Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Should Amir Khan get a new trainer?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Gambit808
Almost like typical sports drama where at the first sight of trouble with a team, the coach is to blame. In this scenario with boxing, it's with "fighter" Amir Khan & "trainer" Freddie Roach (supposedly).

IMO, it can help, but only at the expense of his (Khan) reason to suggest such a move. I think Roach might have too big of a stable to even keep up with all his fighters time and a move to a different trainer could serve him good in the sense that he has a full time trainer. But does it make him a better fighter... i don't think so.

Your thought...
daprofessor
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Aug 7 2012, 01:38 PM) *
Almost like typical sports drama where at the first sight of trouble with a team, the coach is to blame. In this scenario with boxing, it's with "fighter" Amir Khan & "trainer" Freddie Roach (supposedly).

IMO, it can help, but only at the expense of his (Khan) reason to suggest such a move. I think Roach might have too big of a stable to even keep up with all his fighters time and a move to a different trainer could serve him good in the sense that he has a full time trainer. But does it make him a better fighter... i don't think so.

Your thought...

the help he needs is right in the wildcard. eric brown can add the missing defense.
checkleft
Just like ortiz he needs defensive improvement and he needs to learn that he's not gonna knock everyone out and that sometimes he has to box and hope for the best on the cards
Cshel86
Not only does he need help with his defense, but that footwork of his is horrendous. Did anybody notice how wild his feet were in the Garcia fight when he was throwing "power punches"? Those shits were ALL over the place.

Someone needs to show him how to survive when he's hurt...#1 rule, fuckin' HOLD. He knows how to stay away (when he runs), but lately, he just walks right back into the crossfire and try to fight back...bad idea. Whoever helps him with this, needs to be sure it sticks...or else he will revert back to what he knows best...fighting stupid when he gets hurt.

His career isn't over though, I didn't believe that for one second...
checkleft
Yea he has a lot of fights left in him.. but idk about 147, unless he is draining to make 140 (which I doubt) he should stay because that division is pretty good. I think he and rios could make for a interesting fight
BigFightFan
If khan had won his last two fights, he would be saying Roach is the best. He knew they weren't working on defense before his last 2 losses. Khan needs to step up and take the majority of the blame for his ass whipping.
mrchitown
I've thought that he should switch trainers since the Maidana fight, he needs more then defensive correction if he's going to grow in his career.

He definitely needs improvement on defense, he has so many holes there it's ridiculous. His head movement is non existent and that will be a huge issue going forward, especially if he thinks he can make it at WW. Khan also needs help offensively, his offensive selection is repetitive. It's good that he throws combos but he does it in a way where he can be timed. Like how Garcia started timing him and eventually stopped him. Khan needs to change up on the combos and his offensive tempo going forward in his career.

And his footwork has all ways been underwhelming. He needs a trainer who will notice these issues and will spend the necessary "time" working with him to make him a better fighter. I think a Steward who is very good at improving a fighters balance and a Naz Richardson who is one of the few teachers still training, can help him. But the one problem I think that remains is Khan's arrogance.

He needs to stop the showboating and tie up when he's hurt. I don't know that of Amir gets a new trainer that he will not just throw the game plan out the window and start doing his own thing again. He has shown in big moments, in tough moments, that he'll just fly off the handle and fight his fight which is not the best thing for him to do. He needs strainer who can reign him in and keep him focused if that's possible
checkleft
I agree that Emmanuel would be good for him. He can teach him to use his reach and maybe solve his footwork issues
neophyte7
He should get a new line of work.. a new job altogether.. he stinks...
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 7 2012, 09:50 PM) *
I've thought that he should switch trainers since the Maidana fight, he needs more then defensive correction if he's going to grow in his career.

He definitely needs improvement on defense, he has so many holes there it's ridiculous. His head movement is non existent and that will be a huge issue going forward, especially if he thinks he can make it at WW. Khan also needs help offensively, his offensive selection is repetitive. It's good that he throws combos but he does it in a way where he can be timed. Like how Garcia started timing him and eventually stopped him. Khan needs to change up on the combos and his offensive tempo going forward in his career.

