Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 'Canelo' is not invincible, people don't come to fight says Josesito Lopez *NEW VID*
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BlueMercury
checkleft
I don't think anyone in the boxing community the boxing community thought Canelo was invincible josesito, cmon bro.. he just looks invincible because he's fighting washed up welterweights at 154 lol
leonthegee
Skillwise I think Josesitos on Canelos level. He will be able to out work Canelo at times in the fight. Now will his chin hold up over 12 rounds is the million dollar question. Can he go blow for blow with Canelo?
mgrover
put canelo in there with any of the top ten and watch him crumble.
checkleft
Wow at the 30 day weigh in josesito is at 166.5, maybe he's taking the weight well??
Cshel86
I will be in Vegas that weekend! Of course I'll be at the Chavez/Martinez fight, but I'll still be there! One favor that I ask of you guys...if/when you're on the boards that night, PLEASE make that round by round thread worth it! I'll be reading the board, drinking and trying to watch Chavez/Martinez live at the same time!

My prediction:

If Lopez does what he says he will do (disrupt Canelo's rhythm), then he will either win by stoppage (accumulation), or make a great account of himself in route to a decision loss (same as Cotto did against Mayweather). Canelo tends to be second in parts of his fights, and his breaks a bit obvious at times.

I haven't seen much of Canelo's inside game, but he will need it if Lopez is in his chest all night. I believe a Carlos Molina-type game plan will do Lopez some good. Other than that, if Canelo catches Lopez a couple of times, and Lopez happens to fight him with repsect (as I've NEVER seen from Lopez), then we know this will end.

Lopez is one cool ass Mexican!!! cool.gif
checkleft
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 15 2012, 08:32 PM) *
I will be in Vegas that weekend! Of course I'll be at the Chavez/Martinez fight, but I'll still be there! One favor that I ask of you guys...if/when you're on the boards that night, PLEASE make that round by round thread worth it! I'll be reading the board, drinking and trying to watch Chavez/Martinez live at the same time!

My prediction:

If Lopez does what he says he will do (disrupt Canelo's rhythm), then he will either win by stoppage (accumulation), or make a great account of himself in route to a decision loss (same as Cotto did against Mayweather). Canelo tends to be second in parts of his fights, and his breaks a bit obvious at times.

I haven't seen much of Canelo's inside game, but he will need it if Lopez is in his chest all night. I believe a Carlos Molina-type game plan will do Lopez some good. Other than that, if Canelo catches Lopez a couple of times, and Lopez happens to fight him with repsect (as I've NEVER seen from Lopez), then we know this will end.

Lopez is one cool ass Mexican!!! cool.gif

Yes he is..

People give him credit for breaking ortiz jaw but he really took ortiz out of his zone. He made him box and that is not what ortiz likes to do
Cshel86
QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 15 2012, 09:53 PM) *
Yes he is..

People give him credit for breaking ortiz jaw but he really took ortiz out of his zone. He made him box and that is not what ortiz likes to do

Yeah, people give him a bit too much credit for power, when he really took Ortiz out of his zone (as you said) and caught Victor with his chin out in the open, since his defense is shit. I still give him credit for his resolve, heart, and work rate in the fight. He has to do the same with Canelo, but take less punches in the fight. He had me questioning Victor's actual power at WW...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.