Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Broner vs Rios (or another TR fighter) a strong possibility
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Kratza
When Broner called Rios out, many people were sceptical, on the most part because he is signed with Bob Arum and Top Rank Promotions and everyone knows about the feud between GB and TR, but, as far as i am aware Broner is co-promoted by R&R, so if the fight could take place in Cincinnati, doesn't that mean that the fight could happen as golden boy wouldn't necessarily have to be involved with the negotiations, anyway leave your thoughts below.
checkleft
Say hello to mayweather margarito/cotto/pac all over again. No way arum let's this happen after abril just boxed rios ears off
Plah
QUOTE (checkleft @ Jul 27 2012, 04:40 PM) *
Say hello to mayweather margarito/cotto/pac all over again. No way arum let's this happen after abril just boxed rios ears off

My thoughts exactly.
Jovi
Broner gets that W all day. I was excited when i heard broner say rios, i been waiting for someone able to KO rios yahoo.gif
mrchitown
I'd like to see that fight as I'm sure many fight fans do but TR isn't going to let that happen
Cshel86
QUOTE (Kratza @ Jul 27 2012, 04:14 PM) *
When Broner called Rios out, many people were sceptical, on the most part because he is signed with Bob Arum and Top Rank Promotions and everyone knows about the feud between GB and TR, but, as far as i am aware Broner is co-promoted by R&R, so if the fight could take place in Cincinnati, doesn't that mean that the fight could happen as golden boy wouldn't necessarily have to be involved with the negotiations, anyway leave your thoughts below.

Trust me, GBP WOULD want a part of this fight, no way in hell they back out of this and let R&R get paid off of a fight of this magnitude. Rios is going to make Arum some pretty good money, so Im sure it hurts his ass to even out his fighter in there that fights and somewhat acts like a guy that he hates with a passion. laugh.gif
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (checkleft @ Jul 27 2012, 05:40 PM) *

This...
mrwigi
QUOTE (checkleft @ Jul 27 2012, 05:40 PM) *

+1
Arum wouldn't put a bear in the ring with Broner
HazConvictedFelonMane
Bob isn't going to put any of his fighters in the same time zone, much less the same ring, with someone who he knows will put a spanking on said fighter. Rios is on his way up to 140. Broner had just now did 135 and not by choice. Bob done exposed himself and admitted to something that I already knew. He keeps fighters away from those who will spank that ass. Broner has to look so scary to Bob Arum right now. He'll let GBP sort that out.
Cheesey1
Rios just announced that he's fighting Mike Alvarado next. Apaprently co-headlinig with Nonito Donaire.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.