Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody looking forward to Maidana vs Soto Karass???
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cshel86
This fight has "war" written all over it! Soto Karass isn't the biggest puncher at 147 (judging from what I've seen in his last few fights), but he has crazy resolve. Same goes for Maidana at 47, he doesn't have as much power, but he will fight to the death.

Soto Karass will more than likely stand and trade with Maidana (something Alexander didn't do), so this should make for a great fight on the Alvarez/Lopez card. Honestly, I feel like this fight will steal the show.

Thoughts?
Plah
Niiiice.
mgrover
hopefully maidana doesnt look too good and can land a khan rematch
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Aug 1 2012, 07:34 AM) *
hopefully maidana doesnt look too good and can land a khan rematch

LOL! That's exactly how the sport works nowadays. If he looks shitty against Karass, then Khan coming up and possibly beating him at 147, wont mean much. If he looks too good, then Khan may be a bit hesitant about taking the fight. I will keep this in my memory bank, in the meantime.
BrutUalBK
Should be a great brawl and I'm looking forward to it, neither man are skilled fighters so this will be a war of attrition and whoever can take the most punishment will win.
checkleft
I'm not sure Khan is gonna go to 147 lol..

I wasn't sure it was a good idea for maidana to stay at 147 but this should be a good one although I don't see it as a easy fight for maidana
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.