And his footwork has all ways been underwhelming. He needs a trainer who will notice these issues and will spend the necessary "time" working with him to make him a better fighter. I think a Steward who is very good at improving a fighters balance and a Naz Richardson who is one of the few teachers still training, can help him. But the one problem I think that remains is Khan's arrogance.

He needs to stop the showboating and tie up when he's hurt. I don't know that of Amir gets a new trainer that he will not just throw the game plan out the window and start doing his own thing again. He has shown in big moments, in tough moments, that he'll just fly off the handle and fight his fight which is not the best thing for him to do. He needs strainer who can reign him in and keep him focused if that's possible

very good points and i agree with most...except for the manny steward thing.

u've never seen a manny steward trained fighter capable of fighting on the inside....or have good defense if they didn't have a significant height advantage.

he needs to learn to fight on the inside and tie up once in a while. his foot work needs work...but he just needs to slow it down and make his moves more precise. he's too concerned with speed and is sacrificing good form as a result. i believe i could teach him all the things he needs to learn. the first thing i would work on is to get him to use his eyes on defense. he shells up and balls up anytime u start landing on him. that is the absolute worse thing to do on defense.
neophyte7
Better get Floyd Sr... Khan needs to be checked... Chad Dawson was good defensively when he had Floyd Sr... has been crap since.. Defense.. better get SR.. Emmanuel Steward would have Khan KO'd again... He is not a defensive trainer...
Cshel86
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Aug 8 2012, 06:48 PM) *
Better get Floyd Sr... Khan needs to be checked... Chad Dawson was good defensively when he had Floyd Sr... has been crap since.. Defense.. better get SR.. Emmanuel Steward would have Khan KO'd again... He is not a defensive trainer...

Agreed! Sr. would be the perfect fit...it's not like he isn't whoring for a name fighter to train anyway. He'd give Amir all the time that he needs. If Khan feels like Roach isn't giving him enough time, then it wont be any different with Steward, because he's hardly in the camps when he trains fighters.

Dude has an assistant, then he comes in and puts to finishing touches on the shit...which translates to neglect. Khan needs Sr...like the Jackson 5 needed Mike.
neophyte7
Yeap!!!
Franchize
Now I'm usually hard on fighters that liek to reinvigurate their careers by firing trainers and acting like they were the problem. In this case however, I think it's justified. Let's face it, Freddie Roach produces really good fighters. He doesn't produce many boxers. Amir Khan is best as a boxer. This reckless abandon and barrage of punches doesn't maximize his talents. He doesn't have the ring savvy, the defensive wherewithal and certainly not the chin to hold up for an entire career fighting like that. He's going to get rockem sockem roboted by far subperior talent if he keeps it up.
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 8 2012, 02:40 PM) *
very good points and i agree with most...except for the manny steward thing.

u've never seen a manny steward trained fighter capable of fighting on the inside....or have good defense if they didn't have a significant height advantage.

he needs to learn to fight on the inside and tie up once in a while. his foot work needs work...but he just needs to slow it down and make his moves more precise. he's too concerned with speed and is sacrificing good form as a result. i believe i could teach him all the things he needs to learn. the first thing i would work on is to get him to use his eyes on defense. he shells up and balls up anytime u start landing on him. that is the absolute worse thing to do on defense.

He does need to learn to fight on the inside, what alot of people aren't realizing about Amir is he's been getting by on his talent. His whole style of fighting is amateur like. The height thing with Steward is true to an extent. Taylor aint have no height advantage over most of hid opponents. I recommend Steward because he shows a fighter how to protect his chin and Steward has all ways been good with tall, lanky fighters offensively and improving their balance

I see what you did there professor lol. Put your bid in, I'll be the second assist if ya need it lol
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 9 2012, 05:26 PM) *
He does need to learn to fight on the inside, what alot of people aren't realizing about Amir is he's been getting by on his talent. His whole style of fighting is amateur like. The height thing with Steward is true to an extent. Taylor aint have no height advantage over most of hid opponents. I recommend Steward because he shows a fighter how to protect his chin and Steward has all ways been good with tall, lanky fighters offensively and improving their balance

I see what you did there professor lol. Put your bid in, I'll be the second assist if ya need it lol

smile.gif
Cshel86
I know that this may be a unanimous no-no, but honestly, Khan needs Floyd Sr. I know Sr.'s way of training may not be favored by Khan's team, but hell, this dude's true talents are being put on the back burner. I believe Freddie just worked with him and implemented Manny's style, just to save him the hard work of digging deep and bringing out his true talents. Pacquiao's style is great for anybody, if they have a chin...in Khan's case, well, he isn't privy to a tough chin...his chin just has tough luck.

