hershmen at hbo and let them know i found their next color commentator!!! laugh.gif
Franchize
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jul 17 2012, 11:17 PM) *
I wholeheartedly agree. You are, in fact, pissed up!!!!

I'm at work dying right now lmaoooooo thumbsup_anim.gif

This shit sounds str8 up like a drunk question. Like "Yo, why they call where you park...a driveway and where you drive...a parkway?" Then your boys, equally saucy, go "YOOOOOOOOOO, that's craaazzzzyyy." "Then you sit backand smile like you'r a genius.
flazi
khan and victor and be on the same team lol. imagine khan on rubbery legs trying to get to the corner to tag victor lol. victor waiting with his hand out lol
Cshel86
Ha! Bitches! I wont let this thread diiiiie!!! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.