Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Less than 24 hours for Mayweather.
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 9 2012, 05:28 PM) *
Most of those types weren't isolated like Mayweather was. You got to be around a Muslim in jail to convert. I'd die laughing if that happened though

it's been my experience that it's one of two things....either they convert...or come out worse. laugh.gif

i.e...my cousin from the south suburbs...went to a good school. grew up like carlton from the fresh prince...even talked/dressed/looked like him. got arrested and sent to county over some traffic shit...came out a month later hood than a muhfucka claiming vice lords and started slangin. i was laughing my ass off!!! laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 9 2012, 07:27 PM) *
it's been my experience that it's one of two things....either they convert...or come out worse. laugh.gif

i.e...my cousin from the south suburbs...went to a good school. grew up like carlton from the fresh prince...even talked/dressed/looked like him. got arrested and sent to county over some traffic shit...came out a month later hood than a muhfucka claiming vice lords and started slangin. i was laughing my ass off!!! laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I remember that story! Classic shit!
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 9 2012, 06:27 PM) *

Damn professor, I just spilled water all over my laptop after reading this lmao
Cshel86
I just saw Nipsey Russell on the WIz, and thought of Floyd's fro. cool.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 12 2012, 12:18 AM) *
I just saw Nipsey Russell on the WIz, and thought of Floyd's fro. cool.gif

laugh.gif man i haven't seen the wiz in years!!! 'ease on down..ease on down the ro-oad....' that's my shit!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.