Khan's 25, he has a few more good years in the sport before his body starts slowing down a bit. Sr. needs to train him, and give him that mental boot-camp style training. I know that Khan's team may not fully agree with this, but honestly, who gives a fuck? Excuse me, who gives a flying flock of rat shit?

The guy just lost two fights in a row, one in which he got knocked the fuck out in, and got embarrassed on national television...no need for a passive trainer whose gonna pat him on the back and let him fight however he wants to. Again, Khan has exceptional boxing skills (when he uses them), but his defense needs that Floyd Sr. touch-up.

I know that Sr. trained Jr. to fight like that since birth, but Khan's motivation to not get KTFO on television at this critical stage of his career, should help him to adopt a more defensive style. No matter how good it feels to KO someone, or hit a guy at will, NO ONE, and I repeat, NO ONE likes to get hit...that shit hurts (especially in street fights) and it puts '93 Accord miles on your career.

Again, at this point, Khan should look out for himself and tell his camp to kiss his ass if they dont "like" the idea of him working with somebody that's gonna be hard on him. In fact, if they disagree, then they should get the boot...who are they without him anyway? I'm sure he doesn't want to get KO'd again, so hopefully he makes the best decision and wholeheartedly commits to it.
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 9 2012, 06:29 PM) *
smile.gif

Do you you think Nazim could help him?
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 9 2012, 08:21 PM) *
I know that this may be a unanimous no-no, but honestly, Khan needs Floyd Sr. I know Sr.'s way of training may not be favored by Khan's team, but hell, this dude's true talents are being put on the back burner. I believe Freddie just worked with him and implemented Manny's style, just to save him the hard work of digging deep and bringing out his true talents. Pacquiao's style is great for anybody, if they have a chin...in Khan's case, well, he isn't privy to a tough chin...his chin just has tough luck.

Khan's 25, he has a few more good years in the sport before his body starts slowing down a bit. Sr. needs to train him, and give him that mental boot-camp style training. I know that Khan's team may not fully agree with this, but honestly, who gives a fuck? Excuse me, who gives a flying flock of rat shit?

The guy just lost two fights in a row, one in which he got knocked the fuck out in, and got embarrassed on national television...no need for a passive trainer whose gonna pat him on the back and let him fight however he wants to. Again, Khan has exceptional boxing skills (when he uses them), but his defense needs that Floyd Sr. touch-up.

I know that Sr. trained Jr. to fight like that since birth, but Khan's motivation to not get KTFO on television at this critical stage of his career, should help him to adopt a more defensive style. No matter how good it feels to KO someone, or hit a guy at will, NO ONE, and I repeat, NO ONE likes to get hit...that shit hurts (especially in street fights) and it puts '93 Accord miles on your career.

Again, at this point, Khan should look out for himself and tell his camp to kiss his ass if they dont "like" the idea of him working with somebody that's gonna be hard on him. In fact, if they disagree, then they should get the boot...who are they without him anyway? I'm sure he doesn't want to get KO'd again, so hopefully he makes the best decision and wholeheartedly commits to it.

Good post Shels. My only thing with Khan even switching trainers is I wonder if when the pressure in the fight turns up, will he throw away the game plan and tune his corner out? He has a track record of going off the handle and doing things his way
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 9 2012, 09:48 PM) *
Good post Shels. My only thing with Khan even switching trainers is I wonder if when the pressure in the fight turns up, will he throw away the game plan and tune his corner out? He has a track record of going off the handle and doing things his way

That was my concern as well, but hopefully, the fact that he got KTFO at this stage of his career for being careless and not listening, will motivate him to trust his corner's instructions. He was "supposed" to be the frontrunner for a Mayweather fight, but due to his recent mistakes, it's costed him that opportunity for the moment. Unless he does something BIG within the next year, that chance is out the window, so Im sure he'll make the necessary adjustments.

