Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yuri Gamboa
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
mrwigi
Haven t heard anything about him lately. Just wondering if anyone knows whats up with him, or when he might fight again
Cshel86
I've been hearing that he signed with 50's new promotional company, but Im not sure how it is. Yet, I haven't had the desire to really read into anything concerning 50 or Floyd as of late. Lol
mrwigi
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 23 2012, 11:34 AM) *
I've been hearing that he signed with 50's new promotional company, but Im not sure how it is. Yet, I haven't had the desire to really read into anything concerning 50 or Floyd as of late. Lol

LOL.. that makes two of us
Kratza
QUOTE (mrwigi @ Jul 23 2012, 03:10 PM) *
Haven t heard anything about him lately. Just wondering if anyone knows whats up with him, or when he might fight again

All the stuff with Top Rank vs Gamboa is cleared up now, so i think he's just sitting it out and waiting for an opportunity (knowing he wont get a fight with a TR fighter)
Slumpage
As the loyal Gamboa fan, I looked into it...
http://www.thisis50.com/m/blogpost?id=7845...Post%3A30099634
Apparently he's officially in the now official "The Money Team"... Hope that means he's gonna actually have a fight now...
mrchitown
QUOTE (Slumpage @ Jul 23 2012, 07:45 PM) *
As the loyal Gamboa fan, I looked into it...
http://www.thisis50.com/m/blogpost?id=7845...Post%3A30099634
Apparently he's officially in the now official "The Money Team"... Hope that means he's gonna actually have a fight now...

Me and you both. He's wasting some crucial time in his career where he could really be damaging some opponents and building a nice resume for himself in the sport..so is Dirrell
mrwigi
Thanks for the update. He is an exciting fighter to watch normally, and he only has 21 pro fights. Hopefully we will be seeing him in the ring again soon.
Cshel86
Im expecting him to fight a soft touch when he returns, then get a fight with some decent buzz. Honestly, he needs a big fight right now to help with his image...dude is getting up there in age a bit. Whoever he fights, Im sure he'll impress, as always.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.