Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Caption Por Favor
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Franchize

Showtime posted this and I saw it on my Facebook feed. I HAD to post it here.

Guerrero: "You know I'm the best fighter you'll ever face right? I'm doing you a favor"
Aydin: (holding back his laugh) "Man, I don't even know who the fuck you are clown"

Guerrero: "This is my tough face. Why aren't you scared?"
Aydin: (holding back his laugh) "Because when you tried to puff out your chest, you queefed"
Guy with hat: "Nope, that was a defeinitely a fart. I can smell it in my mustache"
Other guy: "Mhmmmm. I agree. Definitely a fart."
bnoles4life
Guerrero: "Every time I'M in the kitchen, YOU'RE in the kitchen....eat all the chitlins, eatin' all the hog mogs....."
BrutUalBK
The Ghost thinking to himself, "I can't wait to wipe that stupid smerk off your face with my fist" and Aydin is smerking because he's thinking "I'm going to show you why they should be really calling you The Ghost because I'm gonna make you disappear"!!!
Kratza
Guerrero: "They call me the Ghost"
Aydin: "LOL, they call me the ghost buster"

Guerrero: "Mayweather, you're next!"
Aydin: "LOLz"

Guerrero: "I will beat Mayweather, look, this is my serious face"
checkleft
Aydin "is that cheech standing right behind you?"

RG "I wonder if mayweather is thinking about me?"

Guy behind aydin "their doing it all wrong, this is how you stare down"

Cheech "I'm totally in the camera shot ]"
Cheesey1
QUOTE (checkleft @ Jul 27 2012, 01:22 AM) *
Aydin "is that cheech standing right behind you?"

RG "I wonder if mayweather is thinking about me?"

Guy behind aydin "their doing it all wrong, this is how you stare down"

Cheech "I'm totally in the camera shot ]"

Haha! I was going to go in the Cheech direction as well. Nice one!!! Cheech and Chong FTW!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jul 26 2012, 12:29 PM) *

Showtime posted this and I saw it on my Facebook feed. I HAD to post it here.

Guerrero: "You know I'm the best fighter you'll ever face right? I'm doing you a favor"
Aydin: (holding back his laugh) "Man, I don't even know who the fuck you are clown"

Guerrero: "This is my tough face. Why aren't you scared?"
Aydin: (holding back his laugh) "Because when you tried to puff out your chest, you queefed"
Guy with hat: "Nope, that was a defeinitely a fart. I can smell it in my mustache"
Other guy: "Mhmmmm. I agree. Definitely a fart."

Funny stuff.

On a serious note, Guerrero looks naturally bigger than Aydin and he's the guy that moved up two divisions.
Franchize
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jul 26 2012, 02:19 PM) *
Guerrero: "Every time I'M in the kitchen, YOU'RE in the kitchen....eat all the chitlins, eatin' all the hog mogs....."

LMAOOOOO "I want me some of them Chitlinz too. I love PIG FEET!"
No lie... My favorite movie of ALL TIME!

Guerrero: "Mayweather, you're next!"
Aydin: "LOLz"

That was my original thoughts when I saw this.

Guerrero: "Mayweather has no choice but to fight me after I win and become his mandatory"
Aydin: "LMAO Mayweather aint thinkin about you or them belts MAN (Chris Tucker voice)....And you aint gonna beat me so slow your roll"
Jack 1000
LOL!

If the pre-fight hype is as good as the fight, the fight's gonna be a war!!!

Jack
Cshel86
Guerrero: "Dude, your ears are almost as big as mine...can you hear my thoughts?"
Aydin: "What's up with your hair line man?"
Man in the jacket: (Thinking) "Shit, I need to get on of those Adidas jackets that Aydin is rockin'. This two-tone 2 for $20 Foot Locker track jacket aint cuttin' it".
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.