Most fighters have extended the life of their careers by switching trainers (Mosley, OLDH, Tarver, Barrera), so it should do Khan some type of justice. Now that I think about it, Khan hiring Mayweather Sr. may add a bit of spice to a "possible" Mayweather fight in the future....if Khan follows through and makes a HUGE statement. If Floyd fought a PED user, and a guy that quit in the past, then Im sure he can make something of a Khan fight.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 9 2012, 09:50 PM) *
That was my concern as well, but hopefully, the fact that he got KTFO at this stage of his career for being careless and not listening, will motivate him to trust his corner's instructions. He was "supposed" to be the frontrunner for a Mayweather fight, but due to his recent mistakes, it's costed him that opportunity for the moment. Unless he does something BIG within the next year, that chance is out the window, so Im sure he'll make the necessary adjustments.

Most fighters have extended the life of their careers by switching trainers (Mosley, OLDH, Tarver, Barrera), so it should do Khan some type of justice. Now that I think about it, Khan hiring Mayweather Sr. may add a bit of spice to a "possible" Mayweather fight in the future....if Khan follows through and makes a HUGE statement. If Floyd fought a PED user, and a guy that quit in the past, then Im sure he can make something of a Khan fight.

That would be a good sell if Khan could somehow manage to get himself back into position to fight Mayweather. The angle of Floyd sr. being in Khan's corner would probably produce an epic 24/7 with the trash talk between Floyd sr, Roger, Floyd jr, and Khan lol

Indeed his "I know what I'm doing" attitude is a concern but your right other fighters have benefited from a change in trainers, if he can get a trainer that can gain his complete focus, then he'll be all right. I think that Khan talks a lot of shit but I can see some genuine statements coming from him. I don't think he wants to be the no. 2 guy anymore and I'd think he would be willing to compromise and buy into a new system if he could get that one on one time with a new trainer
Franchize
I don't get why more fighters don't utilize Jeff. Jeff Mayweather has tons of that Mayweather boxing knowledge without that demonstrative personality that some fighters can't handle.
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 9 2012, 11:44 PM) *
That would be a good sell if Khan could somehow manage to get himself back into position to fight Mayweather. The angle of Floyd sr. being in Khan's corner would probably produce an epic 24/7 with the trash talk between Floyd sr, Roger, Floyd jr, and Khan lol

Indeed his "I know what I'm doing" attitude is a concern but your right other fighters have benefited from a change in trainers, if he can get a trainer that can gain his complete focus, then he'll be all right. I think that Khan talks a lot of shit but I can see some genuine statements coming from him. I don't think he wants to be the no. 2 guy anymore and I'd think he would be willing to compromise and buy into a new system if he could get that one on one time with a new trainer

I can see that happening as well, in regards to a nice build-up for a big fight. Khan needs that tough love from a trainer, hell, it's not like he hasn't shown himself some tough love by engaging in that retarded sparring session against that smaller guy that bested him before the Garcia fight. When those exposing fights like the Peterson fight and all-out clock cleaning fights (Garcia fight) happen (consecutively) when a guy is "supposed" to be this big star, changes have to be made.

Im sure Khan felt like shit after those fights, and with good reason. No more "yes men" for him, he needs somebody to be straight up with him, NOT after he gets up off of the canvas....it's too late at that point. By the way, what champions does Sr. have anyway? None to my knowledge. That said, I'm sure he'd take in Khan, besides, that's a nice check in his pocket...something that he isn't getting with these prospects of his.

QUOTE (Franchize @ Aug 10 2012, 09:34 AM) *
I don't get why more fighters don't utilize Jeff. Jeff Mayweather has tons of that Mayweather boxing knowledge without that demonstrative personality that some fighters can't handle.

