Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: guerrero, demarco, vitali..
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
checkleft
You might not know it by some of the threads in here but I think were in for a pretty good night of boxing Saturday. Vitali back on hbo, two untested guys ready to campaign at 147, and a potential foty candidate.

Personally I haven't seen much out of aydin to give him more than a punchers chance but he does have boxing ability to box a bit. But we have yet to see how guerrero looks out of his injury claim. I haven't really looked at anything on Vitalis opponent, and I'm a big fan of molina and I'm really looking forward to that fight which I think will steal the show.

What are your thoughts
mgrover
no idea how the weight will affect guerrero but i think aydin can put him down, aydin can box a little bit but the only fight i saw for him was the second Jo Jo Dan fight I think if its even that guy and it was an ugly fight, Aydin is there to be hit, hes nothing like a mini mike tyson, thats as true as when people said Jeff Lacy was the next Mike Tyson, while Guerrero got sat by Casamayor...

vitali to win it? although he was showing signs of fatigue in his fight with chisora.

havent seen enough of demarco
checkleft
Awe dude you have to see that demarco linares fight, hes basically like a smaller maidana. Never stops coming, and molina is a slugger as well so I'm looking forward to it
daprofessor
demarco/molina is going to be a war...but i think molina will be ko'd.

eager to see how guerrero looks after his injury. never saw ayden.

i'm sorry...i can't get excited about vitali.
checkleft
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 24 2012, 04:55 PM) *
demarco/molina is going to be a war...but i think molina will be ko'd.

eager to see how guerrero looks after his injury. never saw ayden.

i'm sorry...i can't get excited about vitali.

Your not alone Haha..

On another note, unless aydin guerrero turns out to be a spectacularly fight I'm still holding a grudge against Rob for waisting my time returning the maidana tickets. Lol
daprofessor
QUOTE (checkleft @ Jul 24 2012, 04:01 PM) *
Your not alone Haha..

On another note, unless aydin guerrero turns out to be a spectacularly fight I'm still holding a grudge against Rob for waisting my time returning the maidana tickets. Lol

lmao! i think the injury was legit....and there's a strong chance he looks like shit. shoulder injuries aren't easy to come back from.
boxingloner
Yea there is two great fights this weekend in Guerrero vs aydin(who nobody has seen fight) and demarco vs molina. I'll pass on Vitali's fights. I just can't get up to watch this dude fight another no hoper and some dude that's never been heard of.

As far as Guerrero's fight goes. Im all in for that one. This is his chance to finally shine on th big stage and at welterweight. Guerrero is the real deal. But with aydin and his unknownness it could be interesting. Reports are he is a big puncher and relentless. If Guerrero puts on a katsidis type performance and he will get the same results. I like watching him fight and he is good for boxing. So him winning would be great for him and boxing.

Demarco vs Molina will be good as hardnose action. A fight fans dream, maybe not a boxers dreams. But I expect a lot of punches and hard one with a lots of heart and determination on display. I think demarco will eventually get him out of there(ko/tko) but it wont be easy.
mrchitown
I'm looking forward to all these fights actually. I like Guerrero but he talks monumental shit and he hasnt fought in a extremely long time and he's coming off an injury. 1 fight at WW will not sell me that he should be bolstered into a big fight. Aydin is nowhere near a Tyson, I don't know who came up with that nickname. But I do see their fight being competitive for some rounds but Guerrero stops him in the middle rounds in my opinion.

Demarco vs Molina is going to be straight action. I don't care much for the Klitshcko bros but I'll tune into Vitali's fight. The HW division is just so obviously void of talent that it seems the outcome of the matchups are decided even before the ink on the contract dries
Franchize
Nothing would make my heart go pitter patter mroe than to see Guerrero get knocked the fuck out lmaooooooo

But seriously, I'd be lying if I said I knew much about Aydin, so I'm more curious to see that fight than anxious. I just hope it's a good, competitive fight.

I'm excited to see Demarco vs. Molina. That one should be a barn burner!

As far as Vitali, while I think he's the better of the brothers, I couldn't give two shits about seeing him fight lmao. Every fight is pretty much the same.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jul 25 2012, 08:23 AM) *
Nothing would make my heart go pitter patter mroe than to see Guerrero get knocked the fuck out lmaooooooo

But seriously, I'd be lying if I said I knew much about Aydin, so I'm more curious to see that fight than anxious. I just hope it's a good, competitive fight.

I'm excited to see Demarco vs. Molina. That one should be a barn burner!

As far as Vitali, while I think he's the better of the brothers, I couldn't give two shits about seeing him fight lmao. Every fight is pretty much the same.

i don't get all the hate for guerrero. maybe he tried to jump the line...but i see nothing wrong in calling out the best. i think more fighters should do that. i thought it was a bit premature for thurman to be calling out floyd and i have to admit i chuckled when he did....but i admire his ambition. boxing needs more guys wanting to prove they are the best by fighting the best. that's what it used to be and i applaud any fighter who has the ambition to do so.
boxingloner
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 25 2012, 11:24 AM) *
i don't get all the hate for guerrero. maybe he tried to jump the line...but i see nothing wrong in calling out the best. i think more fighters should do that. i thought it was a bit premature for thurman to be calling out floyd and i have to admit i chuckled when he did....but i admire his ambition. boxing needs more guys wanting to prove they are the best by fighting the best. that's what it used to be and i applaud any fighter who has the ambition to do so.

I totally agree with you. I dont get the hate on Guerrero either. I mean he calls out the best and truly wants to fight them and he gets hated on for that. I dont get it, but then again i dont get most of these new school fans either. Guerrero is a very nice guy and he is great for boxing. He had a fight with maidana lined up which i was so pysched up for then the unfortunate happens and he gets hurts. I hope he is totally 100% healed because he has potential and he can dominate this fight.
flazi
molina is huge. is a big 135 pounder but not a great boxer. if demarco tries to mix it up he will get ko'ed.
mgrover
looks like I have something to watch, turns out my holidays have been allocated for me, and saturday and sunday are two of them biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.