Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: James Prince's Role in Boxing?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
This is a list of fighters that he has managed. What is his current relationship in regard to Managing Floyd Mayweather?

http://www.fightsrec.com/james-prince-manager.html

You hear about him in music, not so much in boxing.

Jack
daprofessor
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jul 23 2012, 02:45 PM) *
This is a list of fighters that he has managed. What is his current relationship in regard to Managing Floyd Mayweather?

Jack

he's been out for some time now.
BigFightFan
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jul 23 2012, 03:45 PM) *

Jack

I highly doubt he is managing Floyd. I remember in an interview Floyd said he got prince into boxing, but he failed to get his career in rap going as promised. The funny thing about this is that Rap-a-lot(prince's label) was down with murder ink and death row when the 50 vs jarule beef was going strong. A rap-a-lot artist named Zero was dissing 50 cent on records.

Both 50 and Floyd has had an issue with prince in the past, so I found it strange to see prince in the ring after the Mayweather/Cotto bout. Maybe they all kissed and made up
mrchitown
He has no role. He's an extortion artist form what many says. His relationship with many boxers soured for this according to some. I've always loved rapalot's music but J Prince fell off in the mid 200's. I'm surprised after all the shit he talks about 50 that he stands in the ring with him at times and don't do shit. He's an OG and he acts like one, he thinks people should give him props for being a street dude
mrchitown
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Jul 23 2012, 04:58 PM) *
I highly doubt he is managing Floyd. I remember in an interview Floyd said he got prince into boxing, but he failed to get his career in rap going as promised. The funny thing about this is that Rap-a-lot(prince's label) was down with murder ink and death row when the 50 vs jarule beef was going strong. A rap-a-lot artist named Zero was dissing 50 cent on records.

Both 50 and Floyd has had an issue with prince in the past, so I found it strange to see prince in the ring after the Mayweather/Cotto bout. Maybe they all kissed and made up

Nah lol, I don't see a reunion in the cards for them. J Prince's artist Z-ro was dissing 50 and they tried to ambush him in a hotel in houston, this was at the beginning of his career. The funny part is 50 never dissed J Prince, rapalot, Zro or none of them. J Prince just involved himself in the beef because 50 and the unit were crushing murder inc, the same way Suge punk ass did. The police were called to the hotel and thankfully nothing happened, they kept dissing him but 50 never responded on records..he did interviews here and there. Like I said J Prince is an OG and he acts like one...he wants praise from his old street life and thinks people should kiss his ass. 50 don't squash beef with somebody so I say there's a snowball chance in hell they make up
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.