This isn't a bad choice either! Im sure some folks have seen his fighters fall short in the ring, and decided to look the other way. For the most part, it was an error on the fighter's end, whether it was them not listening, or their trouble with conditioning.

Sr. on the other hand...people view him as the chief reason for the Mayweather clan even being involved in the sport, which is true. Sr. pretty much started it all, so I guess guys look at him in that light, though he doesn't have any world champions.

Fighters may look to him, and thinks that he has the secret formula to change their style and make them win fights. That sort of reminds me of those weight loss infomercials that make people think that they can lose 20 lbs in 2 weeks by taking a supplement, but the fine print clearly states that they have to change their diet and exercise regularly. laugh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (Franchize @ Aug 10 2012, 09:34 AM) *

i don't think jeff is on the same level as roger and floyd. he's better than most though.
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 9 2012, 09:45 PM) *
Do you you think Nazim could help him?

i think nazim could help him....but i'm with cschel...i think he needs a more hands on approach and sr is the right guy for that. he'd be number 1 with sr...and sr will get him right immediately. he's going to show him his flaws immediately...and give him the solutions to fix them. floyd sr is underrated....and if u ask me, i've always thought he was lightyears ahead of freddie roach. i had the pleasure of watching floyd do his thing with ponchito bojado back in the day. bojado could have been something special if oscar didn't pull the plug on floyd sr working with him. i think amir has plenty to work with....and sr is the man to take him to the mountain top.
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 9 2012, 09:48 PM) *

"if u keep doing what ur doing....u'll keep gettin what ur gettin..."

and

"how we train is how we fight."

-daprofessor

floyd will drill him with the moves he needs to make. he did it for oscar and it prolonged his career....i believe he can do it for khan as well.
mgrover
i cant even blame roach for it, yes he needs to spent more time with khan, but i bet in that last round he told khan to stay the fuck away from him, but what did khan do, well he went and tried to outpunch him, whos fault is that?
daprofessor
QUOTE (mgrover @ Aug 10 2012, 03:47 PM) *
i cant even blame roach for it, yes he needs to spent more time with khan, but i bet in that last round he told khan to stay the fuck away from him, but what did khan do, well he went and tried to outpunch him, whos fault is that?

khan was talking knockout and making promises of a knockout all through the promotion of that fight at press conferences..."i promise you, i will knock him ou-oot!" roach should have reeled him in then and made it clear...'let the knock-out happen.' instead i read articles about roach saying how khan needed to knock garcia out or else he'd be robbed. he brought drama from pac/bradley to khan/garcia. boy was he wrong. khan was leading on the cards when the stoppage happened. when u go for the knock out...u get knocked the fuck out.
checkleft
I don't think I've ever heard roach give defensive advice.. but I agree with mg the biggest problem is Khan not his corner
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 10 2012, 01:43 PM) *
i think nazim could help him....but i'm with cschel...i think he needs a more hands on approach and sr is the right guy for that. he'd be number 1 with sr...and sr will get him right immediately. he's going to show him his flaws immediately...and give him the solutions to fix them. floyd sr is underrated....and if u ask me, i've always thought he was lightyears ahead of freddie roach. i had the pleasure of watching floyd do his thing with ponchito bojado back in the day. bojado could have been something special if oscar didn't pull the plug on floyd sr working with him. i think amir has plenty to work with....and sr is the man to take him to the mountain top.

Only problem I have with Floyd sr is his attitude.his fighters leave him all the time and that says alot
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 10 2012, 08:45 PM) *
Only problem I have with Floyd sr is his attitude.his fighters leave him all the time and that says alot

there is definitely the ego thing. if they can look past his ego...he does amazing work.
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 10 2012, 02:43 PM) *

Thanks. Khan needs that hard training at this point, to hell with what his team/father/or whoever, thinks is best for him. Only Amir knows what he needs, he's the only one fighting, and as I said earlier, had it not been for Amir, most of those people wouldn't even be in his camp anyway.

If he or his team feels that "personalities" would clash, and their would be issues in regards to Amir getting upset and so on, then he may want to consider hanging them up. This is boxing, these guys are fighters, and they get paid pretty good money to fight, so I dont feel bad for any of them. Well, with the exception of Cotto...for some reason, that dude makes me feel bad for him when he takes a loss...cant really explain that shit. laugh.gif

Anyhow, none of those guys on Khan's team got stopped or outboxed in two consecutive fights, so their opinions should come second to his. All they did was pat him on the back afterwards and told him that it was going to be okay, with another long line of obligatory mess. A pat on the back and encouraging words will never make up for getting KTFO. There's a long mental process that one goes through after getting their ass kicked, and Khan undoubtedly went through it.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 10 2012, 09:13 PM) *
Thanks. Khan needs that hard training at this point, to hell with what his team/father/or whoever, thinks is best for him. Only Amir knows what he needs, he's the only one fighting, and as I said earlier, had it not been for Amir, most of those people wouldn't even be in his camp anyway.

If he or his team feels that "personalities" would clash, and their would be issues in regards to Amir getting upset and so on, then he may want to consider hanging them up. This is boxing, these guys are fighters, and they get paid pretty good money to fight, so I dont feel bad for any of them. Well, with the exception of Cotto...for some reason, that dude makes me feel bad for him when he takes a loss...cant really explain that shit. laugh.gif

Anyhow, none of those guys on Khan's team got stopped or outboxed in two consecutive fights, so their opinions should come second to his. All they did was pat him on the back afterwards and told him that it was going to be okay, with another long line of obligatory mess. A pat on the back and encouraging words will never make up for getting KTFO. There's a long mental process that one goes through after getting their ass kicked, and Khan undoubtedly went through it.

i agree. his team doesn't know shit. they're just a bunch of family who think they have his best interest at heart. the more i think about it....the more i am convinced, floyd sr is definitely the way to go. khan will piss plenty of ppl off with that decision because of the whole floyd/pac and sr/roach thing....but i believe it's the best thing for him. look at what sr did for oscar. he seriously prolonged his career and i honestly believe sr would have had a much better plan for oscar than roach did. sr reminds me of all the cats i know back home who talk a gang of shit in the gym. it comes with the territory...and guess what? they know what the fuck they are talking about. khan can use some de-sensitizing. he would know that all that shit talking angel was doing was just that....shit talking. laugh.gif
daprofessor
oh yeah...he should get rid of that bullshit ass "strength and conditioning coach" that he had that made him all top heavy and bulky.
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 10 2012, 07:48 PM) *
there is definitely the ego thing. if they can look past his ego...he does amazing work.

True indeed professor. I think the best thing Floyd sr. can bring to Khan's camp is the strict regimen he keeps his fighters on. He all ways says that it's his way of doing things and it's the fighters way of doing things, I like that about him and I feel Khan could benefit from somebody keeping him in line in addition to putting in the necessary training time with him
Cshel86
As somebody mentioned, Floyd Sr. keeps losing fighters because they cant deal with his attitude and so forth. It's painfully obvious and true that these new age fighters aren't build to be profressional fighters who are destined for greatness.

If you look at the by product of Sr.'s attitude and strict training, you'll see the #1 fighter in the world, not to mention the richest fighter in the world. Most of the guys that Sr. has worked with or left, amounted to nearly nothing (excluding Dawson).

So again, these new age fighters have more to prove to themselves, than to the world. Most of these guys try to go from A to Z within the first few years of their careers, and damn near retire when they lose 1 or 2 fights, smh. I'm sure Khan will make the right decision in regards to trainers, and hopefully he sticks with it.
mgrover
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 11 2012, 03:22 AM) *
oh yeah...he should get rid of that bullshit ass "strength and conditioning coach" that he had that made him all top heavy and bulky.

that was all down to Khan and his ego, I remember in the Judah weigh in he was saying to Ariza doesn't he look built or whatever, and it was obvious that that's what he wanted to look like, a superstar.
Franchize
I think Khan should also get back to Alex Ariza, or at least get a new S&C coach. For a guy who usually is the thinner guy, he didn't go up in weight looking chiseled. Looks like he put on pounds the wrong way. His last couple of fights, he's looked like Marquez vs Floyd. He should be ripped. Not bulky, but cut up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.